Arella is up for adoption.

Arella

Somnium

gems
size
-
build
-
10-28-2013, 02:11 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2013, 06:24 PM by Epiphron.)
I think I will be putting Arella up for adoption. But only if someone can truly do her character justice! She is one of the only remaining Erani x Nova babies. Her siblings are all gone except Surreal, and she is not terribly close to her sister; Arella is more of a loner and tends to spend a lot of time away from home. Lately she has trouble feeling like she belongs anywhere.

My personality for her was as follows: a bit eccentric and immature, playful, loyal, very distracted and flighty at times. Of course, you can adjust this, but please not too dramatically! She really loves running and finds no joy in fighting or harming others.

She has no real friends, but has met the following: Caesar (when she was a pup), Tiberious (only briefly), Azalea (they went exploring up North together), Emer, and Oberon -- all threads were very short and not much happened.

She comes with a bunch of art, too.

user posted image user posted image

Table images:
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Lineart:
user posted image

Drawings:
user posted image

I have more art for her that I will post later!!

For those interested in her, please just give me a detailed sample of her personality and a short 200-ish word sample of a post! Thanks :)