gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
wicked
12-23-2022, 02:57 AM

Jack felt... weird. Weird, odd, strange, all the normal things. All the usual things. All the typical things that brewed like the storm in her chest. Something brilliant had taken hold in her chest. Brilliant, but in the way that the works of a madman are brilliant. Was Jack a madman today? Maybe. Maybe she was. What of it? Who was going to stop her this time? If she had to guess, no one. If they tried to stop her? Well, maybe that was the point of showing up here.

The autumn sun was still high in the sky, shining bright and cold down upon her. Jack could dig a spotlight. If there was a spotlight then all eyes should be on her, right? Carrying herself as if she was the most important man in the room, the sandy creature made her way to one of the makeshift pits in the cracked earth. There would be a fight. She would be the fight. Something like that. Something perfect.

With her shoulders square and her eyes bright, the antihero tipped her head back and let go a brassy call. There had to be someone out here who would square up to her.
[Image: zF70lPR.png]

Athena

Obscura
Philosopher

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Bisexual
12-23-2022, 03:29 AM
Athena wanders slowly through the battle-scarred land, eyes roaming over the dried blood and signs of fights as she goes. Since Chimera fell ill and the subsequent fall of Fenmyre, the earthen female’s life had come to a standstill. She had stayed behind when most of the pack had left with the King to find healing but she had remained. Her loyalty had shifted to one of the young sons who lost his way and her life revolved around about keeping him healthy and safe. Ah, but he is no longer in need of that constant support now that they have both joined the ranks of Valta.

And now she finds herself in search of a fight, a spar to help her better her skills and take her mind of the growing fear that she is no longer needed. That is why she is here and why, when a voice sings the hymn of battle, she is quick to respond. Athena casually strolls toward the larger female, a smile growing on her lips as she recognizes that beautiful frame. Adjusting her stride into a smoother, more graceful gait, the earthen female calls out, “Well, well, well! Look who I found! You know, you still owe me that dinner, beautiful.”

A smirk tugs at the corner of her lip as she stops a little way off from the challenger. Tilting her head to the side, Athena hums softly, considering the blonde beauty. Melodic voice playfully taunts, “And you never did kiss my boo-boo better. I was so lonely that night.” Amber eyes sparkle with mirth and she gives her head a small shake as she adds, “Oh well. What do you say we raise the stakes? Whoever wins has to share their best bottle of liquor?” An eyebrow shifts up as the gantlet is thrown down. It is a win-win situation with only fun times awaiting them at the end. So, she can’t possible say no… right?

Athena vs Jack for Spar
Round 0/?
Size: Medium
Build: Light
Companion 1: Little owl, Male - Flying
Skills: Expert Fighter & Master Intellectual

"Athena Nocturna"

Athena has a Little Owl companion named Archimedes. He is always nearby.

Jack

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
wicked
12-24-2022, 04:39 AM

Someone to answer her call... someone indeed. Jack's eyes went wide for a moment, her head tossing as she made a show of looking over the smaller woman. A petite creature, and one she wouldn't soon forget. It was the raid on the southern pack, the one where she may have gotten a bit distracted at the end. How could anyone blame her? "I went lookin' for you and everyone was gone, sweetheart," she drawled, the grin on her face enough to speak volumes. "Thought you were hiding from me." A wink, taking a couple confident strides toward the girl.

"Commere, I'll give you that kiss right now," a wink, tilting her head to one side and then the other as she sized up her challenger. The wager was a fair one, and Jack would see more of the pretty little bird. "I get to put my hands on you and then we get to drink? It's almost like there are no losers this time," she prowled forward. An easy, charming grin spreading across her face. A fair challenge and a fair lady challenger.

"Ladies first," she'd play her part and be the gentleman, as always. Taking up an easy, even posture stacked over all four paws, knees slightly bent. Springy, and ready to be on the move.

Jack vs Athena for spar
Round 0/?
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Tree branch with nails
Skills: Intermediate Navigator & Advanced Fighter
[Image: zF70lPR.png]

Athena

Obscura
Philosopher

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Bisexual
01-10-2023, 01:33 AM

A playful grin moves across her pale lips as the tall woman’s voice reaches her. The drawl and grin that is sent her way has Athena’s stomach suddenly dancing as butterflies take flight. Damn, how she missed this pirate! The confident strides that the taller wolf takes toward her are met with a couple sultry steps forward as she softly purrs out, “Well, now that you found me, what do you saw we see more of each other?”

Batting her eyelashes, Athena smirks impishly as she allows the pirate to read into her words whatever she wishes. The tease of a kiss right now is met with a sing-song laugh as Athena quickly retorts, “But you called for a fight, lovely! Afraid I will distract you… again?” Exaggerating a pout, she sticks her bottom lip out and tucks her head down slightly while never breaking eye contact.

Her wager is accepted and she flicks her tail in agreement about there be no losers before she spreads her front legs slightly. The first moved is passed to her and Athena happily replies, “I rather enjoy a good dance partner! Try to keep dear.” A teasing wink is all the woman gets before her earthen form launches forward, the energy she had been coiling in her muscles releasing in one, fluid motion.

Closing the gap, Athena enters the woman’s space and moves to try and grapple tall, light, and handsome. As she moves, she softly purrs toward her opponent’s ear, “I forgot how wonderful you are up close.” While the earthen woman is extremely bad at flirting, she cannot help with keep up the playful rapport.

Athena vs Jack for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Light
Companion 1: Little owl, Male - Flying
Skills: Expert Fighter & Master Intellectual

"Athena Nocturna"

Athena has a Little Owl companion named Archimedes. He is always nearby.