size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
12-15-2022, 07:56 PM
The stranger introduced herself as Anthea Dásos, another peculiar family name that sounded awfully similar to the phonetics of Mercury's. Perhaps they hailed from a similar continent or culture? She didn't speak much of the accident that had landed her here in the Hallows' infirmary, but she did make a point to tell him that Mercury had saved her life and brought her here, saving her from drowning out in the sea. "Well, then he did the right thing," Artorias replied with an approving nod over to Mercury. The Ermís wolf had done an excellent job upholding the values of the pack by saving and bringing Anthea here. Mercury further elucidated the details of what happened immediately following the aquatic rescue. Gwynevere had been the one to insist Anthea e brought back for healing. This didn't surprise the Aegis either; his sister had the softest and kindest heart of them all.

"She has," Artorias confirmed with a nod to Merc's question. When Gwynevere had fetched him to inform him of their unexpected guest, she had given him a brief prognosis, likely knowing that Art's limited medical knowledge wouldn't be able to decipher anything else she told him. Well, if their chief physician wanted to keep the waterlogged woman around for a little while to recover, then who was he to deny her medical expertise? "It looks like you'll be staying with us for some time, Miss Anthea. Get comfortable, rest, and let us know if you require anything at all. You're going to be Gwyn's prisoner for the foreseeable future until she discharges you." Artorias chuckled under his breath and looked over to Mercury once more. "I leave her in your charge, Mercury. Keep her in the infirmary until Gwyn clears her, then she is to be a guest of the Hallows. She's to have all the freedoms of our normal guests, and all the same restrictions as well." That meant no access to restricted areas, like the armory or upper levels of the castle where the Hallowed wolves resided.

After giving his directions to Mercury, he once more looked to Anthea with a gentle smile. "While it's not how I would have preferred to welcome you into our home, please feel welcome in the Hallows, Anthea. I assure you that you'll be safe and taken care of here." Dismissing himself with one more tip of his head to both wolves, Artorias left the infirmary to allow Anthea the space to breathe and recover. He would see her again as soon as she was rested and healed soon enough.

- exit Artorias -

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.