gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Kara
12-29-2022, 09:12 PM

Wind licked at swirling tendrils of cream and slate as the slender male moved through The Stone Steppe towards strongly scented territory lines. Smooth strides ceased as creamy paws kissed the earth just before that musky line. Pale eyes consumed the land before him with vivid hunger. Rhysand knew he would gain little to nothing in these lands as a rogue. Loner life was freeing but that was about it. He desired more then endless roaming and fleeting companions.

That green gaze took in the stone spires and structures that sprouted from the green ground. It was as if the Gods grabbed the crude rock from deep beneath the earth's outer layer and drew it out. Some of the formations were taller then trees and others slanted to form arches. The territory itself was enough to amplify already growing curiosity. Thus, Rhy lifted his head up to the heavens and let forth a howl, summoning leadership.

Manea

Elysium
Advisor

Expert Fighter (204)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
01-04-2023, 10:15 PM

It always seemed that the calls at and near her borders came in waves. She could go months and even seasons without anyone calling for her attention and then all at once she was very in demand. She didn't particularly have an issue with either eventuality, but for now she seemed to be in the cycle of fielding and greeting guests. She was on the island that most of Elysium made their dens on when another howl called for the leader of her pack, but luckily she was near the land bridge that connected them to the mainland so it didn't take her all that long to answer the call from what sounded at least like a stranger.

Curious, Manea trotted out across the Rock Garden to find the individual that had summoned her here and at the border she discovered the lightly-hued male that was painted in tans and slate gray. Her aqua gaze did a cursory sweep over the male as she approached, picking up on his scent as she tried to decipher if there was anything of note she could pick up about this man before she spoke to him, but other than his height and his fighter's build there wasn't much for her to pick up on. She offered him a pleasant smile as she got closer and offered a small nod of her head in greeting. "Hello. I'm Manea Mendacium, the Matriarch here in Elysium. What brings you to my borders?"

Manea | Temno | Ciemny

Rhysand

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Kara
01-05-2023, 01:41 AM

It did not take long for someone to answer his call. He'd merely been watching the landscape with a flash of purple told hold of his focus. Pale green eyes consumed the tall let slim figure of a femme moving his way. As she drew closer Rhys parted his jaws to allow her scent to fall upon his tongue, tasting the stranger. A little grin swept across his lips as jaws shut and eyes roamed over her unique features. A beautiful white marking swept across one side of her face and a set of layered horns of sorts rested upon her brow. Rhys was slowly growing use to the mutated beasties in these lands, he figured there must be something in the water.

A pleasant greeting followed by a question fell into the air. Rhys allowed his eyes to settle on her own as he allowed his own smooth tones to lift from his lips, "A pleasure, Manea Mendacium." He tested the name, enjoying the way the surname rolled off his tongue. "I am Rhysand Malveaux." His head bowed gently to exhibit respect "I've come to learn more about Elysium." A brief pause. "I'm new to these lands and as of late the life of a loner has become horribly... lonely." Lips formed a smirk as he continued on. "Would you have some spare time to tell me of your Elysium, Manea?" Rhys practically purred the name as his eyes seemed to pour into her own.

Manea

Elysium
Advisor

Expert Fighter (204)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
01-13-2023, 01:50 PM

A slightly amused smirk tugged at her lips as Rhysand Malveaux introduced himself, speaking of his desire to learn more about Elysium and stating that living the life of a loner had become lonely. The smoothness of his tone and the suaveness to his demeanor didn't slip past her, but she didn't address it either. "Of course," she replied easily when he asked if she had some time to tell him about Elysium. "I can always find time to speak about my pack." She settled back onto her haunches, her tail curling around her hip with an elegant flourish. In truth she did have quite a number of things to attend to today so she couldn't linger here too long, but she would never turn away a prospective new member.

"The ideals behind Elysium are simple. This is a place for us to live our lives however we wish. The only stipulation to that is that none of your actions can bring harm to the pack or any of its members. Any mistakes we make are our own and the consequences of them are our own to bear. Other than that, my ranks are earned by proficiency in your skill. Other than my closest advisors, any of the ranks are open for challenge. I'm sure I will always have my favorites, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to have the very best working alongside me." She smirked slightly and turned the attention back over to him. "Any questions?"

Manea | Temno | Ciemny

Rhysand

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Kara
01-18-2023, 12:50 AM

Rhysand was more then pleased to hear Manea's response. Pale green eyes watched as the She-Wolf gracefully moved to sit down. The lavish swish of that purple tail was rather enjoyable to watch but his gaze did not remain lowered for long. As she began to speak his eyes settled upon her own. Rhys was an excellent listener, taking in each and every word this Matriarch spoke. He peppered in gentle nods to agree with some of her explanations and to show he was liking what he was hearing. This was not just for show, Rhys did believe that her description of Elysium was rather promising. In addition, there was something about this lavender lass that drew him in. That was something, despite anything else, that he would enjoy exploring further.

As she finished Rhysand took a few moments to think everything over. Lips slipped into a small grin as smooth vocals weaved through the autumnal air. "I am more then pleased to have found my way here. It sounds like you have built upon a formidable foundation with plenty of opportunities for newcomers." A pause. "That is all one could wish for, is it not?" A hunger for power slithered through Rhys' veins, this is not all he could wish for. But, Elysium was a start for the pale beast to get started in these new, strange, lands. "I'd love to join Elysium if you would have me." A pause. "My skills lay mostly in the realm of fighting but I am more then willing to expand my horizons if need be. Beyond that I can hunt, patrol, pick herbs, and whatever else you may need of me. I am -quite- flexible." Eyes settled on her own as he patiently awaited her response.

Rhysand is a rated M character.
[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]

Manea

Elysium
Advisor

Expert Fighter (204)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

01-22-2023, 01:04 AM

It was always interesting to see what came of random visits to the border. Sometimes it was a visit from a friend or ally, sometimes it was a passing stranger, and sometimes, like today, it turned out to be a potential member. She hadn't had many chances to give the "sales pitch" for Elysium so she was always curious to see what the reaction to their philosophy would be. Rhysand took in her words in stride and after what seemed to be a moment of contemplation he responded favorably to her vision for the pack and mentioned how there was nothing else one could wish for. She gave him a pleased smile and a small nod. "I'm glad that you think so. I did purposefully try to find a balance between the safe haven I dreamed of for my family and making this place equally as inviting for those that are simply looking for a home so I'm glad that opportunity for newcomers comes across."

Her brows lifted with a bit of surprise as he then requested to join Elysium. She was always surprised whenever she had someone so quickly show interest in joining their pack, but perhaps that was only because she had been so particular about her own living arrangements. So much so that she had felt the need to create her own pack to fit them, in fact. Perhaps that kind of decision was just an easier one to make for others. She nodded quietly as he spoke of his skills and other areas he could assist with if need be. At the very least it did sound like he was willing to get to put in his fair share of the work which was really all she could ask of her members.

"I don't see why not," she replied with a soft chuckle. "I'll have you in our Amateur rank for the time being just while you get comfortable and decide where in our ranks you would like to land. We do have a Predator rank for our warriors, but there's a position for pretty much any skillset. Once you've shown your aptitude for something we'll see about moving you into a more permanent rank." She nodded back over her shoulder at the island that loomed off of the shore behind her. "For the most part we have all made our dens on the island and it is our main hub of the pack. It is where we keep most of our resources and when we have meetings they happen there. You're welcome to make your own space there, out here in the rock garden, or near the lake over that direction." She gestured toward Firefly Lake that made up the other third of their territory before bringing her aqua gaze back to their newest member. "Any questions?"

Manea | Temno | Ciemny

Rhysand

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Kara
01-24-2023, 01:37 AM

So far Elysium sounded like a wonderful opportunity for any new member. There seemed to be no gimmicks or strangle practices. They accepted those from seemingly any background as long as they didn't harm other members and there were plenty of ranks to choose from. Honestly, he figured there were quite a few packs of similar nature in these lands. But, did he have the desire to go howling at each and every border? No. Elysium was promising enough and surely if he felt otherwise after joining he'd be able to request to leave.

The lift of her brows and small laugh as she spoke gave Rhys the impression she was shocked or taken back. But, as she explained his rank and those beyond it seemed like he had nothing to worry about. The pale male nodded along as she went on about the majority of the pack living on the island but the other territories remained open to denning. As her gaze connected with his own her speech ceased, ending with a 'any questions?' Rhysand thought everything over for a few moments before shaking his head, "Not at the moment, no." Lips formed a smile as he spoke, "Thank you for your time and accepting me into Elysium." His eyes moved to scan the territory behind her before his attention settled on her once again. "I suppose it's time to sort out my den then. I will let you get back to it." He did not wish to keep her any longer. It was time for Rhys to explore his new home and perhaps meet a member or two. "Have a lovely evening, Manea." The lanky ghoul swished his tail as delicate steps were made. Rhysand flashed her a slippery smirk as he pressed on into the territory.

-exit unless stopped-

Rhysand is a rated M character.
[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]