size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle
01-15-2023, 09:32 AM
"I cant see whats down there? Is it safe to go in? Whys it so dark?"

"Take that path in the water and dont look back son. Trust in Denki to save you."

Hed been rushed so quickly with his siblings the bitter cold almost felt like nothing. They were barely alive in this world and it felt like everything had gone wrong because of him. His brother and sister he lost among the terrain. By some miracle his tender body washed onto the sandy shores of the bifrost near Auester.

Rivs vision was blurry. His chest heaved uncomfortably from the strain on his muscles in the warmer waters. His long tail weighed him down. Looking at himself he tried to lift the tip of his tail only to let it go once more. Once his eyes adjusted to the sun, he tried to stand. Looking at his reflection he definitely looked like some sort of drowned rat. Then his mind caught up with him.

"Mom, Dad! ALEC!" He coughed out the names in a panic. He wad alone, he couldnt remenber a single thing his father had told him. Riv cursed to himself. He... had to find some help.

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-16-2023, 07:19 PM

Bellamy had reached out to Manea in Elysium, heading to their borders to talk with the purple-furred Martirach. The meeting had been pleasant, and Bells had hope for the future. Saga was secure, Ethne was slowly growing, and it seemed that everything was moving in the right direction. She had even tested Bae-Syl, and had plans to try and convince him to come to Ethne. He clearly cared for her daughter, more than either of the two young adults realized, and Bellamy couldn’t help but wonder if grandpups might be on the horizon. How fun would that be? Not only did she have her second litter this year, but if you asked her when her children were born if she thought she might be a grandmother any time soon the answer would have been no.

The woman was reaching The Bifrost when the sound of shouting reached her ears. The owner of the voice was young, a child, and Bellamy’s ears lowered. A little one? Lost? Bellamy hurried along, and it didn’t take her very long to spot the young one. He was mutated, his tail that of a big cat, and he looked as if he had been lost in the water. He looked so pitiful, and the woman slowed as she drew closer, calling to the pup.

“Hey there,” She frowned, furrowing her brow. “Do you need a paw to find your loved ones, little one?” Bellamy asked, coming to a stop a couple of feet away. “My name is Bellamy, Leader of a pack called Ethne. What’s your name?”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Rivaxsaurus

Polaris
Fledgling

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle
01-17-2023, 03:41 PM
The pup felt dizzy almost. His body was cold with the wind blowing against it. He stared hoping that one of his siblings would answer. Riv heard a voice whipping to the sound of it he heard what she said but it was far away. The image of his parents dying was etching its way into his memory.

"Riv. Rivaxsaurus Walker." he breathed. Rivs heart felt like it might burst out of his chest. He couldnt help the tears he burst into. Instinctively he nuzzled his head into Bellamys fur. "I.. i got seperated from my brothers and sister. Our den was raided and.... and..." he choked. "My ma and pa are dead." he stared at his paws

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-24-2023, 10:29 PM

Bellamy kept her gaze focused on the little one as the pup introduced himself. He seemed just a bit older than her children… at that same tender age she and Gavroche had lost Lucette. It stirred unwelcome memories… could this child, Rivaxsaurus be in the same sort of boat? She felt a protective sense over him… and the Leader was about to find out why. He said that he was separated from his brothers and sister, that their den was raided… Bellamy stiffened. More memories stirred to the surface, memories she had hoped were long buried. Memories of her own parents, of her sisters… she tensed, lowering her gaze to the earth.

Their den, raided by the Seekers of the Kedieo family. Her parents, slain… one sister buried within a cave in… and her other sister… Bellamy felt tears prick her eyes. Dammit… what was she doing? She had to stay strong and hold herself together… this kid needed her, not a broken-down mess… Bellamy drew in a breath and lifted her head, fixing her gaze on the little one. “I… understand your tale all too well, Rivasaurus… My own parents were slain before my very eyes, and when my sister stood up to those who did it, she was as well…” Bellamy reached out to the boy, setting her paw on his shoulder.

“I… I know it’s scary, Riv… but… I want you to come with me, at least for now. I’ll keep you safe in Ethne, and we’ll keep an eye and ear out for your missing siblings. If they’re in Boreas or Auster, we’re going to find them! Chin up son, and tell me what they look like while we walk the Bifröst and see if they’ve washed up here.” Bellamy lowered her paw and motioned with her muzzle for the pup to come with her in the direction of Boreas.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Rivaxsaurus

Polaris
Fledgling

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle
01-27-2023, 01:07 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2023, 01:07 PM by Rivaxsaurus. Edited 1 time in total.)
"Clear your mind and your body."

The warmth from her helped his pounding heart. He felt his muscles beginning to ease, if not from the strain of the swim, he had just had to endure a few hours previous. It was the next day now and no doubt his parent's bodies had been thrown into some ocean to drift to the bottom. Riv wasn't aware... the hit on his parents had also been towards him and his siblings. He took a few steps back, instinctively shaking out more water from his fur. Eyes widening when she explained she had lost her parents and a sister in a similar manner. Was this what some wolves thought was normal? He narrowed his eyes, his chest hurt but Riv grounded himself. He focused on bellamy's voice, "Shinkokyūshite,-me no mae ni aru mono o kazoete mite kudasai. (Roughly, take a deep breath and count what's in front of you)" he spoke clearly as he could stumble over the saying for a moment. When he finally could feel the wind in his fur he looked at Bellamy's paw guiding him.

"W-when we got lost my da would say Genkiwodashite tanoshimini which means chin up and look forward. Fear is your worst enemy when you are looking for you loved ones right?" his voice tapered into an uncomfortable laugh. He decided then though that this meant he had to take a step forward. He stared at the large lands out in front of him. "I don't think they washed up with me here, we got separated in the water far before I got lost.... they all have odd tails like me! Not normal wolf tails. Pa said it was a blessing from the god Denki.... maybe that had to do with the attack on our caravan?" they were all intelligent words but he didn't know why this had happened to all of them. "My great grandmother used to live here. I heard she called herself Arian Adravendi and was an alpha for a bit in .... uhhh.... uhhh what's that big land called.... Boreas?" Riv just wanted to keep talking so he didn't have to think about his parents death.

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-19-2023, 02:34 AM

The boy drew back, and the words that fell from his lips were… strange. Different. Bellamy frowned, furrowing her brow slightly. Not that she believed they were bad, but because she didn’t understand. What language was that? It wasn’t the common tongue for certain… were other languages common? She had always thought that other languages were something for other species… but for wolves too? It was kind of fascinating in a way. She gave him a moment, waiting for the boy to steady himself. She perked her ears forward, catching more of those foreign words when he spoke again, but this time he told her the meaning of them. The maned woman gave a nod. “That’s right. We can’t let fear rule us. The strongest warriors will push through their fear, and do what must be done regardless.” Bellamy told him.

Riv expressed the fact he didn’t think they washed up with him here and Bellamy gave a small nod there was something else about his words too… and a name that she recognized. “Perhaps not, but we can look all the same. Even in Foi, it is believed that mutations are a blessing of the Divinities. I have heard of the religion the god Denki is part of, however. One of our members, a man named Fenix, has spoken of him, and the other two members of the trio.” Her gaze softened as she walked with the boy, her gaze shifting along the shoreline. “...and unfortunately… your tails could have made you and your family a target, I won’t deny that. My mate, Gavroche, unfortunately knows how the blessings of those above us can cause the cruel to target you. His blessing are the wings on his back, wings that his own grandmother attempted to tear from his body when he was young.” For a moment Bellamy fell quiet, her ears falling back as she sighed.

Thankfully Rivaxsaurus spoke again, shifting the topic to one of his relatives. Arian huh? She was unfamiliar with either part of the name, unfortunately. “Boreas, yes. I unfortunately haven’t heard of her, nor your line, though the lands I originally came from are not in Boreas nor Auster… I’m still learning about those who live in the two continents, especially as a new alpha.” The woman flicked her ear thoughtfully. Perhaps it would be good for the two of them to keep talking. The topics weren’t all the happiest… but they could serve as a distraction all the same for the young boy.

“There are a good number of lands in Boreas and Auster alike though. Perhaps there are still other members of your family throughout the packs that are within them.” Bellamy offered him a small smile. “And you’ll find that there are other wolves here that are different too. From physical blessings to unique talents, I’ve seen wolves of all sorts in my time here.”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Am I... alright? The Bifröst 09:32 AM, 01-15-2023 06:14 AM, 09-25-2023