Extra large
build
Light
player
Beau-tifullyWritten

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
09-30-2022, 10:07 PM

Her children were born and it was time. Time to leave. The dark-furred woman had appreciated Corbie giving her a safe place to have birth but she could not stay in Avalon. She had told the woman when she met her back in the Sparse Pines that once the pups were old enough to sit with their father she would be challenging for a pack. This goal had not changed and she hadn’t seen much of Corbie since that day. Standing at the borders of the range, having already moved her children out of the territory, the woman called for the alpha to let her go.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Corbie

Avalon
Alpha

Master Hunter (270)

Expert Intellectual (205)

An icon representing the specialty Beast Master Beast Master

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
10-03-2022, 06:36 PM
Things were coming along very well with remaking the range to fit the needs of Avalon instead of Fireside who had held those lands for many years, but summer brought with it the needs of the harvest, and now that the end of summer was approaching even more was coming ripe. Tam was with the sheep, but Ren was patrolling the orchard's boundaries for bears who were already beginning to flock there to begin their yearly gluttony. Corbie's paler fur was dyed purple and scarlet from the berries she and Ayer had been busily collecting when Bellamy's call reached them from the range. Ayer continued picking, but waved distractedly for Corbie to go do whatever she needed done. Corbie didn't stop to rinse in the river that the orchard overlooked, though if it had been another alpha she'd have had to make a choice between making herself presentable or being prompt, but Bellamy had been there for some weeks now and would have had time to get a little used to living on a working farmstead and what that meant for the presentability for its inhabitants. So it was that when Corbie appeared before Bellamy she was a little grubby, with berry juice and a scattering of leaves and brambles tangled in her fur. She took in Bellamy's demeanor, and the fact that she was on the border, and whatever smile of greeting she would have given the woman died unborn and was buried beneath a serious expression. She'd known the woman wouldn't be there long, but she'd not expected it to be quite so soon. "Is it time already?" she asked, sorrow and worry tinging her tone. "I didn't think we'd be saying goodbye to you and your family so soon as this."
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times

Bellamy

Polaris
War Chief

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Beau-tifullyWritten

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-04-2022, 03:17 AM
When the alpha came to stand before her she was stained with the fruits of her labor. Literally. Corbie had been out in the fields, working away, and a bit of a guilty pand arose in Bellamy's heart as she looked at the woman. "It is." She confirmed as Corbie asked if the time had come. "I had never really planned to stay long. Ideally I'd like to have a place for the little ones to call their own before they near their first season. It is a risky move, I know, but I've lived my whole life on risks and taking chances. I don't think changing that now will make much of a difference." Bells drew in a breath.

"I know what I want for my family and I can not obtain it within the safety of Avalon. I have to make this choice. I can feel it." She offered Corbie a small, sad smile. "I am not one to forget kindness, Corbie. I have not had a lot of it throughout my life. While we were not here long, once Ethne becomes established and whole, I would like to return to you a favor in resources. I know you are still getting started yourselves… yet you still had the decency to help us. It is not something I take for granted, even if I wish to take my family and go." Bellamy shifted on her paws.

"My daughter says she has left a small supply of herbs for your pack in the den she and Bae-Syl were allowed to keep. A thank you from them." A breath was expelled as the dark-furred woman tipped her head. "I promise I will return to speak with you again when I can, but for now I must ask this of you… It is time we take different paths." Hopefully the other woman wouldn't think too ill of her. It was reckless, what she was doing, and Bellamy knew that, but her heart, no, her very soul cried out that this was what she had to do.
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Corbie

Avalon
Alpha

Master Hunter (270)

Expert Intellectual (205)

An icon representing the specialty Beast Master Beast Master

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
10-08-2022, 03:05 PM
Corbie nodded somberly as Bellamy spoke. While she would be sad to see the woman and her young family leave, and regretted the loss of the opportunity to watch the young pups grow up, Corbie knew that these things were not always in the cards. "I understand," she told Bellamy. "We knew from the start that this would happen eventually, you have nothing to apologize for." She summoned another smile, and nodded to the other woman. "You are free to leave, as we had agreed. I wish the best of luck to you in making a pack for your family, Bellamy. Please, do let me know how things go, and know that if things do not work out you are welcome to return to Avalon."
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times