build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
11-24-2022, 04:37 AM
Tanelan
"Your body makes me lose my sense, hallucinate."
It had been a long night for him. Mika had fronted for a while and before he realized the leaves had changed. How long? Maybe roughly a month, but when he caught up with Fenix he knew where he wanted to go. He was anxious about throwing himself in another pack but... he felt like Beau needed this. He had reached his second year and the man felt partially responsible for his poor mental health after the night at the menagerie. Tan didnt want to talk about it though. It had been obvious his silence was a change in mood.

"Were here Beau Fenix said he already went inside." Tan smiled at him. He was just grateful he had someone like Beau on his side. The striped man sat at the border giving it a quick sniff. "I hope this is a good idea." He gave a sigh, he was nervous. It happened again where hed been rejected because of his alters. Nothing changed being aware of them, for all of them. He didnt feel... right.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
11-26-2022, 11:05 PM

It was finally the season of his birth again. Autumn came suddenly, and, as Beauregard had watched the shifting of the leaves when he visited Boreas, he knew that change needed to come for him too. He had stuck alongside Tanelan and his alters, coming to grips with his new diagnosis of anxiety. At least those feelings he had finally had some sort of name to them… Beauregard didn’t like that they were there at all, but there wasn’t anything seriously wrong with him… at least he didn’t think so. The feelings could be managed, and he had Fenix to thank for that. It had been strange though, living as a loner after the fall of Menagerie… had Wren ever even been found?

Blind walked alongside him and, as always, Trill flew in the air above. He walked alongside Tanelan now, worried for his mental health considering how long Mika had been at the front of things. Not that Beau had minded Mika’s company, but he still wasn’t sure how long Tan’s altars would switch in and out and the effect that had on him as well. Blue eyes shifted to the purple wolf, sensing that he was mulling over something as well, even if he wore a smile now. Tan spoke of the fact that Fenix had already gone into the pack. Right… Fenix had mentioned a pack, Ethne, that he was joining until he could get the Grove set up.

Would the alpha really be okay with them spending time here until then? Beauregard nudged Tan’s shoulder as the other male sighed, betraying the fact he was nervous. “It is better for wolves to be in a pack.” Beau told him. “We’ll be able to rest here, and get healthier. Plus Fenix is here, and you trust him, right?” The young male smiled back at him. “I’ll call for the alpha. You just hang tight, okay? We’ll do this, together.” For a moment he set his paw over Tan’s, hoping the action might soothe the purple wolf. Then Beauregard tipped his head back, calling for the alpha of Ethne to meet them at the border.

"Talk, 'Think.'

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-26-2022, 11:20 PM

Bellamy was glad to have Fenix in the pack now, along with Dagrun, Gavroche, and herself, which made a total of four adults. It wasn’t much, and the children still outnumbered them, but Ethne was growing. Besides, Fenix had told her of two others that might join Ethne while Fenix prepared for the birth of the Grove. Bellamy wasn’t worried about the members being temporary. If they needed a home, then they needed a home, and Ethne would welcome them there. Apparently, one of them, Beauregard, was a bit younger, and could possibly do with some additional training. That wouldn’t be a problem either. She’d be happy to test his strengths.

A call at the borders of the creek rang out as she was patrolling the borders. Bellamy perked her ears up as a small smile appeared on her lips. Ah, what was this? Was this the call of the two wolves that Fenix had spoken of? She set off at a trot, her green gaze thoughtful as she sought them out.

Two strangers waited for her, a young adult ashen cream male and an older purple male. Bellamy dipped her head to the two, her gaze sliding over each one. “You stand at the borders of Ethne, gentleman.” Bellamy greeted them both. “Would you happen to be the two Fenix told me about? Tanelan and Beauregard?” She kept to pleasantries for now, feeling like she was getting a bit better at talking as an alpha.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
01-21-2023, 09:13 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2023, 09:14 AM by Tanelan. Edited 1 time in total.)
Tanelan - Benson

He wanted his body to melt away and not be here. Yet it was Beau who kept him grounded. Tan felt his heart beginning to slow as Beau placed his paw over his own. At least they felt somewhat like themselves when they were with him. Tan could at least agree with the alters on this subject. Especially when things had been so confusing for the past season for them. They didn't know what ever happened to Wren and they might never will. What was important was that they were here in Ethne now. "Fenix is a good guy. Yeah." they seemed a bit hesitant with the answer but that was because every wolf so far to treat him was so obsessed with curing them and their system. However, if Tanelan continued to think about this rabbit hole of thoughts right now he feared he'd switch.

The woman who greeted them matched the description Fenix had given the pair. So this was the alpha then? Tan felt self-conscious his social anxiety somewhat taking hold but he thought about how Beau felt. When their friend had been going through a disaster of events the past season ever since he met Tan.... Was he bad luck to beau? Part of him was tempted to let Beau do all the talking but Tan themselves ended up answering.. "Yes, we come from the menagerie after the alpha disappeared. Fenix has been treating me, I uh, live with multiple wolves in me." god when he said it out loud it sounded insane! His anxiety sparked that same feeling... within a moment it appeared that he became smaller. Simply because he shrank in his pelt and pushed themselves into Beau's side.

Benson found himself sheepishly staring at the alpha in front of them. He whimpered softly, looking to Beau for help. Even if the switch was slight Benson and the others had become quiet adept at protecting themselves by adjusting for when they fronted. After all they all knew they'd been heading to Ethne. For a new life with Beau.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
03-26-2023, 12:28 PM

They were not left waiting long. A woman appeared at the borders, one that approached them with assured confidence that Beauregard was beginning to recognize came with alphaship. Her green eyes appeared thoughtful, flicking over both Tanelan and himself. She greeted them and, to his surprise, it seemed that Fenix had already mentioned them. She knew of them! Beau smiled. That was a good thing. So far she didn’t seem too intimidating or mean and that was good too. Sure he’d always have a soft spot for his memories of Wren, the alpha who had really given him his start to life and had brought him together with Tan, with all those that lived inside of him. It would feel strange if any of them disappeared. They meant the world to the cream male. He hadn’t realized just how close they had all become but… being apart for too long just felt wrong.

Tanelan spoke and Beauregard shifted closer to him as a show of support. He was sure this was hard for him. Even back in Menagerie others seemed so focused on integrating all of his alters… and while Beauregard did believe they were all different parts of Tan he didn’t think they were meant to be as one anymore. Maybe that was selfish on his part? They all deserved to be who they were, didn’t they? And maybe they were fractured from the whole, but they were all different enough to be their own selves. Tan even gave a little history of where they had come from and he saw the alpha’s expression change slightly. Was it due to the mention of Menagerie? The fact Tan had confessed about the others?

...ah and there was a shift. Beauregard picked up on this one easily and, as Benson came front and center and pressed into him Beau curled his tail around him and offered the younger alter a warm smile. “Easy,” The ashen cream male told him. “You’re safe. I’m right here.” His blue gaze flicked to the alpha who had arched a brow. “Benson came out. I’m still learning what brings each of the others out but I believe being overwhelmed can be what calls Benson forth. He’s a good kid.” The youth chuckled.

“I’d like to ask we both be accepted into your warrior rank, if we may. Benson here uh, isn’t a fighter, but I know Tan and Mika can. And Henry can help with other tasks!” Fenix knew what he was doing, right? He wouldn’t have suggested they come here if the woman was just going to turn them away…?

"Talk, 'Think.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-26-2023, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2023, 01:20 PM by Bellamy. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ahh, so her hunch was correct. These two wolves before her were indeed the ones that Fenix had spoken of. Tanelan and Beauregard, more members, specifically older members, that were needed for her pack. The kids were all going to be moving into apprentice positions before long and more mentors would be a huge help. She listened as the purple male spoke, explaining that they had been part of Menagerie and also that he… lived with multiple wolves inside of him. This information as a whole caused Bellamy to arch a brow. She had been in Menagerie briefly but had not seen either of them. Huh… the mention of these “others” also had her curious. A wolf with multiple spirits, perhaps? If there were Divinities and Dreamends and all other manner of beasts, then sure, why not? It was the first she had heard of such a thing but hell, before she had met Gavroche she would have never thought a wolf would have wings either. Let alone a pair that molted in multiple colored feathered as his own did.

“I am familiar, with Menagerie… Wren had just taken my mate, myself, and one of my daughters in before she disappeared. In the events that followed, I chose to take the path of leadership myself, to avoid my family losing stability again.” Bellamy frowned. She had never found out what had actually became of the woman… but… that was life… sometimes you would never know. She watched as the male before her seemed to shift in demeanor, and how Beau was quick to comfort him. Ahh, so this was one of the shifts? Another one. Benson. Bellamy arched a brow and tilted her head ever so slightly to the side. Fascinating… how they held themselves alone was different… and though Benson didn’t speak she could get a feel for a different personality.

“You are both… all…? Welcome to be members of Ethne. For the time being you’ll both be place in the combatant rank, at your request, Beau. Once you have both settled, I’d like to get some more information the others that live with Tanelan.” Bellamy gave a small, sad smile. “Creatures of all walks and existences are welcome here, without needing fear of judgment or forced to change. If they are alright sharing one vessel, then they will be treated as any other member when they are present. It might take some getting used to though, and I apologize. I’ve never met another wolf with multiple spirits… identities… within themselves. The Divinities must believe you need each other, and that the main one can handle that.” Bellamy’s gaze softened.

“This territory, Cattail Creek, is our secondary territory. The main one is Lazuli Falls and behind the waterfall is the cave system where me and my family rest. If you need me for anything look for me there. You are both welcome to den where you choose. Just let me know once you’ve settled, alright?” Bellamy tipped her muzzle. “Welcome to Ethne, Beau, Benson.” The woman turned on her paws, heading back towards the falls and leaving the two males to their own company for the time being.

--Exit unless stopped.--

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.