gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
11-14-2022, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2022, 11:31 PM by Lurid. Edited 1 time in total.)
You should see me in a crown;
Watch me make 'em bow, one by one!

Time, three long years to be exact, passed so dreadfully slowly when being punished by gods. If someone could ask Sisyphus about time as he rolled his massive stone uphill, to only have to chase it right back down the hill, how would he feel about its passage? For those who were not blessedly immortal, time marched on like a stalwart soldier off to war. Ice flows bumped into each other as the oceans froze over, and cold northern winds ushered in a thick fog to cloak the land in white. The creaking of the ice flow and gentle lapping of the ocean against the shoreline roused her, feeling her makeshift boat pitch and halt as it bumped its way along the coast and saw her to her feet. She unfurled herself in one graceful motion, a shimmering mass of gold, silver, and quartz. Like a goddess born from the sea, the beast rose up from her ice boat and jumped to the earth.

Ivory claws reached out and flexed in the ice, filling her paws with Borean snow. Finally, after the many she sacrificed to the Firefly God for passage to her true home, Lurid touched down and stared in wonder that she made the trip once again. Ilyn groaned as he made land and carried her armor, while Samael - her faithful Augur Buzzard - snickered at the tiny polar bear. The pale goddess flashed a glare over her shoulder, a pink scar shimmering in silvery moonlight over the left side of her face making her dark glower seem that much worse. Dual vocals clashed together in a soft warning growl to the pair, the powdery queen would have reverent silence this evening.

Both of her companions knew better than to test her when she had just come from traveling over the ocean, Ilyn had come with her on her first trip and had almost been eaten during that time. She had been younger and filled with dreams before a broken leg saw her bested by another entity and banished for three years to a cursed homeland. Lurid sat in the shadow of the massive metal cave that her dreams once rested in, poised at such a young age to rule an empire like no other. The ghost of a smile hinted across her rosy lips as memory after memory flooded over her, how would time have changed this side of the barrier? Time had changed the devil but not for the better, and with ghosts of the past haunting her diminished sight, Lurid could feel her mood plummet. Hunger clawed at her belly after weeks of drifting at sea praying the currents would bring her home, seeing a sneer cross the delicate scarred features of her face. Clouded left eye and holographic lavender-white eye shine in an otherworldly fashion for a moment as the moon finds her in the mists, seeing the ghost disappear into the belly of the metal behemoth.

The scent of recent visitors spurred her into the cavernous depths of the ship, followed closely by Samael and Ilyn with the bird on the bear's back. Feeling as though she had been severely slighted, the ivory beast moved confidently through shadows and darkness, silver and gold brindle covering the crystalline quartz white of her coat, the ghost could not hide. Perfectly honed ears picked up the best placement of paws so that she appeared to float through the narrow hallways, keeping her claws off the metal floor to remain silent while searching for something to take her rage out on or eat. Her mind was clouded with hunger-fueled rage, her body going into survival mode after fasting for so long. Nervously, her companions look at one another while they follow close, careful not to get in the phantom queen's way or ruin her hunt.

Word count: 637 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: Omg, so rusty...ack!
ART
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!

Ruby

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
kingpedle
11-21-2022, 05:03 AM
Humm... the ship had remnants of a large gathering of wolves. One of those... what were they called again? Ruby hadnt talked with many natives since she came, but she was disturbed by the seemingly ovious social status. Her pink eyes lit up staring at the furs in the various rooms of the rotting human thing. How sad really, such a delusion as living as a group sent shivers down her spine. She thought of the disgusting way the world was.... not that she was really any different.

Rubys paws were stained with blood, not literally but with the rabbit sitting between her legs she had been staring for some time at the carcass instead of satiating her own hunger. She hated it when her paws got like this. Narrowing her eyes she moved to a pile of soft snow, washing her beautiful lavender coat. That was when she noticed, somebody else had stumbled into this territory. She returned to the rabbit picking it up making her way... towards the scent.

She stopped many lengths away from the phantom. Clicking like magic in her head she smiled non threateningly. Her tail twitching on edge. Ruby tilted her head staring at the newcomer and these... animals. She sighed, "Care to make a trade?" hunting alone was difficult shed give that. Rubys eyes gave nothing away. "This rabbit is yours if you could answer a few of my questions." besides she was beautiful. This stranger was godly even. She hated it. but she just wanted a friend and a friendly conversation.

Lurid

Somnium

Expert Fighter (238)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

12-19-2022, 11:47 AM

Shifting shadows caught the devil's attention, holographic eyes shifting toward the lavender woman as she dared to approach the hungry cannibal. Lurid gave an eerie look over her shoulder at her bird and her bear, either the purple woman was crazy, or desperate. purple lips parted around the succulent rabbit held between the stranger's lips, offering a trade. "I suppose I could entertain, but I am not answering anything on an empty stomach. Rabbit first, even if it is just an appetizer." The dire devil watched to see the reaction she would get, her rage put aside for the moment as a small meal had been offered. hunger sparked in her lavender gaze, the colors seeming to shift into white as she looked the girl over. The older demoness needed wolves of like minds to band together, she wanted to raise Mirovis in her image. Wouldn't be too long now until she was able to do just that, she simply needed followers and to hone her fighting skills. Perhaps, she wouldn't eat this one, but hunger still clawed at her belly and mind.

Word count: 183 words.
Note: Omg, so rusty...ack!
ART
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Ruby

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
kingpedle
12-31-2022, 12:56 PM
Insanity... Ruby didnt understand the concept, fear was something she felt rarely. It was more anger that bubbled under the adorable wraiths stomach. Rubys eyes fluttered a bit, her body language relaxed. Perhaps it was because two demons were naturally attracted to each other. No matter how horrible it was.

Ruby had no qualms she threw the rabbit forward. After all she had eaten earlier, this had been a planned play thing but she never got that far. Apparant for the creature still being in tact. She sat down and curled her tail regally around her body.

"Ive heard some disturbing and strange rumors about this land. Ive been smelling large groups over four wolves large, disgustingly mingled scents. I heard they were called packs is this true?" Ruby looked at the stains on her paws. As usual she instively started licking her toes, she hated her appearance because so muddled.

Lurid

Somnium

Expert Fighter (238)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

12-31-2022, 01:25 PM

The violet girl gave no argument with the golden queen, tossing the rabbit to her without hesitation. Lurid set to skinning the snack of a rabbit, watching the girl with guarded holographic eyes. Her question seemed a little, well...odd. But, the smaller woman brought a smile to Lurid's face despite her sour mood. Taking a bite from the rabbit and swallowing before answering, Lurid spoke again in her dual voice. "Yes, they are called packs. I lead one before I came here, I am hoping to bring them home." She watched the female's response with an unreadable expression before tearing into her skinned rabbit once again.

Word count: 106 words.
Note: Sorry it's so short! Baby in my arms lol
ART

Ruby

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
kingpedle
12-31-2022, 02:09 PM
Lead one! Ruby hid her surprise easily. Then again she was just a dirt urchin who crawled out of the carcasses of her family. She thought she had heard that from one of her victims over to this land. Curiously she narrowed her eyes. "Homes are normally built on broken promises. What made others like you?" she laid down crossed her paws one over the other.

"My name is Ruby Imp. Others call me by nicknames, crazy bitch, Insane, motherfucker and sometimes beautiful wraith." normally she was not so honest. But she was intriqued by this lady. Someone to help her satiate her bloodlust and dreams. Sign her up.

Lurid

Somnium

Expert Fighter (238)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

01-06-2023, 08:08 PM
Lurid found herself liking the younger purple girl, despite the mood she was in. As her snack continued, the girl asked her questions. The latest one made her smile, blood staining her teeth as she answered the girl. "They like me because I do not judge others for their habits, they follow me because I am bound by my word. If I say I'm going to do something I do it. And, I protect them despite the trouble they cause." When she was done explaining how she made Mirovis, the girl introduced herself to the pale demon queen.

"I am called Lurid, Blodreina, the Night Mother, Bloody Empress, and Ghost. I have many titles, and many have called me bitch goddess. I answer to all of them, so it doesn't matter which you call me. I prefer Lurid or Blodreina." Her words were smooth, falling from dual-vocals with informative flare and a slight Latin accent. Perhaps there was a loyal wolf before her, shouldn't scare those who might follow her. "Would you like to join me and find out why others come flocking to my cauldron?" She smiled at her witch joke, a soft but eerie chuckle leaving her throat.

Ooc: Sorry...phone post lol