size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
03-12-2023, 03:29 PM
Eraithus and found himself a happy place for now, as miserable as he could feel. The scars on his face has healed, as had the coyote wounds before the spring had started. He ignored the emotional pang. The youngest litter would be a year now, but he didnt know if he was wanted so he would make himself wanted. Eraithus spent his time hunting the small game and offering it to other insomnia members. His guarded curse qaurters could leave wolves hearing the grinding of him sharpening his antlers. Eraithus only current possession.

So when he had erupted from his den nearing the midday mark. Eraithus had confidentally walked closer to his end mark on his quarters. "Guess today would be the day." he shrugged and called out for Medusa. He wasnt going to wait for a meeting. Hed offered his services to insomnia and he was a man of his word, even on the secrets he kept close. Plus he had enjoyed some of the company, this childish ragtag group. At least he could get a kick about bumping some heads around. A new sense of... beginning coiled around his brain.
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
03-17-2023, 11:44 PM

She was gnawing on a bone in front of her den, passing by the time before she decided to go do her daily Curse rounds. So far, they hadn't tried to make an escape. But neither had anyone come for them. Shame. She had been looking forward to some fun. But as it was, she supposed she'd have to create the fun if nobody else would! That was for a later time, however. For now, she'd chew away until her chewing was interrupted by a semi-familiar call. Her ears quirked as she began to chew slower. Hm? Eraithus was calling for her? She let her teeth click and clack a little more on the bone before she finally rose and made her way to the Pits. As she crossed into her favorite wasteland and inhaled the pungent smell of tar and death, she spotted him through the haze and approached, bone still in her mouth as she offered a questioning look. "Eraithus wants something?"

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Eraithus

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (5)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

03-19-2023, 10:28 AM
Time runs like blood....

Eraithus grinned when he saw Medusa. Though he would never allow himself to feel too prideful he'd never been one for that even now. He was fully healed and he'd found out just enough to know a bit of the ranks that wandered around insomnia. He felt trapped though he wanted his freedom but he didn't want to leave these misfits in the dust. They could have killed him. They were fully capable of torturing him for information he wouldn't give too, but he was hoping the truth of his words would be enough. "Yes I couldn't wait for a meeting to pop up." he dipped his head respectfully. The scars on his face having set. "I'm requesting I be removed from the rank of cure and move to the rank of a Charm." Eraithus sat down he gave his proper respect but it was obvious his head was more clear than the night he had trekked in here for his freedom.

"I don't know what I need to do for this to happen, but you can trust me not to run away and apply myself in insomnia lands." plus he was tired of living in the fifth. It wasn't that he thought he deserved better. Hell Eraithus had never been having a run around for his life. If he really wanted to quit, he'd go back to being his father's noble son in a pack obsessed with necessities of pureness. "So a fight, something but I don't want to go to bed tonight a Curse." he could go to bed dead that was for sure.

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
03-20-2023, 12:10 AM
"Yes I couldn't wait for a meeting to pop up." Okay, fair enough. Medusa could understand that. She didn't like waiting for things, either, so she completely understood. Medusa nodded to show she understood his not wanting to wait and then was both surprised and amused (confused probably too?) at what he said next. He...wanted to stay in Insomnia? Weird. He was probably one of the first she would've expected to wanna try to leave, and he had tried once before, but now? It didn't seem like he wanted to. Huh...the confusion was clear in her gaze as her head cocked way to the side, almost as if she was looking at something funny. "Eraithus wants to stay in Insomnia?!" The surprise was clear in her voice. She definitely didn't anticipate this! "Why does Eraithus want to stay? Medusa thought he wanted to run back to Recluse...?" She was so confused.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2022

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Eraithus

Somnium

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

05-21-2023, 03:12 AM
It was because everything anyone knew about him was a lie. When she said she thought he wanted to run back to Recluse irritation spread. He kept his paws firmly planted in this wretched soil. "She never came to me." he knew she probably stuffed her kids hidden. As much as he longed to see her, if love was see as weakness he wasnt sure he wanted anyone knowing what he actually thought anymore. "Confused probably because my reputation are lies. Wolves like to spin lies that comfort them when they see it. You proved that from what you said in our fight." Eraithus shook his head relaxing his shoulders.

"I wont lie to you, I dont want to stay in insomnia some four seasons or so. Im not sure what I want to do but disregard everything you know about me and face me as i am now. I want to be a charm because I was trained as a pup for such endevours my fathers and mothers were alphas." Eraithus hoped it was enough. He knew he was asking her to trust an enemy. But he didnt forgive her for holding habari members hostage, however these were her lands he didnt see abpoint in challenging her for what she worked so hard for. Hed dedicate himself to a pack of misfits though.
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

05-22-2023, 12:44 AM

"She never came to me." Okay, she could definitely see that as a reason for his wanting to turn his back on Recluse. Fair enough, it seemed he wasn't the only one that had those sentiments about the albino bitch. She pondered his words the more he spoke, though she still wasn't sure she could trust him. Was he being honest? He did say that he didn't want to stay long pretty much, but how did she know he wasn't just trying to get more freedom to run off and find her? To stab her in the back the moment he got to her? Hmmm...

"Medusa doesn't trust Eraithus." She stated matter of factly. Sure he could tell her all of this, but that didn't mean she trusted him. Not yet. "But Medusa will give Eraithus a chance. If Medusa finds that Eraithus runs to Recluse or allies with things to use against Insomnia, Medusa will take Eraithus' tongue." That was a promise. If he wanted to be a Charm, well then he better damn well prove himself to be a good one! "Eraithus will need to convince Medusa she can trust him. He knows Medusa keeps her promises. She has no reasons to lie."

"Medusa"

Eraithus

Somnium

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

05-22-2023, 08:56 AM
He nodded his head letting her speak. He didnt have a reason to really be afraid of Medusa. He realized perhaps he didnt know Recluse ashe thought he did. Eraithus didnt know what Medusa had been through. "Then I guess i dont really have to worry about my tongue." he said smoothly. He wasnt a betrayer. Allies? He didnt have any even the wolves in Habari has laid judgemental ryes on him Eraothus decided he didnt care. He was an honest man and he wouldnt give that up.

"If I may ask then... What DID Recluse actually do to you?" the answer may change the swrling emotions of confusion in him. "I understand that you dont trust me though, let time tell that. I also keep my promises." Eraithus shifted slightly. His crooked tail laying over his paws. "Besides Im addicted to wolves blood ill get a chance to make someone bleed again dont care who it is.' he laughed, Medusas blood had a sweet tange to it.

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

06-09-2023, 07:24 PM

"Then I guess I don't really have to worry about my tongue." Her head tilted at his response, and she hoped that he meant that. For his sake more than hers. She didn't want to have to start taking tongues, but she would if she had to. "Good, Medusa wants Eraithus to keep his tongue." she nodded firmly, a sly grin on her lips. "If I may ask then... What DID Recluse actually do to you?" Huh, nobody really asked her that these days. Had Recluse not told him? They had been mates, no? Strange. Then again, she supposed she should've expected that from Recluse of all people. "Medusa trespassed on accident before she knew about packs and what borders were when she was young. Recluse made someone else fight to keep Medusa as a slave and kept Medusa for two years, and didn't tell Medusa that she had the chance to get out of being a Habari slave. If Medusa knew, she might have tried a long time ago to be a part of Habari, and Habari would still be here. But instead, Medusa worked hard so she could free herself, especially after Recluse made Kali break Medusa's toes. Recluse was very mean to Medusa, and ignored her until she wanted to hurt her."

Her tone had grown serious as she explained her side. "Medusa wanted to fight Recluse for her freedom, to prove to Recluse Medusa was not as weak as she was, but instead, Recluse refused and just let Medusa go. In Medusa's eyes, Recluse is a coward. Recluse acted like she was the greatest, but would not fight someone she thought was like a worm compared to her?" She shook her head. "Misery and Recluse always said things like that, so Medusa had no choice but to prove she was stronger than Recluse thought. Medusa's daddy said the only way was to challenge Habari to make Recluse fight." And now, here they were. Medusa had proven herself and come out on top, and Recluse? Who the hell knew. "Recluse stole two years of Medusa's life. She deserved what she got." She had absolutely no remorse for the Klein bitch.

speech
code by Cloudy; art by Cloudy