size
Large
build
Balanced
player

OverachieverScarredTeacherCritical Dodge!Double MasterSamhain 2022
1KCritical Attack!
01-01-2023, 02:30 AM
The spar came to an end, Hazel disengaging to catch her breath. There was still the question of her weak right side, something she noticed even she was going easy on the pup. Not that she'd admit to going easy on her either. Still, the pup was sprawled on the ground before her. Hazel reached out, offering the girl her paw. "Well fought, you got me good with those claws." There was a sincerity in her words, one that she doesn't have to force. "Want a hand?" Right, Kite probably couldn't see that she was trying to help, not yet.

Hazel cast a glance at the sky, figuring the sun would be setting soon. From what she understood, at least from overhearing bits and pieces of Halo's hushed conversations, things were easier for Kite in the dark. "Do you want to talk about that fight?" It was an offer, one that the pup was free to refuse. Still, if she was going to be a the highest of the high ranking fighters, then Hazel would need to learn how to give lessons. Maybe this could be the first one, and they could learn together.

"Speech"

Kyanite

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (135)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
01-01-2023, 02:55 AM

She hit the ground hard with Hazel's last attack, and took a second to catch her breath. When she did so, she could feel a paw reaching down to her. She reluctantly took it and let Hazel pull her to her paws. “Did I?” she asked hopefully. Wishing she could pull back the blindfold and see the damage. Sadly, experience had taught her what a bad idea that was.

“I mean, I guess. If you want” She said, not letting on that maybe she could use the help. If it was Hazel's idea, then it wasn’t Kite asking for help. Being weak. She knew how badly she wanted to be able to beat Azure, and every humiliating spar took her a little bit closer.

"Speech"

Hazel

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player

1KCritical Attack!
01-01-2023, 03:28 AM
Hazel gently pulled the pup to her feet, trying not to knock her back over in the process. With her clumsy nature, the red and pale yearling was also one to stumble right back onto her face when someone was trying to help. "You did, managed to draw blood on me and everything." The words came with a grin, leaning down to lick at the wound. Not a serious wound, no, just a scratch from the sharp claws of the pup, but Hazel almost hoped it would leave a little scar. Something to show off on Kite's behalf.

"I do want, I'm going to be the General some day, so I should know how to teach." She smiled to herself. The ambition in her was growing back, growing stronger by the day. It had taken some time, but there was yet another fire that would never go out. That fire living inside her... yeah, that was good. "Can you tell me something you think you did well that fight?" Hazel posed the question to the pup, watching her face carefully. They'd start with the good things, or at least one of them. That seemed to make sense.

"Speech"

Kyanite

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (135)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
01-01-2023, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2023, 01:49 PM by Kyanite. Edited 1 time in total.)

She wanted to be General? She supposed that made sense. what fighter didn't want it? Kite wanted to take one of the high ranks too. Mostly to prove she could. The day she bet Azure, he would have to admit she could fight, and award it to her himself. That would be hilarious, and well deserved revenge. Or maybe she would just take his rank. “I guess that makes sense” Kite agreed.

She considered Hazel's words for a moment, and then grinned. “I surprised you when I went limp. You weren’t expecting that, were you?” She said, looking up in the general direction of the other wolf's face.

"Speech"

Hazel

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player

1KCritical Attack!
01-08-2023, 11:07 PM
What fighter didn't want to be among the elite, among the best. Hazel knew that it would take work, but she was no stranger to that. She was no stranger to fighting tooth and claw for the things she had... hell, that was how she got here. That was how she'd survived twice now. The best revenge was surviving, thriving in spite of it all. It might be true-- Hazel had survived out of spite and spite alone.

"You did surprise me, yeah," Hazel smiled as she spoke. It was an interesting tactic, one that she wouldn't have come up with herself. "I thought I'd accidentally hurt you for real, and there's a chance that an opponent who's actually trying to hurt you will think they've done their job." The yearling nodded as she spoke with the pup. "Can you tell me something you think you could have done better in that fight?" Hazel poses the question carefully. Had to be constructive, couldn't be too hard on Kite. She, too, was learning.

"Speech"