Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-30-2022, 01:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2022, 02:53 PM by Sirius. Edited 1 time in total.)
It lifted something in the Warlord heart for his kids to be home. All of them, for the first time in what felt like a very long time. He wanted his newest litter to know all their older siblings, and to be surrounded by love and family as they grew. Maybe he was a sentimental old man, but after catching up with everyone as a group, he dragged Zee, Asla and Indigo away. Those two were the most estranged, and he believed Alsa still carried some resentment to the Warlord near forcing her to remain in the Armada a little while longer. It was true that the Warlord struggled to let go of those he loved. He'd learned a little since then. He didn't Hate it any less, but learned the importance of not holding on too tight.

"Asla… indigo" he said. Gesturing with his paws at each wolf to enter his hold and receive a kiss to the brow. He wouldn't push either of them, and let them decide for themselves. Regardless of whether or not they accepted his affection he would speak. "Tell us everything. How have you been? What places have you seen?" He asked softly wondering where Aslas wanderlust had gotten her, and what Indigos desire to learn healing had led him.

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
10-03-2022, 03:38 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2022, 03:40 PM by Indigo. Edited 2 times in total.)
Being with everyone was strange, especially his younger siblings that he didn’t know as well as his littermates. Or had known. He tried not to think about how distant he was, but focused on the present and being present with extended family. It wasn’t too long until Sirius was herding them away from the main gathering with their mother and were sat down to an all too curious Warlord. Despite how simple the question was, Indigo felt absolutely overwhelmed by it.

Where did he even start? The last time he and Sirius had really talked was right before he had created the Nomad band. How did he started with the swift demolition of his band, the death of his children, the loss of everything he had loved? He was suddenly stunned at how far he had come from that heartache. Alsatiel had healed him better than any medicine he could have concocted, how did he tell them that?

He looked away, averting his gaze in an obvious tell to the emotions brewing within. He took a deep breath before he returned his attention to mother and father. "I don’t know if we have time for everything.” He tried to brush it off diplomatically with a grin that wasn’t completely forced.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-05-2022, 12:36 PM

Sirius surprised Asla by asking her and Indigo to follow him and their mother away from the group. Was he going to give them a lecture? They were adults now and had been for quite some time. Their relationship was far from traditional, but they hadn't created pups together which had been her father's fear. As she walked along with the group, she figured her internal questions would soon be answered.

Once they'd gained a little more privacy, Sirius turned to them and opened his arms to both of his children. Asla hesitated for only a moment before stepping into the familiar embrace. She missed this. She missed him. Things had gotten so rotten so quickly between them that it seemed wrong to enjoy such an embrace now. Once Sirius released her, Aslatiel nuzzled into her mother's cheek, then stepped back to seat herself beside Indigo.

The question that their father posed was one that she knew would raise turmoil within the massive purple brute and she gently slid her tail up against him to let him know that she was there. Indigo responded somewhat jokingly and a little smirk curled up the corners of the fawn fae's maw. "I could give you the gist of it," she began. "I've taken Arcturus and Satira all over the continent. They've learned how to live in many different climates. They've faced hardships and bountiful times. I believe they're prepared for anything that the world can throw at them." Perhaps she wasn't your standard parent, but she had wanted to push her children. They had reached adulthood and could now make their own decisions, but she felt as though they were well equipped with the knowledge needed to make the right choices.

"Indigo and I have been traveling together as mercenaries. We aided Elysium most recently, then Kotori found us and asked us to join him." She wasn't sure if they had noticed the tiny purple ball curled up in Indigo's mane. "You also have another granddaughter." Gently, she extracted the child from her nest and held her for her parents to see. The girl squirmed a bit, but remained asleep. "This is Aia. I'll let Indigo tell his story if he wishes."

"Aslatiel Indarra"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-30-2022, 03:28 AM

When they had called their family from the corners of the world to come and share in their joy and meet their newest siblings, Zee had expected to be short at least two bodies. Asla and Indigo had set off on their way and of them all, had the most distance and least contact with their parents. Zee knew a large part of that was her own fault, for her own disappearance at least where Asla was concerned. It was a fracture she did not even know if time would mend, but when the two arrived to their father's summons she felt her heart lift and hope begin to bloom.

Asla she had seen at least semi-recently, back at Kotori's challenge. She had hugged her daughter then but said very little, focused on both giving the girl space as well as respecting her son's fight in that moment. It had been a chaotic gathering and there was little time to catch up after it was done, and Indigo had not been present. To Asla she gave a warm smile, nuzzling her in turn (a bit longer, in more of a desperate half-embrace then the offered nuzzle to her cheek) as her daughter approached her. To Indigo she gave a happy sigh, eyeing the grown man up and down and eventually her maw parting in a soft laugh. "My, you're so fluffy now!" She remarked, proud. "The last time I saw you your fur didn't know what to do with itself, but you've grown into it so well. Look at you." When Indigo had left he still had a spiky mohawk of unruly fur, where now his mane had grown over his shoulders and down his chest. It was a sight to behold and left Zee's heart aching.

Sirius' questions were ones she also wondered on, but did not elaborate on them for now - too busy staring at her children, perfecting their image in her memory and solidifying it. When Asla spoke the beginnings of their story and a child was unraveled from her son's thick mane, things were drawn back into focus. "Aia." She murmured, infatuated. Glancing to Seer and then back at her children, she held out her paws. "May I?"  

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.