Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
01-08-2023, 12:31 PM

She was relieved to hear she wouldn’t have to make the choice between joining a pack with that wolf in it, and taking Incubus from what he knew. She drew herself up, trying to wrap some dignity about herself despite the situation. “I would be pleased to follow you to Ashen, then” She said. Perhaps, if she wasn’t alone, it wouldn’t be so difficult to keep out those voices that plagued her dreams.

Perhaps this Venom would allow her to start a garden, and an apothecary. She had moved homes so many times, she’d lost count of how many gardens she had left behind. “And thank you, Incubus. This means a lot to me.” She said, voice whisper-quiet

"Speech"

Incubus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Kara

Rapid Poster - SilverUnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship1K
01-13-2023, 10:05 PM

Incubus exhaled a long breath of relief as she accepted his proposal of joining Ashen. His lips involuntarily slipped into a larger smile as she straightened up some. It brought him joy to see her pick up that dignity, he wished to never see her that low ever again. "Good." Incubus had no doubts that joining Ashen would be nothing but helpful for Riva and he was pretty pleased to have a companion in the pack. Thus far his friends comprised of his niece Seere who was the pack's Apothaker and his companion Aki who was a Fox that had a habit of following him around. Other then that, he had next to no social life and hopefully having Riva around would change that. Incubus wasn't someone that needed a circle of friends but loneliness bothered even the coldest of Wolves.

As she thanked him the male nodded, "You would have done the same for me." He knew that just from the short amount of time they had known one another. "I nothing but glad I found you, Riva." Sincerity leaked from his deep tones as his eyes poured into her own. But, after a brief moment he continued onto a new subject. "Would you like to make the journey to Ashen tonight? Or shall we set up camp somewhere nearby? There are caves in the hills I can scout."

[Image: CjtKtHg.png]
[Image: Incubus-Puffball-smoller.png]