ardent

The Plunder Plunders (Or tries to but like we lose every raid, so what do you expect)

Raid

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
10-11-2022, 01:23 PM
Sparrow led her wolves to the north which was still and always would be her least favorite ever. She was more or less glad the Armada moved up here because it meant she didn't have to see them and that they wouldn't be in any of the good, warmer lands the rest of the not-north had. However, they had a market, or so it was reported, and Sparrow was eager to do some "shopping" for anything rare they might have. Besides, several pack members were missing and the timing was too convenient.

Sparrow was never one to be sneaky. It didn't matter if they fought on the border or in the middle of the pack usually. However, this time, they were to keep a lookout- or nose out- for any good tips on any of their missing members, so trying to go deeper into the pack was more necessary than normal. Sparrow moved to cross the border, motioning for her packmates to spread out. They would know what to do- look for clues and when they were inevitably caught, fight like hell.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Artisan

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
10-11-2022, 01:34 PM

The last raid had seen him promoted and damnit, this one was going to as well. Artisan had his eye on Big Sin and would do anything in his power to acquire it, just as a wolf ranked 'Greed' should behave. He supposed there was also the missing members to worry about, and his brother hadn't been seen in pirate lands since the last raid. The man had turned up for the fighting absolutely hammered and probably fell in a hole somewhere on the way back to rot. Good riddance. That, or he was off making himself a kinslayer for a second time and seeking out Keetie or Percy.

Following Sparrow's lead, Artisan entered the north. These woods were a cool sort of place for battle, he assumed, but what he really wanted was to get in deep to the caverns. Maybe this time they would be successful and could steal some souvenirs.

"Speech"

Artisan wears multiple twine bracelets around his forelegs, each one with different colored homemade marble-like beads upon it. Each bead corresponds to a wolf who he has met and decided deserved a place on his wrist, and thus he might ask your character for a lock of fur, etc to add to his creation to remember your character by.

Unless otherwise stated, you can assume he is wearing them at all times.
Artisan's companions are two blue and yellow macaws, their names are Siri(F) and Cisco(M) and while they can be assumed to always be nearby, they're likely out of sight.

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
10-11-2022, 02:01 PM

His patrols sounded the alarm before the invaders could reach the Col, and Az took the opportunity while they slunk through the woods to prepare. He wasted no time in donning his armor and gathering to him his companions, flying across the mountain valley until he'd reached the obelisk and central meeting spot. Tipping his head back, the reigning Warlord called for able bodied warriors to defend their home and their families. The pirates had come.

Wolves filed out from the cavern entrances on either side and Azure raised his voice to be heard by all as they prepared. "The Pirate King and her riffraff are on our borders and moving deeper. We are going to meet them with wrath, with blood. Be warned! These wolves are dangerous, their crimes against us and ours are vast. Any wolf who does not join the combat is to find a defensible cavern and hole out together until this is done. Protect the pups with all you have; I do not doubt their intention to steal more than mere baubles today. Fight hard! Do not let them out of here easy. I know I intend to leave my mark upon them, and any who win trophies of ears, tails or noses will guarantee their promotion. Good luck." With his piece said, Azure turned to the east to meet the attack. Leading his wolves through the stone walls below first light point and into the sprawling, gnarled woods.

--- enter mile - high woods / raid ---

His companion began to circle overhead, the oversized bat's wings barely visible through the canopy. It signalled the intruders, and below him Azure found his arch-nemesis. "Take your wolves and go. There is nothing for you here. I took on your pack single handedly; do you really believe the same band of idiots can take on my army today?" He eyed the brown ear sewn onto Sparrow's own, his hate bubbling as he waited, giving her and her pack a single opportunity to flee.

Azure vs Sparrow for Minor Maim-ish, taking back Az's eartip.
Round 0/?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with knife
Defensive Battle Accessory: Condor body armor
Companion 1: Large flying fox, Male - Battle - Boosted
Companion 2: Clouded leopard, Female - Battle
*Companion 3: Fisher, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Saber fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Bear paws - Offensive
Mutation 3: Bone spurs - Offensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty: Saboteur or Bloodletter

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Levi

Armada
Howler

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDerby WinnerBy the skin of my teethPride - AsexualHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
The Ooze Participant
10-11-2022, 02:32 PM
Levi listened, well intent on pulling his weight as his sire and Warlord rallied the troops. He knew of the sordid history that had transpired between the two packs and figured it was only a matter of time till it came to this, or worse a siege. Levi couldn't claim to be overly worried but he understood the gravity of this situation, that the Armada had a point to prove and would do so with tooth and claw.

And then they were on the move, Levi made a point to linger behind his sire as they ran even though he could easily overtake if he pleased. It would send the wrong message and piss off the Warlord, two things Levi had little interest in doing. Pirates gathered between the trees and Levi was quick to notice the bright blue cream pelt belonging to none other than the one his Mother had bitched his ear off. She'd had a lot to complain about during her stay with the Pirates, even now she lamented over the fact she'd been walked like some sort of slave on a leash. That this one right here was the culprit.

He wasn't exactly a doting son, but if wounding this one would make his Mother shut up for once he'd do it. Two birds with one stone.

With no fanfare or warning, Levi was on the move. Black lightening as he rushed forth, Levi made to latch onto the much larger wolf's shoulder as he hooked his talons forward. Every bit of a raptor as the shape of his claws implied.

Levi vs Artisan for minor maim (chin scarring)
Round 1/2
Size: Extra small
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Tail blade
Defensive Battle Accessory: Metal chest piece
Companion 1: Black Vulture, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Black Shiba Inu, Male - Battle
*Companion 3: Jerboa with spiked tail, Male - Battle - Boosted
Mutation 2: Raptor claws - Offensive
Mutation 3: Scruff spines - Defensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Navigator
Specialty: Saboteur (not applicable)
[Image: dZNVqTH.png]

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
10-11-2022, 03:02 PM

Sparrow knew they only had a brief moment to really dig into the pack. They moved fast, Sparrow's nose to the ground. It was all Armada scent this, Armada scent that. Nothing particular stood out. They could be being clever. Sparrow continued until Azure came and told her to take her wolves an go. That they had nothing for her here, and for a brief moment- and very much to her disgust and shock- Sparrow believed him. This was Azure, though, so she decided to NOT trust him. Why would she? Sparrow trust Azure? Hah. She was, however flattered that he stopped to talk to her first, and she decided to play along for a moment. "Oh, ok, my mistake then." She turned to her wolves, "Okay guys, let's wrap it up and head home, the nice man said there's nothing for us here!"

Sparrow laughed, and looked back at Azure, "Where's Eden?" she asked, her smile dropping and her voice sobering. "Give her back and I'll leave, easy peasy." Sparrow bristled herself, "But I wouldn't say you have nothing for me. I heard there was a nice market and-" before she could finish her snark, the molten colored man dashed for Artisan. Sparrow shrugged, "Well, there goes that. Don't worry, babe, we can talk on our market date after this."

Sparrow launched forward, aiming to feign left then jolt right at the last second to cry to curve around Azure and latch onto his tail. He didn't need it, and Sparrow thought it would make a good scarf. On that note, she tucked her own tail- she'd lost one enough body parts to Azure already and he didn't even have the decency to wear them!

Sparrow vs Azure for maim (tail tip)
Round 1/2
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Sword
Defensive Battle Accessory: Reinforced pirate hat
Companion 1: Harlequin Macaw, Female - Flying - Boosted
Companion 2: Capuchin monkey, Male - Battle
*Companion 3: Mushroom mutated housecat - Battle - Boosted
Mutation 1: Cat claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Bone spurs - Defensive
Specialty: Knight

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
10-11-2022, 03:19 PM

He withheld an eye roll at Sparrow's sarcastic pretending to call off her attack, tensed and readied for the initiation to come. Truthfully Azure did not expect her to actually turn and leave, but the Armada were not warmongers and keeping his wolves safe had to be his priority over showboating. There were pups smuggled in dens to worry about, even if half of them were defective. She claimed she'd leave if he gave to her Eden - a wolf he did not know - and Azure tipped his head to the side in confusion. "Who the fuck is Eden?" Wracking his brain, he went over the wolves who had shown themselves in the bloody brawl against him on Sparrow's shores. It was the name of a female, but he couldn't know whether she meant the medic or one of the bastards she'd whelped on the battlefield.

Levi attacked then, and the fight began before he could give her slander any reply. Gritting his teeth he backpedaled - why did this bitch always need to get the last word? Azure hated not getting the last word. A tactic of battle, likely, a way for her to turn the tables to her advantage by attacking him mid-conversation. "I know you were too busy accusing me of poisoning you to notice, but you'd think your pack would have shared with you the result of that day, Pirate King. I fought the wolves who stood between us, but I took no step toward your newborn brats nor the medic who protected them. Don't you think if I'd wanted to kidnap someone, that I would have done it after beating you down, and five of your wolves?" The words were spoken between simple dodges as Az attempted to keep space between himself and her for retaliatory words. She had to know there were no wolves of her here, so that if he (and the Armada) fell today, the pirates would be less inclined to take one of his in an act of misunderstood revenge.

Having dodged her feint, he'd put himself in position for her true attacking followup. Azure snarled as she bit for his flagged tail, curving his body in toward her to aim his own jaws at the hip bone closest to him to hopefully drag her back from her target before she could get a solid grip on it.

Azure vs Sparrow for Minor Maim-ish, taking back Az's eartip.
Round 1/2
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with knife
Defensive Battle Accessory: Condor body armor
Companion 1: Large flying fox, Male - Battle - Boosted
Companion 2: Clouded leopard, Female - Battle
*Companion 3: Fisher, Male - Battle
Mutation 2: Bear paws - Offensive
Mutation 3: Bone spurs - Offensive
Specialty: Bloodletter

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Malachai

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022All Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantMammoth Hunter
10-11-2022, 05:02 PM

Ever since Grimshaw had gotten his new rank Malachai had become more focused on getting his ass out there and working it off. He wouldn't admit it but he was terribly afraid of being left behind by his boyfriend... That he was going to find out he wasn't good enough for the man he'd uprooted his whole life for and so he was desperate to prove himself and join Grimshaw. Speaking of his boyfriend, it seemed Grim had other things on his mind today and so Malachai would make an appearance at the growing army of wolves that Azure had called to his side, silently hoping that his boyfriend would arrive as well but determined to prove he wasn't just Grimshaw's hanger-on, he was capable of holding his own.

Azure told them to raise hell and even promised promotions for a trophy and the Klein man's eyes narrowed. Then they moved off to intercept the intruders. Malachai was not a politically aware wolf, he cared very little for the interpersonal drama of other wolves. Who'd fucked over who and who'd fucked who only mattered to him if it affected his life directly or Grimshaw so he had no particular ire with the pirates, but he was a territorial wolf and so instinct was kicking his brain into gear, the desire to drive intruders from his lands! The Armada wolves met the intruding party and almost instantly fights exploded into being. Bloodlust flooded his brain and Malachai instantly began scanning the rag-tag group of pirates, searching for his opponent. He was of two minds, looking for someone to take something from, someone he figured he could easily remove an ear tip from or the like and he was looking for the biggest, meanest looking motherfucker, Malachai was nothing if not overly confident in his ability.

"speak"
[Image: eqRWCiM.gif]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
10-11-2022, 10:22 PM

Basilisk was almost vibrating with the need to begin. He donned his armour when his father did. Forewarned about the invaders the scouts had spotted by his companion, and was ready when his father called. He listened to his fathers speech, and took it to heart. He would need to take home an ear today. He didn’t need a promotion, but he needed to prove he had earned it.

He tore through the familiar woods, his companions at his side as he went looking for pirate scum. He could hear clashing around him as some of his pack mates found targets, and he let out a frustrated growl. Almost trembling with the need to fight someone

Forewarning: Basilisk will be going for an ear maim

"Speech"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-11-2022, 10:31 PM

The Warlord leaned back on his hunches, all the image of a retired father watching his kids do all the work. There was a light smirk on his face, even with the mingled annoyance at the presumption of the pirates. But raiding was a part of pack life, and he was more than happy for himself and the pack to put them back in their place. To remind them why the Armada was a force to be reckoned with. Perhaps the reminder would help with the growing tensions between the two packs.

He listened to Azure’s speech as he finished donning his bracers. The now ageing leather fit to his fur like a second skin. “The first non-Azure wolf to take out a pirate gets a pay rise!” He called out for the hells of it, grinning as his companions fell into step beside him and made his way into the forest to sniff out some pond-water skum.

Ooc: First wolf to take out a pirate gets 200 gems ;) Seer has declared it!

"Speech"

Aris

Loner

Expert Healer (165)

Expert Fighter (179)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
10-12-2022, 03:31 AM
The raid was unexpected - who would dare to raid them after all? But apparently someone had, for whatever reason. Aris, who had not paid particular attention to her family's rivalry with the Imperialis', was pretty clueless about it all, to be honest, ignorance being bliss she had not really caught on to it at all so it was a surprise to find out that someone was raiding them. Who the fuck was the Pirate King? She hesitated when Azure sent everyone who wasn't joining the combat to protect the pups. Should she go with them? So far all she'd ever managed to do in important fights was fuck up, and fail. Last raid she'd lost to a child with a stick. Maybe they'd do better if she just went meekly off with the puppies. All of her "turn over a new leaf and prove herself" shit had just been a singularly epic failure so far so what was the point? But when it came down to it, no matter how down she was Aris couldn't turn down a fight, so she steeled herself and followed the Armada towards battle. Her dad's words, however, made her check her stride and blink around, both confused and affronted. "Wait, you guys get paid?" She wanted to get paid! But both the pirates who were there were already in fights, with Azure and with his kid. Azure was tangling with some bitch who wore an earring literally made out of an ear, that looked suspiciously like the part of Azure's ear that was missing. Wait, was that the Pirate King? What the fuck... did the bitch not know what a king was? Aris had only just paused near the fighting and was already confused as hell.

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
10-12-2022, 07:49 AM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2022, 10:44 AM by Gilgamesh. Edited 1 time in total.)

Assuming the pups were actually safe back home, whether whoever was watching them was doing their job, Gilgamesh pushed that worry to the side for now. They were once again going to raid and probably lose, but at least they tried. Following at his own pace, not far from Sparrow and the others, the splotched man nodded in acknowledgment about trying to find clues of their missing members. Did they truly know it was the Armada's fault or not? No, but that was half the fun in blaming them after that asshole came and punted his daughter.

Veering off toward a different path with his gear snugly attached to his body, Gilgamesh wasn't surprised that their appearance was responded to so soon. Before they could get far into the woods, wolves with the stinkiest of smells were already spilling out from the shadows. Possibly he was dumb, but the largest looking one felt to be the funner option compared to the old guy or the smaller ones. Beckoning his companions forward so they were nearby if he needed them in a pinch, Gilgamesh rushed toward Basilisk. Fangs flipped down as he bared his teeth, folding his ears back against his skull, and making sure his tail was at least in line with his spine, he wasted no time. Lunging forward as he propelled from the pine-covered ground, he opened wide and aimed to grab ahold of the boy's ear while his legs sought to wrap around the neck area for better hold.

Gilgamesh vs Basilisk for Minor Maim (Ear-tip Removal)
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Offensive Battle Accessory: Spiked bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Gold chainmail cuirass
Companion 1: Barn Owl, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Wolverine, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Crystal spines - Defensive
Mutation 2: Tufted deer fangs - Offensive
Skills: Master Intellectual & Master Fighter
Specialty: Blessed

CODE BY SHELBY

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Ares

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
10-12-2022, 10:33 AM
They moved in as much as they could before they were inevitably intercepted by the Armada wolves. He wasn't keen on fighting them, but alas, this rivalry between his family and theirs would probably last until one or both of them were wiped from the earth. Probably. Too bad Valentine and the rest weren't here, that would've made for a good popcorn sort of show. But alas, as the pirate king and the opposing alpha exchanged words, Ares kept his eyes peeled as he veered away from the pair, dodging fights that were already starting as the armada crawled out of their Col like worms from the earth.

He sauntered around, poking around and looking for their missing healer, but he couldn't find any trace of her unless they had her held captive in one of the caves. Of course, he didn't hear what Azure had said regarding her since he was too busy pissing on their things and kicking dirt up. Glancing around, he figured it was probably time to fight or something. Hmm...Sirius...yeah nah fuck that. Some other guy...eh, too far away. And then - oh? Who was that? He couldn't recall seeing her before, such a teeny tiny thing! She was the closest to him, so she would be the target.

"Ready or not, pretty little lady!" He called out as he charged towards her. He wasn't the best fighter, but that didn't stop him from trying to have a little fun. "Name's Ares, care to dance?" He smirked as he drew close to her, seeking to lean down and grab onto the back of her scruff. That wasn't the only thing, no. They were about to probably do a little dance. He spun his hind end around to use the momentum so that if he managed to get her in his grasp, then she was likely to spin around with him.

Ares vs Aris for Raid - Dominance
Round: 1/?
Offensive Battle Accessory: Leather gauntlets with claws
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather armor with spikes
Companion 1: Harris' Hawk, Male - Flying
Companion 2: Harris' Hawk, Female - Battle - Boosted
Skills: Master Fighter & Intermediate Hunter
Specialty: Saboteur

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-12-2022, 10:58 AM

Sparrow had chosen the Armada as their raiding target. Good. It meant he didn't have to march up here alone to confront the bastards. He had the mind that they had stolen his property and his child. After all, why wouldn't they? Azure seemed to have it out for him after the whole thing with him trespassing onto pirate lands and then attacking him out of the blue at the challenge. He was pissed. He was angry. He was pretty much-seeing nothing but red. He could feel his mind being clawed at, Blödhgarm wanting to come out and play. Not yet. Not until they got into the thick of things. But when they got there, he came to find no trace of what belonged to him. His lips bared in a snarl as he made to confront the emerging Armada, but Sparrow had beat him to the punch. She asked where Eden was, and Ignis was about to just say fuck it and attack him, but then Azure claimed he didn't know who Eden was.

"He's lying!" He wanted to believe that Azure was lying. After all, it was still possible for the bastard to have kidnapped them after that day, and with the way he got attacked for so much as looking in the direction of the assholes kid, why wouldn't he try to keep fucking with him by stealing what was his? Frustration and anger continued to rise as Sparrow and Azure went at it, then his gaze briefly found Azure's kid, but the little midget was already racing towards Artisan. Fine.

He turned around and let himself loose. Fights broke out one by one, and right there in the line of sight appeared to be someone of equal size and boy did he look like someone had pissed in his cereal! Without regard to the who's and what's however, Ignis went straight for the blue-marked male. Did he know him? No. He didn't need to know someone to try and fuck them up and make them a target. Not to mention, Blödhgarm did not discriminate. Release.

With a snarl of rage, Ignis charged in from the male's left and aimed straight for the Armadan wolf and sought to slam his chest straight into his hindquarters. Jaws gaped open, head lunging for the middle of the guy's tail as he sought to savagely attack him as he had tried to do to his own son. The only difference this time? This guy wasn't his son nor his kin. No remorse or fucks were given today. As he sought to do that, his fright forepaw shot out as he sought to slam it down onto the armada wolfs left hind paw in an attempt to break the toes and pin him to the ground.

"Tear him apart! Make them suffer for their crimes against you!! Apollyon demands blood!" His demon screamed into his head, and the world around Ignis was shut out. Nothing but the need to rip and tear and maul and maim was felt.

Ignis vs Malachai for Raid - Maim: 1/2 tail removal
Round: 1/?
Offensive Battle Accessory: Skull helmet
Defensive Battle Accessory: Black bear cape
Companion 1: Palm cockatoo, Male - Flying
Companion 2: Wolverine, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Sika deer antlers - Offensive
Specialty: Mangler
"Ignis"||"Blödhgarm"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Grimoire

Armada
Missing

Expert Fighter (200)

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

10-12-2022, 11:03 AM
The wolves of Armada were being called to arms, and Grimoire answered the call. He had been mostly keeping to himself, but that had been something he was trying to get out of. It didn't help though when he felt like nobody really wanted to give him the time of day when he was out and about, but hey, at least this raiding thing would give him something to do. It was his first raid, and he had no clue who the offending party was, but he didn't care. He didn't really care for other people's problems or what their issues were to be honest.

Armada wolves trickled in to confront the others, and already fights had broken out left and right. Sirius and Azure said something about maiming them, and Grimoire had no idea why they wanted to be so violent about it. Maybe there was something between the two packs he was unaware of...did he join the wrong pack? Were they always this violent? He didn't know.

He scanned the woods, keeping an eye out for anyone open to fight.

Gossamer

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (270)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Lesbian
1KDouble Master
10-12-2022, 03:59 PM

Gossamer settled easily into the familiar routine of patrolling. Just the movement of walking about the territory could be meditative and she enjoyed watching the lands around her change from season to season. A cool north wind was blowing through and it made her wonder how soon fall would arrive. Her wandering mind halted at Azure's alarm call. Trespassers. Gossamer kicked up black sand as she raced from the beach toward the woods . She already had a pretty good guess as to who it was trampling over Armada territory and when she arrived she snarled. The fucking pirates. She knew it was only a matter of time.

Fights broke out around her and it seemed each of the pirates was engaged. She half considered jumping in to help her sister Aris but she had a sense there was at least one more pirate arrive. The old bitch would show, she felt certain of it.

Gossamer vs Pyralis for Maim (removal of toe)
Round 0/2
Offensive Battle Accessory: Clawed gauntlets
Defensive Battle Accessory: Spiked helmet and coif
Companion 1: Fox, Female - Battle - Boosted
Companion 2: Snow leopard, Male - Battle - Boosted
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Healer

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
All You Have Is Your Fire...

Pyralis sauntered along after the rest of the pirates. Her pace slowed due to age but still she carried herself with the vigor of a far younger wolf. In some ways it was almost a funeral procession. She knew this would be her last raid and how wonderful for it to be against the Armada. Still, she debated if she would fight the girl she'd been tormenting for the past several seasons or go after someone new before her final visitation.

Pyralis arrived amidst the chaos, her preserved tail swaying in the wind. She had half considered dying a fox tail some obnoxious color just for the kicks but decided to keep her own for the sheer amusement of it. At least for now. Maybe she could leave it with Gossamer as a parting gift. A memento… speaking of. Pyralis locked eyes with Gossamer and in that moment decided what the hell… what was one more fight amongst close enemies?

She kicked off hard against the ground and barreled toward Gossamer, her defenses set as she lifted her upper body, aiming to slam her right shoulder into the girls throat while wrapping her left arm across Gossamers shoulders to steady herself. Her fangs lunged forward, aiming once more for Gossamer's face with the intent to scar.

Pyralis vs Gossamer for Maim (facial scarring)
Round 1/2
Offensive Battle Accessory: Leather bracers with blades
Defensive Battle Accessory: Studded leather armor with cowl
Companion 1: Harris Hawk, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Potoo, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Navigator & Master Fighter
Specialty: Saboteur

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Gossamer

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (270)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Lesbian
1KDouble Master

Gossamer remained vigilant, her gaze moving from dueling pair to dueling pair and then finally resting on Pyralis. They locked eyes and she could see that depraved smirk. Immediately she set her defenses as he companions prepared themselves nearby. The old woman charged towards her and Gossamer reacted on trained instinct. She reared back on her own hind legs, causing Pyr's shoulder to strike her chest and as the woman's fangs moved toward her face gossamer ducked and aimed for Pyr's left foot, seeking to grab the nearest toe and snap it off. This time she intended to keep it as her own. Due to her ducking motion Pyr's fangs missed and instead cut shallow lacerations along the top of her head.

Gossamer vs Pyralis for Maim (removal of toe)
Round 1/2
Offensive Battle Accessory: Clawed gauntlets
Defensive Battle Accessory: Spiked helmet and coif
Companion 1: Fox, Female - Battle - Boosted
Companion 2: Snow leopard, Male - Battle - Boosted
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Healer

Artisan

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
10-13-2022, 05:47 PM

It wasn't long before the defenders arrived to intercept them and Artisan had hardly a chance to peek around a few gnarled trees for the hostages they supposed they had before some runt ran up at him. The pirate gave the boy a grin and opened his maw to at least introduce himself, and then the small fry was attacking without a word. "Woah!" He exclaimed as the boy leaped, aiming directly for his shoulder.

Artisan moved to intercept the attack, arching his neck for the flying raptor-clawed wolf in hopes of grabbing the boy's scruff in his teeth and yanking him from his flesh before the raptor claws could find purchase. What was with these wolves? They were just so aggressive. Artisan caught himself wishing they'd gone and raided some other pack instead, like the one with the wall perfect for yeeting puppies over.

Artisan vs Levi for Dominance
Round 1/2
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Dagger and sheath bracers
Companion 1: Blue and Yellow Macaw, Female - Flying - Boosted
Companion 2: Blue and Yellow Macaw, Male - Flying
Mutation 1: Enhanced vision - Perception
Skills: Master Intellectual & Expert Navigator
Specialty: Bard

"Speech"

Artisan wears multiple twine bracelets around his forelegs, each one with different colored homemade marble-like beads upon it. Each bead corresponds to a wolf who he has met and decided deserved a place on his wrist, and thus he might ask your character for a lock of fur, etc to add to his creation to remember your character by.

Unless otherwise stated, you can assume he is wearing them at all times.
Artisan's companions are two blue and yellow macaws, their names are Siri(F) and Cisco(M) and while they can be assumed to always be nearby, they're likely out of sight.

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
10-14-2022, 02:09 AM

Basilisk towered above the wolves around him. It didn’t matter the side, he was clearly the largest of the lot. But perhaps that made him an easy target, as a wolf on the pirate side rushed him. Even before his Grandfather would find an opponent, Basilisk would find himself in battle. Adrenaline coursing through him, he pivoted to face his opponent. He was determined to give a good showing, and prove he deserved the rank he had claws upwards for.

The wolf that came after him surprised him by going… upwards. Mouth to ear was no small feat for a wolf some 10” shorter than him. As the attacking wolf wrapped his legs around Basilisk, the younger of the two sought to drive his weight forward, almost tackling Gilgamesh as he sought to weaken his balance. At the same time, his own elongated fangs sought to grab the right ear tip of his opponent.

Basilisk vs Gilgamesh for (Ear-tip Removal)
Round 1/2
Size: Paleo species
Offensive Battle Accessory: Shoulder Spurs
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather Faux Wings
Companion 1: Peregrine Falcon, Female - Battle - Boosted
Companion 2: Miniature reindeer, Male - Battle
*Companion 3: Red panda, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Bone spurs - Defensive
Mutation 2: Elongated fangs - Offensive
Mutation 3: Feline claws - Offensive
Specialty: Bloodletter

"Speech"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

10-14-2022, 08:52 AM

Azure pretended to be dumb- wait, no he WAS dumb, just not about this. He was all 'who's Eden' as if she hadn't been, like, right there at their last confrontation. Sparrow tossed him an eye roll, she wasn't entertaining this today. He then went on this whole monologue about something something, if I wanted to kidnap them, I would have right in front of you, which sounded like the dumbest plan ever. He said something about beating five wolves and all that, but here he was, still talking when there was fun to be had. Okay, scratch that, talking was half the fun. "Yeah," Sparrow chuckled, "But if you're the real winner, then why am I wearing your ear?"

They danced, and it was beautiful in only the way Azure had ever been able to enchant her. This first bite wasn't at all leathal, she just was testing the waters. He stepped into her feint, but grabbed at her hips to yank her back from his tail. Sparrow sucked in a breath and murmured in a growl, "Ooh, how'd you know that was my spot?" she said. Hey, kissing him worked in a fight once, what if flirting had the same effect?

She tried to now land a bite on the side of his stomach, trying to kick out his front legs with the back leg closest to him. Maybe she could topple him yet.

Sparrow vs Azure for maim (tail tip)
Round 2/2
Offensive Battle Accessory: Sword
Companion 1: Harlequin Macaw, Female - Flying - Boosted
Companion 2: Capuchin monkey, Male - Battle
*Companion 3: Mushroom mutated housecat - Battle - Boosted
Mutation 1: Cat claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Bone spurs - Defensive