Jane

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-07-2022, 03:34 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2022, 01:38 PM by Jane. Edited 4 times in total.)

Three months passed fast, after telling Art of her wishes to enjoy some more of time for herself To explore and figure out her things as a wolf. She had to be honest with herself, being in the Hallows was good but she felt lonely, compared to how her siblings had found happiness. And yet here she was, alone and feeling behind everyone. So she though on leaving for sometime, just to feel better and chill. Her travels were great, but there was always an empty spot only home could fill. And this pack was the only home she had know since she was born.

So with enough time of self discovery she found herself standing on the borders. She could have just walked in, but she was never known for being rude or take for granted her place here. Howling she called for Artorias, hopping she still had a place among them.

""

> — CODE BY KOI

Artorias

"I will shield you from the darkness"

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
12-08-2022, 04:18 PM
With all the spring cleaning going on around the Hallows and the pack in a constant state of expansion, Artorias had taken this time to begin setting up a proper room for his High Council to convene in when he needed to discuss pack matters with them. He had been in the midst of clearing out an unused storage room on the first floor of the castle to convert into a meeting room when a familiar voice called out for him from the border. The Aegis' obsidian ears perked atop his crown; he knew that voice well. How long had it been since he'd heard it? Two months? Three? Regardless, the call brought a smile to spread across his muzzle as he hurried out of the castle and across the vast plains to find the familiar gray wolf he had grown up with. Jane had come home.

Artorias trotted briskly up to greet the Adravendi lady, smiling a big, toothy grin as he went right up to greet the smaller wolf with a nuzzle to her cheek. It had been too long since he'd seen Jane off to go see the world and do some soul searching to find who she wanted to be. Hopefully she had found what she needed in her time to herself. "You know you don't have to wait at the border, silly! This will always be your home and you're always welcome here!" he remarked with a lighthearted chuckled, but ushered Jane across the border and into Hallowed lands all the same. "Welcome home, Jane. Your family's missed you. Are you coming back, or just stopping by on your adventures?"

"Artorias" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Jane

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-08-2022, 06:24 PM

A lot crossed through her mind, perhaps she indeed was being silly for waiting in a place that had been her home for her entire life. But a side of her made her feel like she abandoned them for her own benefit. But maybe she was just putting too much hate on herself. Anyways she ended staying there, unsure about if she had the right to cross without being let first. Luckily the Aegi, someone she considered family as much as she did with every Hallow's wolf. Ears were in alert, and so did her eyes. Paying attention to anyone approaching.

A soft smiled formed as the shape of Artorias approached her way, she accepted his nuzzle, doing the same but shy. She was nervous and unsure, kind of shameful for leaving. "Mighty Aegis." She laughed, saying that with humor behind. A side of hers that remined the same after all these years. "I have also missed you all! I couldn't stop thinking about home, even being far away." She admitted calmly. "I enjoyed the travels, but I am here to return home. I think I will be fine now! I just..felt bad with myself. But I am sure i will be fine here with you my family." She commented as shyly as she came, she stepped in. To make her return official.

""

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
12-09-2022, 11:54 PM
Artorias couldn't help but laugh along with her when Jane referred to him as the "Mighty Aegis". A bashful smile pulled across his lips and his ears folded back in a sheepish display. Even after all this time, it still felt odd being called such reverent titles by wolves he had grown up with as a pup. It didn't bother him, but it did make him feel somewhat shy, as he had never considered himself nor his family any better than anyone else. Jane confirmed that she was coming home to stay, that she had enjoyed her time traveling but she was ready to be back with her family. Art's tail wagged with excitement when she stepped across the border and back into her homeland. "Then welcome home again, Lady Adravendi," he teased her back with a playful smile. "I know your brothers will be very glad to see you again! Oh, and your cousin, Memento Mori, has joined the Hallows as well!" Jane had been gone for three months, and while that wasn't a large amount of time, she had missed quite a few developments.

Leading the grayscale young woman back across the plains and towards the castle, Artorias began to fill her in on what she had been absent from. "I believe you were still here when my children were born, yes? Well, my brother has also had a litter of his own, so there's many pups running around the Hallows now. Don't you worry, I kept your room untouched, so you still have your personal space on the second floor." Looking to Jane with an appraising smile, Artorias was glad to see a life brought back into the Adravendi woman that he hadn't seen for some time. "You know, you're never trapped in the Hallows, Jane. If you ever want to roam, travel, go meet some new friends or have some experiences out in the world, you're free to do as you please without feeling like you need to leave the pack. We'll always be your home."

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.

Jane

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-14-2022, 03:32 PM

She returned the smile, happy to be back among her own kin. Friends and family alike, and the warmth of knowing she was loved and wanted here was too big to ignore. Nothing mattered more that her family. "Hahah, silly." She said of course playfully, she felt some trust to do so, they grew up in the same pack. Like a childhood friend of sorts. Finally she fully stepped into her home, feeling waves of excitement and anxiety running through her veins. "Oh yes, I was when they arrived! I am sorry I wasnt able to congratulate you back then. Let me do that now! Congrats to you, and your brother too for the blessings! Pups are always great news!" She hopped she too could someday have them on her own..but she had yet to see. "And don't worry! My room is free for others to come and go as they wish!" She never was too attached to her material things, what was her was everyone's. Even more for her family. "If there is anything you need I am always happy to help! You are my family too, and for that I want to support with my whole forces." And with her own life too, she wasn't afraid of losing it for her loved ones.

""

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

01-09-2023, 04:52 PM
Jane congratulated him on his passage into parenthood and Artorias could only chuckle as well. "Thank you! Although sometimes it feels more like the gods are testing my patience with those little fuzzballs!" He laughed while he walked with Jane back towards their castle home. He wondered how Ezra and Emile would feel now that their sister had returned home from her travels. The Adravendi family had diminished much over the years, but they were a tenacious and proud bunch. They would not be made extinct so meekly. Jane assured him that her room was free for others to use, and while he appreciated the sentiment, the Aegis shook his head adamantly. "Your room is your private space, Jane. It’s yours and yours alone. I would never allow another to take what’s yours." Besides, the castle had plenty of space for guests and new members alike.

The two wolves approached the castle walls and crossed over into the flourishing spring gardens. The courtyard was filled with the fragrance of a dozen species of wildflowers and blooming trees, the vibrant violets of the wisterias bursting with color all around them. There were few things Artorias loved more than these gardens, especially in the springtime. Art turned a warm smile to Jane and dipped his head in appreciation to her words. "I know you would. You and I were born in the Hallows. This will always be our home. I know everyone will be overjoyed that you’re back." As they approached the foyer, Art gestured for Jane to make herself at home once more. "Make yourself comfortable, Jane. Get some food, get settled back into your room. When you’re ready, we’ll reintegrate you back into your role again."

One big happy family