Intermediate Fighter (45)

Expert Intellectual (225)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
02-04-2023, 04:09 PM

This place was... intriguing. Bamboo was something neither Sol nor Khonsu had ever seen before, and they could not resist but to place their paws upon the strong sticks with interest. "An interesting vessel." Khonsu complimented, stating his approval and earning a grin from Sol in return.

Politely refraining from peering through the bamboo maze, the pair remained at the entrance and sent out their call within. To the residents of this odd land they requested an audience, seeking to learn more about the pack that made a home here and to determine if they might fit in here too.

Sol & Khonsu

Sol & Khonsu are RP'd as two individuals, although OOCly they are considered one character.
Their speech will be color coordinated to their eye colors (Sol & Khonsu) to designate the speaker.

They each have a crested caracara companion, and share a marmoset companion.
Unless otherwise stated you can assume their companions are somewhere close by.

Yarrabelle, as their mistress, may enter any of their threads.

They are never seen without their hourglass necklace, assume it is always present hanging below their necks.

DM me if you want to plot with them!

+ They do have a rather comprehensive backstory / religion in their profile, and I'm happy to allow anyone who's interested to jump in and make characters from their home land / family / religion.

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
02-06-2023, 10:12 AM

Visitors were few and far between at Tojo's borders, least of all two at once. Perhaps a travelling pair? Or siblings? It was hard to say, nor did it really matter as Hattori wove along the corridor till the thinning edges of the maze came into view. Though the gaps in the trees he saw flashes of purples and blues, four long limbs and-two heads. Hm. It was a sight he had never seen before and as he stood in the Maze's shade his eyes glowed a faint silver as he continued to take in the sight of them, pale brows raised slightly, a slight difference from his usual aloof facade.

"Hello." He said, frowning a little, not liking how the greeting felt atop his tongue. He was still out of practice it seemed, oh well. "What has brought you here?"

Because it had to be something, surely. He was agreeable enough in his mannerisms, not overly pushy or nosey, if they wished to speak he would listen to whoever it was. Whichever, he wasn't entirely sure how...or what sort of pronouns a two headed wolf would decide or feel more comfortable using.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Sol + Khonsu

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
02-06-2023, 04:19 PM

The wolf who broke through the bamboo was an interesting looking one to say the least. His coat was vibrant with bright patterns and upon his head and paws visible mutations extended. Khonsu gave a barely perceptible nod, accepting that his first instinct was correct and that this land's strange features were a source of strength for it's inhabitants. What other mutants could be born from this strange bamboo?

"Greetings." Sol's voice shook slightly, his nerves getting the better of him. This man before him was among the most stoic and least-welcoming he'd thus far met. They hadn't even received the man's name! "I am Sol, and this is Khonsu.. my brother.."

Khonsu picked up on his twin's discomfort, taking over the conversation seamlessly. "We are in search of a home. Is your pack open to new members, and if so, can you tell us a bit about it?" His explanation was not as lengthy as his brother's rehearsed one that had been given to other packs, but Khonsu had the feeling that this man would appreciate the conversation more to be concise.

Sol & Khonsu

Sol & Khonsu are RP'd as two individuals, although OOCly they are considered one character.
Their speech will be color coordinated to their eye colors (Sol & Khonsu) to designate the speaker.

They are never seen without their hourglass necklace, assume it is always present hanging below their necks.

+ They do have a rather comprehensive backstory / religion in their profile, and I'm happy to allow anyone who's interested to jump in and make characters from their home land / family / religion.

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
02-08-2023, 10:46 AM

Hattori dipped his head in greeting, strange physicalities aside their mannerisms were not something the Kaicho was unfamiliar with. Though he imagined it was a factor about them many got stuck on, made it their sole defining factor, as in ah yes the two headed wolf. What else was there, many might think. It was interesting that Sol and Khonsu considered themselves brothers, and was their name always said in that order? Like one will say this and that, rather that and this, fish and chips, not chips and fish. He pondered if for a moment, pale brows furrowed in thought.

"I am Hattori, Kaicho of this pack, Tojo-Kai." Their question was a common, if not unreasonable one, they had ventured far and if nothing else they deserved the gaps filled in for their time and effort. Even if they chose not to stay, he saw no reason not to state what this place was, the intent behind it and the peace they had found within the walls of bamboo. "We prefer to keep to ourselves, relying on our own strength and resources, not that of alliances or trade. I suppose there is a degree of secrecy here, outsiders are not allowed within the Maze but may rest within the Bay if need be."

Sol + Khonsu

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
02-08-2023, 03:17 PM

As expected, this alpha was much less forthcoming about his home than the rest of those Sol and Khonsu had thus far petitioned. It left a lot to the imagination and painted a mystery behind the thick bamboo maze. The twins stood in silence for a moment as if waiting for Hattori to elaborate, but it seemed there was little else the Kaicho was willing to divulge.

"That sounds rather lonely." Sol admitted after a time, his ears slicking back. "You guys don't have friends?" It did however explain the location - the furthest south tip of the furthest south continent, far apart from others. Neither wolf could imagine how one would have a fulfilling life tucked away in secrecy however, devoid of allies, festivals or trade.

Sol & Khonsu

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

02-12-2023, 07:46 AM

Hattori frowned a little. Lonely? He did not think so, they had no quarrel with outsiders nor would they be chased away, they simply valued their way of life and cared for those they called family. What had this pair gone through to see the world in such a light? The Kaicho regarded them for a moment longer, he was not the type to argue or convince, everyone was welcome to their own opinions. There was freedom in that, in treading their own path and taking accountability for the end results.

"I do not think so." He said, not unkindly, simply stating his opinion in the same way the duo-wolf had. "We have each other and that is enough for us. If you seek a pack with...much outside interaction then Tojo may not be for you." Hattori pointed out, quite frankly. He was not here to convince the pair, not when they had seemingly made up their mind.