Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
11-14-2022, 02:48 PM
An eerie sensation befell the land surrounding the Stone Steppe. Radiating from the large bonfire that burned with the efforts of every straw wolf was a green light covering each crevice that she could see. How or why it was happening, she could not explain nor had an answer for. The pup simply followed the crowd of wolves so that she too could feel included in the activities. While she was still upset by the burning of her own straw wolf, she figured this wouldn't cause her any harm. Right?

Approaching the area where familiars doled out different tools for divination, Bramble glanced at each option. Most were tempting but they all seemed difficult or took a long time. Finally, she landed on a decent-sized bowl filled with a murky liquid. The familiars promised it was only water, but she wasn't sure if she could trust them. Taking it from the table and over to a quiet area, she listened to their directions on how to scry and got started. Sitting near the bowl, Bramble closed her eyes and tried to get herself into a trance-like state to begin.

Bramble Carpathius

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.

Ciaran

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (242)

Advanced Navigator (60)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
11-14-2022, 03:06 PM
Kea found his sister with her eyes closed and a funny looking cup of liquid in front of her. She looked very serious about the whole thing, so he collapsed to his hunches in front of her. Stretching out his toes far enough to tickle the fur between her own toes. Assuming she would open her eyes then, the miscevious pup grinned at her.

"Whatcha doing? You gonna drink it?" He asked. Morbidly curious at thr thought of his sister drinking some funny looking liquid he leaned forward sniffing the cup, his breath stirring the surface of the water. "Is it supposed to be one of those funny scrying things?" He asked next.

Bramble

The Hallows
Envoy

Master Fighter (400)

Master Intellectual (420)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022
11-14-2022, 03:14 PM
Determined to be as tranced as the familiars told her to be, Bramble was struggling. She was used to moving and wiggling and playing! Sitting still and focusing was difficult. Nearly defeated and trying her hardest, she heard the slither of another pup slink down in front of her.

The tickle of her brothers paws against her toe hairs made one eye pop open. “Keeeaaaa,” Bramble whined in a dramatic fashion as her shoulders slumped forward. “I don’t think I’m supposed to drink it,” her voice is all too curious as well as she peers down at the bowl. “I’m trying to scry but I don’t think it’s gonna work,” Bramble tilts her chin down to peer at the quivering  surface of the liquid. No matter how hard she squinted, all she saw was her and her brother’s reflections.

Ciaran

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (242)

Advanced Navigator (60)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
11-14-2022, 03:23 PM
The whine that emanated from Bramble only made Kea grin wider. There was something satisfying about getting under one of his siblings skins. He thought for a moment of causing further mischief, but glanced back at his sister again. Seeing his sisters frustrated expression, Kea leaned back for a moment. Looking at the water and thinking.
"I think you need to blow on it. Like… infuse yourself with the water, you know?" He said. He was completely making this up, but she didn't need to know that.

He waited until she did so, and then leaned forward. Careful not to mix his own breath with the water this time. "Oh!" He gasped, shooting a surprised look up at his sister. "I see you climbing, I don't recognise where you are. Climbing, climbing, you're so high Bramble! I think you're exploring" He said. "Breath on it again!" He leaned back so she could do so. Hoping as he did so that she wouldn't catch on to the make believe.

Bramble

The Hallows
Envoy

Master Fighter (400)

Master Intellectual (420)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022
11-14-2022, 03:48 PM
Mischief aside, Bramble looked up at her brother when he mentioned that she needed to blow on it. Her head tilted slightly to the side at the idea of it. Was he right? Who was she to question when she wasn’t even sure how to make it happen?

“Okay…” she said uncertainly before pursing her lips and pushing a gentle breath across the surface. Pulling her head back to look at the ripples, Bramble waited with baited breath until Kea gasped. “What is it?!” She squealed, looking excitedly but seeing nothing.

Convinced her brother was being truthful, Bramble blew on the surface again.

Ciaran

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (242)

Advanced Navigator (60)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
11-14-2022, 04:23 PM
His sister breathed on it again, and Kea leaned forward. Looking at the murky water. The surface still rippled from her breath. "You look… older this time" he said. If he was being really creative, you could just about make out the shape of a wolf on the surface of the cup. "You're fighting. You look like your really good at it, your kicking ass, Bramble!" He said and leaned back once more. A satisfied smile on his lips. "I predict that your going to be an explorer and a warrior, and your going to find awesome places" he said at last. "When your a famous explorer, emember to take me to some of the places you find" he teased.

He reached his paws forward, tickling her toes again. "Wanna get something to eat? All this scyring has made me starving!"