Intermediate Fighter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-28-2022, 01:26 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2022, 01:26 AM by Elowen. Edited 1 time in total.)

The child had been allowed to leave the room, so long as she stayed within the castle. Eager puppy paws would not let her rest for long now that she had the freedom to wander, however. Elowen was excited, in an area of the castle she had never been to before. She had made it to the great hall and rather than go to the foyer, to head outside, El had made her way into the kitchen area of the castle. The young pup had never seen such strange objects, though what really caught her attention was how dusty some parts of the room were. Shouldn’t this room be nice and pretty like how her mommy and daddy kept their room? Elowen padded to one of the lower counters, frowning at the cobwebs that had formed there. She turned, his her tail to brush them away. It didn’t matter, she’d probably need a bath later so… might as well clean up some of these cobwebs, right?

"Talk," 'Think.'

Claire

The Hallows
Knight

Advanced Fighter (75)

Expert Intellectual (150)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod
12-06-2022, 10:47 PM

She had been spending the majority of her time in the other two territories and didn't really spend much time in the castle itself. She preferred the outdoors, though she was sure there were plenty of comforts to be had in the castle, it just wasn't her style though. Today, however, she was curious about all the new pups that had been running around, and no doubt she'd run into one somewhere in the castle. She made her way down a hall, and as she passed one doorway, she caught the light sound of movement. Pausing, she backpedaled a step or two and found a pup sweeping away some cobwebs with her tail. "Oh! Hello, are you doing a bit of cleanup? Would you like some help?"

"Speak

Elowen

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-14-2022, 11:46 PM

Elowen worked on the cobwebs with her tail, grinning a little as she saw how easily they took hold of her tail fur and got brushed away. The downside, however, was that she hadn’t thought about the fact she would need to get cleaned up after. That was a problem for later Elowen, however, because she was going to get as many of these cobwebs and as much dust off the things at her level as she could! She giggled as she went, the motion of dusting the object with her tail different and fun. She hadn’t expected anyone to approach, and certainly not an unfamiliar wolf, but someone called out to her, and El paused to look up at the pretty monochrome-colored lady.

She was quick to notice what the girl was doing, and Elowen puffed up her chest proudly. “Yess’m! If you want to help, that’d be awesome! I’m too short to get some of the stuff, and you’re really tall, so you can!” Her bi-colored eyes shown with brightness. “I can get the stuff down here, and you can tackle some of the cobwebs and stuff in the higher areas! I’ll follow you, so when it falls down I get it the rest of it once and for all.” It was a flawless plan! It had to work.

"Talk," 'Think.'

Claire

The Hallows
Knight

Advanced Fighter (75)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod
12-19-2022, 11:37 PM

The young girl asked her quickly and easily when she noticed her. “Yess’m! If you want to help, that’d be awesome! I’m too short to get some of the stuff, and you’re really tall, so you can!” She couldn't help the smile and the giggle that followed. "Yes ma'am! I'll get right on it!" She said heartily and with amusement as she approached where the pup was sweeping cobwebs. She started just above the pup first, turning so she could use her tail to sweep the cobwebs and dust that were out of the little girls reach. She slowly walked forward, step by step, listening to the girl's words before she nodded. This girl was pretty enthusiastic about cleaning! Though it wasn't a bad thing she wanted to help spruce things up. This was their home after all, and although Claire didn't spend a whole lot of time in the castle itself, she would help where she was needed.

"Y'know, I bet we could clean this whole room if we really wanted to! Plus you're a good cleaner, those cobwebs won't stand a chance you!" She smiled at the pup before adding, "I'm Claire by the way!"

"Speak

Elowen

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-23-2022, 01:41 PM

The pretty tall lady agreed, and they started working together to get all the dust and cobwebs off the things on the shelf. The lady started above her, so some of the falling dust irritated her nose, but Elowen didn’t mind. She worked a bit faster than Elowen did, which was to be expected. She couldn’t wait until she was a grown-up and could move faster and do things easier. Behind her, Elowen’s tail worked furiously to brush things away, and she couldn’t help but giggle as she saw how effective it was. This was pretty fun! As the lady spoke again Elowen beamed, pausing to wiggle in place. “Thank you!” She dipped her head as the other wolf introduced herself. “That’s a pretty name! I’m Elowen, daughter of Fern and Rudyard!” The little one grinned. “Do you really think we can get the whole room clean, miss Claire?”

"Talk," 'Think.'

Claire

The Hallows
Knight

Advanced Fighter (75)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod
12-26-2022, 08:49 PM

She beamed and smiled at the young girl's thanks. She briefly wondered if she had been like her when she was her age, but couldn't remember. Things had been overshadowed by the death of her parents, and everything else that had been going on in her younger years. She shook her head and pushed it from her mind for now, and instead kept herself busy by dusting off more cobwebs and knocking the layers of dust off the shelves, walls, and whatever else needed working on. "It's nice to meet you, Elowen, daughter of Fern and Rudyard." She giggled a bit at the child's enthusiasm, "I'm sure we could if we put our minds to it, though maybe a little more cleaning before stopping for some lunch, hm?" She talked and swept, occasionally using her paws to clean off the excess cobwebs from her tail before resuming.

"Speak

Elowen

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-08-2023, 11:30 PM

Elowen had decided that she liked Claire. The silver and white furred lady was really nice, and she had been helping clean the kitchen. As they walked and talked they had already done a fair bit of dusting of the shelves and walls, though any pots and pans that were stored would likely need cleaned later before they could be used. Still, it was a start, and El was proud to be helping keep the castle looking nice. Claire mentioned cleaning a bit more before lunch and Elowen’s eyes lit up. “Yeah! Let's go a little longer, then we can get lunch together!” It seemed she had made a new friend in Claire, and she bounced in place at the idea of them hanging out a bit longer. She couldn’t wait to tell her parents and siblings about Claire later. Maybe they were making friends as they roamed the castle too?

/End

"Talk," 'Think.'