size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
kara

Rapid Poster - SilverUnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship1K
12-12-2022, 10:47 PM

Incubus was back to being a cog in the Empires wheelhouse. He spent a good amount of time working on himself. Not only for the betterment of Ashen but primarily for personal improvement. For years the male spent his days lounging or roaming. Finding a temporary home with intentions of finding a few babes to bed or get into some trouble. But, his life lacked meaning as a loner. Having been born into some a prominent and involved family he knew he wasn't living up to his potential. For a while he was okay with that but not anymore. His primary goal as of now was to work his way up the ranks in Ashen, slowly. He wanted to ensure his moves were thought out and with meaning. Incubus was slow to commit and didn't want to dive into anything without thinking it through first.

Commitment issues were his primary flaw. This flaw was what kept him from his family for so long. He feared calling on his Mother and reuiniting just for him to get cold paws and leave again. Usually Incubus cared little for the fragility of other's feelings but this was his dear Mother. He knew she had suffered so much with losing his Father to his own commitment issues and losing her first husband to an untimely death. Incubus didn't want to feel responsible for anymore pain the old lass may endure. But, he knew he couldn't wait too long. Deathbelle was growing old and he did want to develop a relationship with her before anything horrible happened.

The inky male sat at the bottom of one of the rolling hills near a few small trees. They provided a nice amount of blockage from the sun. After some time of watching the landscape Incubus tilted his head upward and let forth a call for his dear Mother, hoping she was close enough to hear.

[Image: CjtKtHg.png]
[Image: Incubus-Puffball-smoller.png]

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG6

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
12-15-2022, 05:52 PM
She had no real home now that Habari was gone, she wandered the lands of Boreas like a lost ghost. Barely keeping herself alive alone out here, the fact she survived was a testament to a will she didn’t know still remained. She felt broken, but onward she marched. Deathbelle faced an uncertain future, but it was the past that would continue to haunt her. The sound of a long lost voice on the wind commanded her attention. For a long moment she debated about not answering, wondering if it was better Inc thought she was already dead.

Honesty was always the best policy, so the once great woman made her way over the hills towards her boy. Not a boy anymore, by now he was a man. She hoped he had found his way after their family fell apart. After she fell apart. Despair was a normal feeling, but the closer she got to him the heavier it was on her shoulders.

Hesitantly she approached him, light on her feet and like a wraith floating through the tall golden grass. Her once royal purple eyes lifted to his dual toned face as her mismatched ears fell to her skull. ”Incubus.” She greeted him before she lowered her head, not missing the fact that he had returned to Ashen.
Where My Demons Hide
Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Incubus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
kara

12-17-2022, 02:16 AM

The wind combed through his dark pelt and brought a small squint to his eyes. It was deep into autumn now and the temperature was dropping. Incubus enjoyed cooler weather so he was nothing but pleased with the changes. Not only was the weather nice but the leaves changing color. These thoughts brought a small grin to his lips before a voice filled his ears. Suddenly the male flicked his head towards the woman. Pale eyes took in her tiny form before solemnly landing on her beautiful purple gaze. "Mother..." His voice was a deep whisper, it could have easily been lost to the wind. Without a second thought Incubus stood and decided to close the distance between them. The brute would go in for a nuzzle to her neck if she allowed. A long time had passed since their last encounter but she was still his Mother. The Wolf who brought him into this world and the sight of her brought forth feelings of love and guilt.

After a few tender moments Incubus would step back and allow his eyes to pour into her own. He was slightly puzzled by her poor shape and the lack of scent on her coat. Was she no longer in Harabi? Venom had informed him that their Mother had left to join the pack some time ago. "Are you a rogue now?" His brow raised as concern flooded from every inch of his form. This was not woman who single handedly brought the Empire back to power and that made his heart wring with sorrow.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG6

Promptober 2019
12-17-2022, 08:52 PM
Deathbelle didn’t have to say much to get Incubus’ attention. As she spoke his name the man looked up to her. His dual toned gaze and facial features bringing Hanibal to the forefront of her mind. Her heart clenched as he greeted her, stepping forward and greeting her with an affectionate nuzzle. Belle did not expect the closeness, but she did not shy away either. She froze for a moment, uncertain what to do, before she relaxed against him. Deathbelle returned his affection, closing her eyes and reveling in the love that remained between them. Unknowingly they shared the same emotions. Love and guilt intermingled as a quiet silence settled between them.

Incubus eventually pulled away so he could once again set his mismatched gaze upon her own. ”I am.” She answered him softly. The fact was obvious, but she had been heading in a downward direction for a long time. ”You’ve returned to Ashen?” She had gone so long not knowing if he was dead or alive. It seemed like he’d matured and returned home.
Where My Demons Hide

Incubus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
kara

12-21-2022, 12:31 AM

Incubus didn't know how she'd feel about his return to Ashen. He was aware her departure from the throne and the pack as a whole wasn't positive. But, his options were limited. Upon returning he had no ties to anything but Ashen. That was his first home and it only felt right to return. He wasn't too aware of Harabi's standing or what they stood for and all the other packs were pretty much off his radar. Thus, the easy decision was Ashen and upon spending a good amount of time there he was growing to enjoy it. "I have." A pause. "Ashen is strong and stable. I needed that in my life, after being a loner for so long." Flinging himself at an unknown pack would likely do more harm then good with Incubus battling his noncommittal tendencies. He allowed those pale eyes to search her visage closely, "Would you ever consider returning? Do you have plans? I cannot just leave you like this Mother." Sincerity oozed from his deep vocals, he really did not feel comfortable returning to his nice warm den with his dear Mother wandering unclaimed lands like a ghost.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG6

Promptober 2019
01-31-2023, 12:03 PM
Deathbelle hadn’t kept up with Ashen in a long time, having been in Habari for so long. Not that her time there had helped Recluse any. She was so broken that it didn’t feel like she could help anyone anymore. Like her soul was a dry sponge, and any kindness or help was sucked up like it had never been there previously. She was a desolate dry desert that could never be recovered.

Incubus affirmed her suspicion, he had returned and he now lived in Ashen under his half sister’s rule. He told her of its strength and how he was indeed finding his place in the pack that she had once founded. Belle was happy for him, a strange feeling for one such as her. Her life was practically over, knowing that he was flourishing created a warmth in her breast that she thought was gone forever.

As he asked about her own future Deathbelle looked away in shame. She couldn’t ever return, not when her presence would only ill affect her family. ”No, I could not.” Deathbelle’s voice was soft and sad, but determined in her decision. If she returned to Ashen she would only ruin it. ”I’ve failed my family too many times, I couldn’t bear doing so again. I don’t know that I belong anywhere anymore.” He was courageous trying to see after her, but she was beyond help.
Where My Demons Hide