ardent

In My Defense I Was Left Unsupervised (PO)

Ulmaria

Avalon
Healer

Master Healer (255)

Master Fighter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7
12-31-2022, 03:52 PM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2022, 03:53 PM by Ulmaria. Edited 1 time in total.)

Well, this was an unfortunate situation. Ulmaria had been exploring her new home and in picking out a den site for herself she'd managed to get herself stuck in a small cave entrance. As if that wasn't enough in her struggling she'd shaken the roots of a shrub above her that then promptly dropped a bird nest on her back. There'd been eggs in the nest. How did Ulmaria know? Well she felt the goo sliding down her back from the broken eggs and she knew sooner or later the smell of egg cooking in the sun was going to lure something her way. Curses! And both her companions were off doing their own thing. She should've insisted they come with her!

Speech

Zoey

Loner

Intermediate Intellectual (50)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
01-14-2023, 10:10 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2023, 10:10 PM by Zoey. Edited 1 time in total.)
It was likely Ulmaria’s saving grace that Zoey happened to be passing by, the young girl having been busy scouring the outskirts of the oasis. She’d found some unique human relics - the whole desert was a goldmine for them, apparently, and she carried her new treasure with pride. A large medallion of sorts, perhaps ancoent currency of some kind - but she had yet to thoroughly examine it in her own den, where all her supplies were. Thinking about how she’d be able to see all the coin’s textures and try and determine its approximate age filled her with unimaginable glee, her tail wagging wildly behind her as she crossed the sands towards the cave entrances. She was quite relieved to be heading underneath the surface, where it was undoubtedly cooler. Her tongue lolled out of the way of the medallion she held, making her realize how thirsty she was. Well, she’d get a sip later. This precious ancient item needed to be-

Zoey nearly bumped into an unfamiliar rump - the rump of a wolf who was in a precarious situation, it seemed, covered in egg yolk running down her fur and seemingly twisted up in roots in a shrub that sat above the cave. The girl blinked, adjusting her goggled as she then sprung into action. Setting down the medallion to the side, Zpey hustled over to the wolf’s side, attempting to peer into the cave entrance to see just how the poor lady got stuck. ”Oh man, you’re really stuck!” She chirped, though her brow furrowed in concern, which also showed in her tone. She scrambled from one side to another, trying to find the best way to get her out. Glancing up at the tangled shrub, she leaned forward and called out to the girl, ”I’ll get you out though, no worries! I’m gonna pull that shrub off of ya, okay? And then uhh..I might have an idea on how to pull you out from there too!” She promptly began her best efforts to gently but firmly tug away the tangled roots from the girl’s back, hoping that would clear the way for her next step at least.

Speech

Ulmaria

Avalon
Healer

Master Healer (255)

Master Fighter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7
01-29-2023, 05:34 PM

Ulmaria struggled against the walls of the cave, causing rocks to tumble behind her and trigger a moment of panic. How strong were the walls? She wouldn't collapse this tunnel with her struggling would she? She heard a voice from outside the cave and felt a mis of relief but also of embarrassment. Great, she'd seen hardly any of her pack mates and now one was going to think she was an idiot. The voice, female, stated that she was going to try and move the shrub. "Ok, sounds good, you do that and I'll see if I can push myself out of here."

She heard rustling and felt the roots being moved and the shrub shaking. Ulmaria pulled her front legs in as close to her body as she could in order to push back. At the same time she set her back paws on either side of herself, resting on the outside of the cave entrance. She then heaved and pushed, multiple times before popping out of the cave and landing on her back with a yelp. "…ow."

Speech