gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-20-2023, 11:29 PM

It was a new day, and Bellamy rose early, moving carefully to not disturb her mate on any of their children while they slumbered. The she-wolf had been doing a lot of thinking, running over things she had done, and things she needed to do. She would need to go patrolling later, and strengthen the border markers, but today she had other plans. James, Gav’s pygmy marmoset companion, noticed the she-wolf rise and had trailed after her. Bellamy was aware of his presence, but she didn’t stop until she had made her way out from behind the falls. She turned her head over shoulder, arching a brow at him.

“James,” The she-wolf offered the companion a smile. “Care to give me a hand with something today?” He blinked his bright blue eyes curiously. “I could do that. What did you have in mind, miss Bellamy?”[/color] The Leader of Ethne chuckled, motioning for the pygmy marmoset to follow after her. As she walked, she spoke up again, sharing her plans with the small companion. “I’m going to be making some crowns for the children. Gifts for the coming Yuletide. But the intricacies of the crowns are a bit… much for my own paws so I could use your hands.”

Bellamy led James to a section of the Falls where she had gathered the materials for the crowns she had hoped to make. Twigs, some vines, and feathers had been gathered together, stored away where she figured the kids wouldn’t find it. It seemed Nessie had a stash in the wooded area around the falls too. Bellamy smiled at that thought, pulling the items out. “I figured we could weave these together for the crowns, and place the feathers in for a decorative flair.”

James moved over to the material, giving a nod. They wouldn’t be fancy, but he was happy to assist Bellamy with the weaving. He began setting the bases for the crowns, and once he finished one, he set it to the side. Then Bellamy moved in with the feathers, her green gaze narrowed with focus. Though these crowns were meant to be simple, Bellamy was hoping that the children would like them. They were already starting their training, and the woman was proud of them. They were all perfect princes and princesses in her eyes and, before she knew it, she was going to have to make the hard decision of which one would be Ethne’s heir.

Once all the crowns were finished Bellamy and James stood back, admiring their work. Bells grinned, giving a nod to the companion. “Thanks for your help!” The pygmy marmoset gave a nod. “Happy to help, miss Bellamy. If we hurry back we’ll be back before they get up, and none of them will be any the wiser about your gifts.” With that, Bells and James started back toward the falls.

----------------------------------

Word Count: 480 Words (Using Half Word Count Season Pass - Here)

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.