size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022
10-10-2022, 02:50 PM

She had been up north once or twice before so the land bridge expanding between the two continents was not new to her. It was, though, the first time she had greeted the expanse by herself. Stretching for miles until she could barely see the shoreline of Boreas from the other side, Rheum hesitated. While exploring Auster by herself was new and exciting all on its own, venturing to Boreas gave her an unsettling feeling. After the last time, when they had been attending that festival and bad things had happened, she wasn't exactly looking forward to going any further. Exploring the sandy land bridge was just fine enough for her for now. Standing just on the edge of the Auster shore, she squinted her eyes into the distance, thinking she maybe saw something headed her way...

Explore the Bifrost 1/3

Deluge

Raiders Hollow
The Nightmare

Master Fighter (290)

Master Navigator (400)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
10-27-2022, 12:09 AM

Deluge wasn't sure how she missed it when she had left home last time, surely a bridge made more sense than getting herself caught up in a rip, but it seemed to go on as far as the eye could see. There wasn't much chance of her smelly mother finding her out here! She splished and splashed in the water on either side of the land bridge, looking on in some wonder at the shifting colours that danced under her paws. This wasn't anything like the black sand at home, no siree! She almost missed the outline of another wolf that seemed to be hugging the opposite shore... But only almost. "Heeeeyyy!" she called out, her short tail wiggling with her whole back end. Her front legs lifted off the ground in a half hop, her back feet tapping once her front found the sand again. It wasn't often she actually ran into anyone while she was exploring!

Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Rheum

Somnium

Master Navigator (333)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022
11-14-2022, 11:56 AM

No, she definitely had to be imagining things. The way the sun's rays reflected off the shimmering waters must be playing tricks on her mind. One would probably assume the landbridge between Boreas and Auster was a high-traffic area, but today seemed rather vacant of travelers. Giving her head a shake as she blinked a few times, Rheum turned to inspect the shells and debris that lined the shore of the Bifrost. Content to find out if the bridge really was sand all the way across, she was surprised to hear someone call out to her.

Lifting her head with a squint of her yellow eyes, Rheum smiled. "Hi!" She chirped as her own tail wagged happily back and forth. "What're you doin' all the way out 'ere?" Rheum asked, noticing how the pup was nearly the same age as her. Not that it was any of her business what the girl was doing, but wasn't it a far way from home? Taking a few sniffs, she didn't recognize the pack scent on the girl and realized she didn't really know anything about the Boreas packs.

"I'm out 'ere explorin' this, uh bridge? If you wanna join!" Her voice is happy as she looks from the girl to the land bridge that did seem big enough for a few wolves to walk side by side down.

Explore the Bifrost 2/3

Deluge

Raiders Hollow
The Nightmare

Master Fighter (290)

Master Navigator (400)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
12-25-2022, 07:40 PM

The invitation caused half-length tail to wave. "I sure do!" she replied in earnest, "I wanna explore everywhere there is to explore!" But taking a quick look around, she wasn’t sure there was much different to see than what she already had on her journey across… Sand, water… Water and sand… Come to think of it, she wasn’t often out during daylight, and she was starting to get really thirsty, but she knew better than to try and drink the salty seawater. "I’m Deluge!" she offered in greeting to the other girl, dropping her nose to the sand and trying to work her way somewhere towards the centre-point of the bridge. Sure, she could just cross over, surely this girl knew where clean water was… but she wanted to test something she had heard one of the pirates tell her once. Not that the grown ups often chose water when booze was around.

Deluge found the high tide line and began to dig above it, sending sand flying back towards Boreas. She just wanted to see if it would work.

"Speech"

-exploring bifrost 2/3-
Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Rheum

Somnium

Master Navigator (333)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022
01-27-2023, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2023, 12:52 PM by Rheum. Edited 1 time in total.)

Rheum's own tag wagged happily as Deluge introduced herself. "I'm Rheum," she chirped back as she watched the patchwork girl stick her nose to the sand. "What're you doin'?" The girl asked as she followed Deluge toward the high tide line. "You lookin' for somethin' particular?" The second question came quickly as she dodged out of the way of the flying sand. Her brow furrowed as her head tilted to the side. "What in the world..." Rheum whispered under her breath as she came up to Deluge's side. While she too was familiar with sandy and watery places as the bay down by home was often a place for her to visit, she hadn't ever seen a land bridge before. "Did ya come from the other side?" She asked even though she wasn't sure if Deluge heard her. "Are ya lookin' for shells?" So many questions, so many answers, she wondered if Deluge would answer. "I was hopin' to find some cool shells here," Rheum added on finally as she moved to dig her own paws into the warm sand in hopes of finding a shell.

Explore the Bifrost 3/3

Deluge

Raiders Hollow
The Nightmare

Master Fighter (290)

Master Navigator (400)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

02-04-2023, 05:11 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2023, 05:11 AM by Deluge. Edited 1 time in total.)

Deluge lifted her sand coated head and tipped it as the other girl mentioned shells. "Shells would be cool... but I'm looking for water. Someone said if you dig a hole above the tide line, and the sand starts to fill with water then it shouldn't be salty... but I've never tried it..." Various ocean birds drifted on air currents overhead and if she didn't know any better she'd think they were laughing at her...

She stuck her head back in the hold she was excavating, her short tail started to wag as the ground got damper beneath her toes. Claws brushed across a smooth shell and she scooped under it and flicked it in the direction of the other wolf. "Hey check it out! I think it's working!" A tiny puddle was starting to form at the bottom of her pit, cloudy with particles from the sand, but it was water. She sniffed the surface tentatively, but it was hard to tell if it was salty or not with the ocean surrounding them.

"Speech"
-explore bifrost 3/3-

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. do i dare stray any further? The Bifröst 02:50 PM, 10-10-2022 06:03 PM, 07-14-2023