Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
11-05-2022, 12:04 AM
It had been quite sometime since Relm had personally seen Ikigai, since she was in her last recovery from her surprise miscarriage. It had been near a whole season since then. Relm was relatively reclusive in nature but after her first loss she had moved into a den out in Firefly Lake, and so much had happened in the course of time from then to now.

She supposed she was expecting Ikigai to help tend to her, bring her the herbs she needed and just overall check on her as the days went on. If she was honest, she was looking forward to it. She was back in her usual den on the island during this time as she had been for the last. She wasn't sure if she would be moving back out now that Alastor was being the husband he was meant to be again. It was a lot for her, as much as she never showed it. Everything just grew and festered in her as the months went on and even she was too arrogant to see those deep inner emotions that threatened her any time she was away from him. All of this didn't help either. She was getting more broken by the day.

She did sleep a lot in her recovery, maybe a little right now. But she was starting to come to conclusions that it may not have been the physical aspects of what happened that was making her feel this way. In these moments at least. The only wolf she felt comfortable to confide in was Alastor, but she was retracting from him for now. It wasn't easy opening up to him about this as everything else was. She could only hope nothing could get worse from here on out.

"Relm"

Ikigai

Elysium
Queen

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
11-07-2022, 07:17 PM

Iki had been terribly busy tending to her den, tending to the infirmary and tending to her future husband. She'd also been making herself scarce since the traumatic event with Deimos had left her with visible injuries. Now that her lip was mostly healed, the pale woman was able to be out and about once more. Her first order of business was to check on Relm. She'd send Willa the cat with packages of herbs and things, but hadn't been able to make the trek herself. Today, that would change.

Packing up a few items, Iki made her way towards where Relm had said she'd be staying. She could smell the black and pink woman on the wind and knew that she was close. Once she came to the mouth of the den, Iki cleared her throat and called inside. "Relm? It's Ikigai. I've brought you some things. Can I come in?" She would wait for permission to deliver her gifts.

"Iki"
[Image: VsG8QnS.gif]

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
11-15-2022, 01:47 AM
Not that Ikigai could see the difference, but when she called out her presence it made Relm smile even just the littlest bit. She was far from a cheery type and right now she wouldn't have reacted the same way if Alastor had been in Iki's place. Though actually, that was just part of the turmoil she was working through. Always silent and unspoken, in her heart she wanted him here but outside of that shell she wanted him away and where he belonged. Where she believed he belonged.

"Ikigai, of course." She spoke back, still laying but rising from her side to greet her when she came in. That smile faded quickly though as just a part of her nature. Ikigai had been the first to experience this sort of loss with her, and her words and kindness stuck to her from that day. It was weird for her to say she was happy to see her, but she knew it.

Relm wasn't so observant of the girl she had really only met a handful of times in her recovery, and she wouldn't notice the nearly healed up wound on Ikigai's lip. Relm also had a new mark on her thigh from the last they met, but that wasn't even in a part of worries. Scars, especially from Alastor were nothing harmful to her. Though it was probably quite the opposite with Ikigai and her situation. "I'm happy to see you... and uh, I don't really say that about anyone." She spoke a little uncomfortably but got it out. When open she was a little more humorous and sarcastic, even in the predicament she was in. Awkward, but it did show that bit of comfortability she had with Ikigai even if the young woman didn't notice.

"Relm"

Ikigai

Elysium
Queen

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
12-14-2022, 08:38 PM

As permission was given, Iki made her way into the den with Relm. Moving towards the pink and black woman, she placed a package down so that Relm could open it. Then Iki stepped back and seated herself on the stones, tail curling around her hip and draping over her paws. The healer gave the larger woman a visual inspection, noting that she seemed physically fit. There was a bit of healing damage that indication Relm hadn't fully listened to the bed rest suggestion.

The woman's tentative tones met Iki's dark ears, expressing that she was happy to see her. Iki could tell that it wasn't something that Relm might normally say and she was moved by the words. A brilliant smile spread across the pale woman's maw, the red corners of her eyes lifting. "I'm honored and happy to see you as well." Iki didn't really have any friends in Elysium yet. Perhaps she and Relm could become friends in time.

One paw lifted and Ikigai indicated the package. "There are herbs in there to help with your strength and stamina. There are also a few little snacks that I thought you might like and some hibiscus soap that I made myself." Iki had included the soap and snacks simply because she thought the woman might need a little pick-me-up after her loss. Iki's marbled gaze rested on Relm and she prompted the fae to open the package.

"P"
[Image: VsG8QnS.gif]