ardent

just a girl

Paradise

gems
size
build
player
10-11-2013, 07:23 PM

Ones lack of directional knowledge didn?t always mean she was lost, the slender banshee remaining optimistic as she would sway so effortlessly amidst the towering vegetation, earthy nostrils quivering as she would strive to uncover the virtual map buried within her mind. Alas, she were now so far from home she had come to the realisation she was very much on her own, extended lashes fluttering upon the surface of pale sea-green eyes. Although not a hugely bustling woman who thrived upon the presence of another, there was no denying that a bit of company right now would be somewhat appreciative. The alluring russet would glide beneath the arms of a large tree, curvaceous haunches coming to rest against the bleached earth as thick tail would coil about tucked hind limbs. There, she would scan the horizon for any suggestions of life, a brief and yet ever0feminine bark bubbling from the caverns of her jaws. Did anybody loiter in places unseen?

Kaprasíus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
10-11-2013, 08:03 PM

Kapras?us was not a man who was comfortable with or accustomed to boredom. His brother had been a scarce presence as of late, and he did not want to bother him with his company if it was not necessary. And so the lanky man ventured aimlessly in lands unknown, body swaying with each step. Between his jaws was a cluster of mushrooms; they tasted bitter and vaguely repulsive, but it was not the taste or nutrition he desired, but the effects. It was a dangerous game, picking the poisonous fungi from the ones he desired so strongly as of late, but it was a skill practiced for years. The tension in his muscled would slowly subside as the tan-hued wolf trekked further into the plain dappled with thick vegetation, eyes sweeping about.

His world would shift; the sound of a woman's call made a warmth settle over him, and his attention would waver, searching for her. Wide eyes searched frantically, animated as she finally came into view. A beauty, if he ever saw one! "Is it not I?unn herself?"" Came his breathless question, eyes shining as he drew closer to the reclined woman. He would remain a distance away, not wanting to startle her. Did his eyes deceive him?

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

WARNING: Kaprasíus is extremely prone to violence, including maim fights & character claiming.
Katja is also welcome in any and all of his threads, without warning.
He also has a bush viper companion named Jǫrmungandr.

Paradise

gems
size
build
player
10-11-2013, 08:12 PM

Her attentions would drift as a paler man was seen loitering athwart her gaze; clenched beneath his canines seeming to be some form of fungi, his eagerness to greet her causing the youth to grow somewhat wary. Though he seemed to be of no real threat at this point in time, the sepia mistress was not willing to have her hide torn by a strange tawny with a partially foreign tongue. Alas, she would do her upmost best to give him the benefit of the doubt, mind rolling over his unique efforts to address as crimson haunches would elevate from the soil beneath. Badger-marked face would tip slightly to gaze upon his scarred features, heavy lashes blinking with mild curiosity as she struggled to fathom his peculiar words, ?I am sorry to dishearten you, sir; but I think you have me mistaken for somebody else.? Innocence would bind her tongue as features remained one of darling interest, ?My name is Paradise.? And what an eccentric name it was.

Kaprasíus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
10-11-2013, 08:35 PM

His jaws would clench and slacken periodically, gnawing at the strange bunch of mushrooms before he forced them down, cringing slimy texture crawling down his throat. The effect was slow, but always quicker than he imagined. Eyes watched with wild interest as her form swayed and shimmered. Surely she was a goddess, even if she denied it. Slowly he would creep closer, walking around her to gaze and drink in the view that he so clearly enjoyed. The man's lower jaw unhinged, tongue slithering from his mouth to wet his dry lips. And yet the distance was kept between them. He could not bring himself to offend a goddess in the flesh. Though he was not quite a saint himself, he was far from sacrilegious.

"Paradise!" The exclamation came after a painstakingly long moment of reflection. "I am Kapras?us Sigrunn Finnvi, here to serve you." Back would arch as he shifted again, doing a slow half-circle around her, eying her as though a vulture would its kill -- and yet he was not threatening, but slow and careful and even a bit unsure. A goddess in the flesh!

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

WARNING: Kaprasíus is extremely prone to violence, including maim fights & character claiming.

Paradise

gems
size
build
player
10-11-2013, 08:52 PM

Sanguine flesh would shudder as he attempted to loosely bridge the spaces between their heated bodies, forelimbs pivoting as she would follow his shifting form, growing far more suspicious of his peculiar company than she had originally planned. He would chow down the mushrooms before letting his jaws fall unhinged, ears flattening against her skull in mild defence as gaze would narrow upon his closing form. Though not judgemental, the sorrel vulpess was not quite foolish enough to fall prey to the deranged. To serve her? Nostrils quivered with unease, so tempted to take a step away from him, however fighting the weakness it may threaten to present. ?You are an interesting character, Kapras?us,? her voice would remain smooth despite the nerves that threatened to rattle, regardless she was capable of holding her own in defence, ?However I am but a solitary traveler, and far from a royal empress; not a lady to accept your services, as kind as they may be.? So confused she was of his intentions, was he merely curious? Or did he hold some form of sinister psychosis?

Kaprasíus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
10-11-2013, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013, 09:15 PM by Kaprasíus.)

The girl would protest, proclaiming she was not royalty. Such humility; he could admire that trait, even if he did not possess it himself. Perhaps with great strife he could someday aspire to be a being like her, to reach far beyond the fragility of life and into something much greater. But today was not that day; he had much to learn and do. Though his attention was wavering, he noted her slight discomfort. "My beautiful Paradise, I do not mean to alarm you," he apologized suddenly, voice as airy and light as before, and yet he retreated slightly. Body would writhe away from hers, granting her the space that seemed to comfort her.

Tail flicked behind his svelte body, eyes widening with slight alarm. Her creamy features seemed to be shimmering, like diamonds against her darker undercoat. His sapphire gaze shifted, and he watched the branches of the trees under which she sought shelter tightened, as though seeking to grip her. A threatening glare was given to the tree-creatures. "Do not worry, I would not dare harm a being so flawless..." Slowly his eyes returned to her, brows furrowing as he watched the rippling of the colors of coat as she sat, still. "Tell me, what is Valhalla like?" Paradise! She was called it, so she must know the source of all that was good? Heaven, paradise? A smile enveloped his gentle features, lopsided and strange, as though expecting nothing but great things from this lady.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

Paradise

gems
size
build
player
10-11-2013, 09:41 PM

It seemed he would quietly pick up on a brittle inclination of her discomfort, apologising somewhat unsuspectingly and causing the lady to feel lightly guilty for being so quick to grow distrusting. Different wasn?t bad, but it had always been easy for her to grow anxious in the presence of oddities. She would warm to him, if only he gave her the chance of time. He would take a step away from her, and appreciatively her lips would tweak into the first suggestions of a fluttered smile, growing instantly more comfortably with his awkward presence; and as if rewarding him, she would step forwards, to return the pair to their previous proximities. She could relax now. Valhalla? She almost giggled, chest bubbling silently as she would tilt feminine features once more, ?You are so flattering, aren?t you sir,? she would pause for a moment, noting his scent, his appearance, his name, remembering him, ?I am perchance, not as angelic as you seem to think; though I can only imagine the brilliance of this ?Valhalla?, perhaps someday we will both know.?

Kaprasíus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
10-14-2013, 07:13 AM

"It is just in my nature, miss Paradise," he offered breathlessly. If this was some kind of test, he was certainly not doing well! Perhaps the gods were angry with him for not having given received a sacrifice for so long. Kapras?us felt his stomach turn as it attempted to digest the awful fungi, and with each moment he felt himself falling under their trance even more deeply. The world tilted, and he found himself physically faltering, swaying as though he might fall. But instead of falling, he merely slunk down toward the earth, resting on his belly.

She claimed to not know of Valhalla? Oh, what a humble woman; his green eyes danced with excitement as he watched, though his distance was certain now. He would press his body into the earth, only moments away from groveling before her like a slave before its master. It seemed this 'not knowing' was part of this goddess's game; to see how he might react to a mere mortal woman, and he would play along gladly. "Tell me, then, where does she come from? Surely a woman so flawless cannot be a rogue?" The man's voice took on a more whimsical tone, and he slowly rolled over onto his back, watching her upside-down.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

Paradise

gems
size
build
player
10-14-2013, 08:36 PM

She would present him with a rather puzzled look as he seemed to sway, stomach dropping to the earth beneath him as he would come to loll there somewhat comfortably. What strange behaviour this creature possessed, he was certainly a character to marvel over. Initially he had seemed quite menacing, frightening, though only now did she grow to find him quite eccentric and enjoyable. ?I am a Rogue, sir,? she giggled weakly, pallid towers flicking with the bemusement of his flattery, ?I have only recently departed from my mother?s dwelling, as is often tradition for my people upon the coming of sexual maturity.? She felt a bit awkward saying the latter for whatever reasons, however it is what her pack had always referred to the bodily changes as.

He would twist to rest upon his back, belly facing upwards as he would peer so blissfully upon her. A giggle would rapidly escalate to an authentic laugh, joy glimmering from ebony lips as pale-green lanterns would gaze so bemusedly upon him. She would take a daring few steps towards him, to bring their bodies closer before returning to rest upon auburn haunches, thick tail wrapped neatly about her folded limbs; feminine skull cocking to the side as the exotic darling would bathe so delightfully beneath his foreign natures, ?You are so very comical Kapras?us; I do enjoy your company.? And just like that, her guard would be lowered.

Kaprasíus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
10-15-2013, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2013, 08:27 PM by Kaprasíus.)

The world continued to sway and wobble, and the only thing that stopped the nauseating motion was to roll over onto his back and watch her from an upside-down point of view. Oh, everything made much more sense this way! The smile grew, tongue lolling quite comically from his mouth as he lay there, still for the moment. No longer did she seem quite so guarded, but rather amused by his antics, which only made him feel more at ease and silly. Though he was carefree at heart, it was uncommon to see him so utterly relaxed.

She stated she was a rogue, and he couldn't help but let a near-giggle slip from his lips, a joyful and light sound. "And I am Dagr himself, descended from the heavens to banish night from its reign; merely to let you grace the earth with your undeniable beauty." He teased, oh so charmingly, enjoying her humble words. She claimed that she had only recently left her father, upon reaching sexual maturity. Her words excited him, that he would not deny -- but his vision seemed incapable of staying calm for long, and he found his gaze drifting. Still the tree grasped with its ugly gnarled branches at her, and he fought the urge to flip onto his belly and lash out at them, feeling suddenly protective of her.

"I am glad you enjoy it," he said with a hearty laugh, his lyrics genuine. "I am here to please and to serve." Women so pure were to be treasured and lathered in whatever they so desired; he truly saw her as a goddess in the flesh. Perhaps it was due to the altered state of consciousness he found himself slipping deeper into; he was too far gone to consider this possibility.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

Paradise

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2013, 09:13 PM

It had long been decided that the creature was of notable disparity, his now lop-sided gaze straying from her own to seemingly wander amidst the branches of the tree that stood above. As he spoke, she would once again allow a flurry of delight to bubble from dark lips, chest expanding beneath her as feminine skull would continue to tilt, to gaze so curiously upon him with an innocence only the young and inexperienced could compare. ?Oh? Who is this ?Dagr? you speak of?? voice sweetheart and tranquil as heavy lashes would beat elegantly atop emerald gape. Her experience with such characters was rather limited, however in her new relaxed body and mind she could well grow to enjoy it. The auburn darling would sigh blissfully at his last suggestion, shaking her head lightly from side to side as feminine tones would mutter carefully, ?Will I ever understand your ways, Kapras?us?? Although she couldn?t help but think that the unknowing was all the more fun. Vaguely cautious she too would lower onto her stomach, to lay serenely by him as a salmon tongue would curl from her lips, jaws stretching into a passive yawn.

Kaprasíus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
10-16-2013, 09:02 PM

Still he remained, watching the girl from where he lay. She was even prettier upside down, and he watched happily as she blinked, adorably confused by his ways. "Dagr! The god of daylight. You have never heard of him?" Was she really a goddess in the flesh? Perhaps he was not being tested after all! "A mighty thing he is, with a mane of fire and a eyes brighter than the sun!" His eyes seemed to widen with each word, his tone high and animated as he spoke.

She questioned if she would ever understand his ways, and a gentle laugh of delight spilled forth. "Perhaps in due time," he teased, formulating a plan suddenly. Quickly, without warning, he flipped over onto his belly, jolting upright. "Come with me, Paradise, let us celebrate! It has been a blessed season for the two of us. Let us feast!" Oh yes, a hunt could be good fun! If only Jaeger was here to paint the final scene in blood and organs like he so adored. "Tell me you are hungry?" His excitement ebbed for a moment as he realized he hadn't taken into account her possible desires, and he watched with eager eyes for her reaction. Hopefully she was not bored with his company -- he had seen that yawn!

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF