size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Pride - Bisexual
12-18-2022, 12:46 AM

Des was further out from the pack lands than she had been before. She was often out as of late, though she always made sure to return semi-regularly, y'know for all the super important lessons from children she was expected to take apparently.

If she was asked, she might say she was just going to explore the lands, get a better grasp of her new home, especially if they were going to be raiding. But in truth some part of her was relishing in being given this freedom and she was even maybe pushing it a little, going further out and seeing if there was a limit to her sister's "magnanimity".

So maybe she was also just being a little aggressive.

"Speech"

Art by yfjyrcnkirsgte
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Incubus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
kara

Rapid Poster - SilverUnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship1K
12-18-2022, 03:51 PM

As Incubus' tail started feeling better he felt it was time to get back out into the world. His interests were not limited to fighting, the brute enjoyed seeing what these usually fruitful lands had to offer. Thus, when he happened upon the Hot Springs he was nothing but pleased. Steam wafted up from the warm pools, licking at his inky fur as he slithered along the moist pathways. Pink and blue eyes scanned the region carefully as he moved. His gaze glided along the surface of the pools before moving to look upward. A flash of purple against the greens and browns stopped the brute in his tracks.

Opening his jaws that somewhat familiar scent landed on his tongue. It was the woman he built the straw Wolves with at that creepy gathering. Incubus watched from afar before deciding to close the distance between them some. Hefty paws carried his tall form up the natural stairways towards her. Upon reaching the pool she was lingering around Incubus let deep vocals slip into the air. "Are you stalking me?" A devious grin flashed along his lips as he idly sauntered along the opposite side of the pool, allowing the water to reside between them. Pausing to stand directly across from her he raised a brow and sat down, awaiting the lashing of her sharp verbiage.

Speech

[Image: CjtKtHg.png]
[Image: Incubus-Puffball-smoller.png]

Desponia

Elysium
Warrior

Advanced Intellectual (115)

Intermediate Fighter (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

12-22-2022, 10:09 PM

The air was heavy with a sulfurous scent here and maybe because she'd yet to really get to see the world beyond her sister's "quaint little kingdom" her curiosity got the better of her, as she pushed forwards the world became steamier, literally, her vision partially obscured by the steam hanging visibly in the air and the strong sulfuric smell helped to obscure her senses further. Still, she wasn't so blinded so as to not see the movement out of the corner of her eye and though delayed and obfuscated she did catch a somewhat familiar scent, though she was slower than he was it seemed as his voice reached her. Desponia took a moment to respond, she kept herself faced away from him, her slightly perked ears the only sign she'd caught his voice at all, before she finally, slowly, tipped her head back, looking over her shoulder at him.

"You wish." Her voice held its usual edge, with only the barest hint of a teasing tone. She finally turned to face him more head on, the steam rising from the pool between them a sort of veil though she wondered who was really hiding here. "I'm sorry to disappoint but I'm more interested in the scenery than you."

"Speech"

Art by yfjyrcnkirsgte
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Incubus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
kara

12-23-2022, 03:30 AM

Through a thick veil of steam the brute allowed his pale eyes to pour into her back. Slivers of violet and black peaked through as she threw those sharp tones his way. Lips involuntarily twitched into a small grin in response but he'd pull them back to a fine line before she had the chance to see. Before he could respond the fae turned around to face him and more venomous tones slipped from beautiful jaws. The venom only reeled the male in more, but he did not allow any of this to show. He'd hate to give her the satisfaction.

Lazily, Incubus lowered himself to the ground on his belly, stretching out his legs with a long exhale. A front paw hung idly over the edge of the pool, dipping into the hot water. Now, he allowed his attention to return to her. Pink and blue eyes took her in for a moment as he raised his brow. "I'd sure hope so, otherwise I'd begin to think you were lying." In reference to the stalking accusation.

Watching her Incubus continued, "I've not seen you around in a while. Has the Bear been hibernating?" A brow raised mockingly as he took a shot at her not so friendly attitude in a light hearted way.

Speech

Desponia

Elysium
Warrior

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

12-23-2022, 04:46 PM

His eyes seemed to catch her own, their colors the most visible part of him as he watched her and the woman wondered why she was struggling to keep her gaze from sliding back toward them. She idly wondered if her own stood out or if her bright coloration obscured them in the steam, maybe a downside to the fact she was learning her own coloration wasn't all that common. She did nothing to hide the roll of her eyes as Incubus spoke and the woman watched him lounge in front of the pool and the woman considered if she ought to get in and soak.

"Unluckily for you, I'm no bear who can be avoided for a whole season." She approached the pool cautiously, the sulfur scent stronger the closer she got. "On the way back from our last meeting I sprained my ankle, and unfortunately for me I have a pack with healers and all that, hard to slip away when they know you're supposed to be resting." Desponia curled her lips slightly, her disdain for her sister's pack wasn't hidden and she slowly slipped into the pool, maybe it would do good on her ankle, though it was pretty much healed now, just occasionally twinging with a reminder of her pain.

Desponia decided she wouldn't question why she was willing to say all this to the man. He was as much a stranger as the majority of her family, and Desponia famously wasn't a very social wolf, but something about this volley, the way he would shoot barbs back in her direction seemed to intrigue her.

"Speech"

Art by yfjyrcnkirsgte

Incubus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
kara

12-27-2022, 11:17 PM

As Des moved closer to the pool Incubus allowed his eyes to take in her form. He was swift and subtle when doing so, knowing that she could very well take offense to a wandering gaze. But, those long slim legs and her vibrant purple fur seemed to captivate him in this short moments. Though, as she spoke his eyes returned to her own once again. There was something in the brute that was glad she wasn't so easily avoided.

Incubus listened to her explanation and mulled it over for a few moments. Her small scowl and the venom lacing her words led him to believe she had a distaste for either the pack she was in or pack life in that of itself. "Ah yes, I am also currently meant to be on bedrest due to a sprained tail." A mischevous smirk slipped across dark lips as he watched her slip into the water. His voice deepened involuntarily, "I took at as a suggestion." A pause. "You appear to have some disdain for your pack, why is that?" Perhaps he was reading too far into the scowl. She could merely dislike the healers or the idea of being confined, but he figured he'd ask.

Speech

Desponia

Elysium
Warrior

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

01-06-2023, 08:00 PM

Desponia knew who she was, knew what she was. She was not unused to the wandering gaze of men, but she rarely felt the need to engage with those men more than a sneer and quickly mapping an escape route. Deep down Desponia was horribly, terribly awkward. She wasn't sure she knew what flirting even was let alone how to do it and with her deep-seated mistrust of others, she had never had any intention of being anything more than a passing fascination for those men. Women had always flummoxed her a little by comparison. Not because she could not understand why another woman would be interested (Desponia was rude, but she wasn't blind and she'd felt her fair share of attraction to women at least as much as men) but because she, somehow, trusted them even less and so her uncertainty was more acute when she attracted their attention.

All of this was to say she was very much aware of Incubus' gaze but pretended she was not. She'd often found it easier to brush off a man's open lust for her by simply pretending it did not exist. Often made them pretty mad too, which was amusing in its own way. What Desponia was not used to was the slowly growing feeling of comfort, of familiarity she felt around the monochromatic man. In fact, she wasn't even yet at a stage of being aware of it. In the coming hours she'd wonder why she'd been willing to be so frank with him, she'd ponder it and come to no conclusion which would only frustrate her more. She felt her lips quirk a tiny bit, barely even an inch as Incubus himself admitted he wasn't listening to the doctor's advice. But it was his next question that was of more interest. Not because Desponia herself was interested in the topic at hand, hardly, but because her answer would be the thing that kept her up at night wondering why she'd been willing to say what she had:

"Family dispute." It was two simple words, spoken with little passion. She rolled her eyes and gently sloshed through the water on the far end of the pool from him, occasionally dipping herself lower to get the pleasantly warm water over more of her body. "Most would resent their jailors I assume." Now that wasn't quite true anymore. Technically Desponia wasn't being held captive... Any more. But she certainly didn't trust that her sister had actually given her free roam, no the woman knew better than that. She'd yet to find the boundary but one day she would and then she'd see the true length of the leash her sister had seen fit to give her.

"Speech"

Art by yfjyrcnkirsgte

Incubus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
kara

01-07-2023, 12:25 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2023, 12:26 AM by Incubus. Edited 1 time in total.)

Incubus took no offense to the lack of attention she offered in return to his own. The lusty glances were merely a result of the fact that, even if he tried to play it cool, he was a male with desires. He was sure she was rather use to males devouring her with their eyes and spewing forth compliments and cat calls. But, Incubus was not in the market for making anyone feel like a piece of meat. Of course he'd admire, he honestly found it hard not to, but it would not progress beyond that until things were reciprocated.

A simple response left her lips and allowed the male to ponder some. Packs were often riddled with family disputes, Ashen was all the same. Hell, Venom had just announced they were moving to dethatch themselves from the Abraxas, which was sure to ruffles some feathers. Her next words gave some more cryptic context to her situation and the male raised a brow in immediate response. "Most prisoners are not soaking in hot springs." His paws gently flicked against the water as he spoke, "Why not free yourself?" If Inc was in that situation he'd simply fight for his freedom, over and over, until he gained it. But, he knew some were not so inclined to do such a thing, especially if she had familial ties to her captors.

With that Incubus lifted himself from his resting spot and stretched out his limbs for a moment. Soon after the brute offered her a quick wink before dropping himself into the water, hoping to give her a good splash. The warmth sent his body into a small shock but it was a welcomed one at that. As his head and shoulders protruded from the surface he shook out, adding more fuel to the fire while sending droplets her way. His lips merely twitched into a tiny, involuntary smirk, as he lingered silently at the opposite side of the pool. Incubus was well aware she'd likely have his head for what he'd just done but was willing to play it off as if he'd done nothing for the time being. "Water's lovely." It took everything in him to not laugh.

Speech

Desponia

Elysium
Warrior

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

02-03-2023, 08:38 PM

He had a point. Desponia hated that he had a point. The woman did her best to not let it show but she cocked her head to the side as if contemplating his question. The truth was it wasn't as simple as just fighting for her freedom. "Would you believe a level of convinence?" She asked, shrugging as if it was an obvious thought, though it rankled her to admit it. "I had barely arrived on this continent when I was found and dragged into the family politics. I know less than nothing about the cultures here, loath as I am to say it, there is a level of safety in the pack I'd not have otherwise, I don't trust a single one of them to have my back but shelter and food are more valuable to me." Maybe when she felt more grounded, more established, she'd make her break for it, but after spending her whole life running, taught not to trust, taught to never stick around too long... A little stability was a luxury. She didn't like having to rely on her sister for it, but, well sometimes you took what you could get when you knew what the alternative was really like.

Desponia was getting caught up in her own thoughts, maybe even feeling a little sorry for herself so she did not see Incubus' splash coming, a surprisingly girlish squeal leaving her lungs before she could clamp down on it. She turned her focus back on him, mouth agape. Then it snapped shut with an audible click, and a danger entered her gaze. She stalked towards him, responding to his comment in a tone so sickly sweet it was choking: "Oh is it?" She attempted to close the gap between them, trying to rear up just as she got right in front of him and use her forepaws to push him under the water. "Better soak up as much as you can then!" She was hoping to push him under, hold him there, just for a moment. There was a tiny glint of mischief in her eyes, she would not drown the man but if he'd fucked around, it was time to find out!

"Speech"

Art by yfjyrcnkirsgte

Incubus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
kara

02-07-2023, 03:33 AM

Incubus listened rather attentively as the purple lass spoke. He was genuinely curious about her situation and as she continued on it only grew. He understood how valuable shelter and stability were. Having been a loner for years up until recently Inc knew that lifestyle was only for a select bunch. Yet, he didn't know if he valued that stability enough to sacrifice his freedom or happiness. She mentioned lacking knowledge of the cultures in these lands and the male offered a shrug, "These lands are littered with packs of decent Wolves. Perhaps if you seek them out you find yourself the motivation to rip yourself from the clutches of your family." Incubus hoped that one day she'd find that motivation. There was no reason to live in misery, hell Ashen would even accept the gal if she so pleased.

A laughed blew from his dark jaws as the squeal came from the woman. But he very quickly shut his mouth in efforts to contain the outburst. As the purple demoness approached Incubus remained still, watching with pale eyes. His muzzle tilted downward and a brow raised as curiosity built within. What was the nymph up to? Pink and blue eyes squinted as she drew ever closer, his heart even sped up slightly due to the lack of space between them. - It all seemed to happen in slow motion. Des plashed her upper half up out of the water before those grievous paws came crashing down on him. In an instant the beast was forced underwater and he immediately began to squirm. As quickly as the attempted drowning began it had ended. Incubus came to the surface with a swish of his head, splashing water all around in a spiral. A snort came from that pink nose before wild eyes settled on her. "You play dirty!" Another laugh came forth as he shook water from his eyes and continued to eye her, "Perhaps I now know why you've been imprisoned." A thick grin broke through inky slips, exposing teeth.

Speech