size
Large
build
Medium
player
Hermes

VengeanceOoh La LaSamhain 2022ScarredDouble Master
03-19-2023, 08:51 PM

With Spring in air, the chill of winter was slowly begun to loosening its hold on the Northern lands. There was still snow on the ground but the hope of warmer weather has come in the form of more sunlight. Keahi often likes to bask in the rays near the obelisk, drawing in the heat of the fire along with the sunlight. Today, she makes her way to the tall, towering stone where the pack’s rules are etched, for something other than sunbathing. Determination keeps her shoulders straight and her head high as she stops near the stone and fire.

For a moment, she waits, taking in the rules that are the foundation of the pack. These wolves have become her family and she trusts every member with her life. This place means the world to her and, when there had been a sudden, startling vacancy in the higher ranks, Keahi had turned her eyes upward. Not literally of course but the opening was a temptation and, try as she might to talk herself out of it, the tropical woman could find no reason to not apply for it. Taking a deep breath, the red wolf tips her head back and sings a call for Sirius. Time to see what the Warlord thinks.

"Keahi Mogotsi"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
03-19-2023, 09:02 PM
The summoning howl of his Diplomat brought a smile to the Warlord as he tilted his head and listened to her call. He put down the blade he was working on, and wrapped the oiled coverings over it to be safe. Bad weather hit quickly in the Northern territories. He got to his paws with a sigh, glad that the ache colder temperatures brought him was finally starting to fade. Spring was a good season, one filled with regrowth and potential.

He made his way down the slope of First Light Point and found the orange tinged woman by the Obelisk. He brushed a fond paw against the stone before turning to his wolf. “Keahi” He said warmly, reaching down and nudging the shorter wolf's shoulder. “What can I do for you?”

"Sirius Fatalis"

Keahi

"Until We Meet Again"

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Hermes

03-19-2023, 09:45 PM

It does not take long for Sirius to answer her call but, in the time it does takes, Keahi muses over what to say. Her features draw together as her face takes on a serious almost dour expression as her mind turns. The arrival of the Warlord draws her attention upward and a smile appears on her lips like the arrival of the sun after a storm. Her features soften as she gazes fondly up at the tall man, easily returning the affectionate nuzzle with a gentle bump to the side of his face as she warmly greets him, “Sirius.”

His question pulls a hum from the tropical woman as she takes a slight step back so that she can meet his eyes with her own bright blue gaze. Signaling for the Warlord to sit, the red wolf takes a moment to settle on her haunches before beginning to talk. Keahi keeps her tone light and conversational as she begins, “I heard that has been some changes within the ranks of the Armada. Tell me, is Grimshaw alright?”

A red brow lifts in question as she is asks after the former Gladiator’s health. It is true she is about to ask for his job but she wishes to know if the man is okay before she proceeds. Will it change her mind if he is unwell? No but she still wishes to know.

"Keahi Mogotsi"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
03-20-2023, 11:15 PM
Sirius settled down beside Keahi, head tilted down to look at the sunny wolf as she appeared to consider her words. “Ah” He said in understanding as she spoke. His brow furrowed as he thought of the wolf that had vanished. The first time he had seen Grim, he had been on a cliff's edge, sure he couldn’t face the world any longer. Sirius had taken him under wing, but his life still hadn’t been an easy one. The long night had been harsh on him, and his reach for Gladiator had not been that long ago. He wasn’t a wolf to simply vanish without a word, but he had done exactly that. Gone too long for it to be a trivial thing.

“Grim has vanished, Chai is down in Auster in search of him. He seems to think he might have made his way to the Hallows. He wouldn’t be the first wolf to have vanished without a trace, but I hope his disappearance is not as answerless as those before him.”

"Sirius Fatalis"

Keahi

"Until We Meet Again"

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Hermes

03-22-2023, 05:08 PM

Keahi keeps her ocean blue eyes locked with Sirius’s own bright blues as he utters a word of understanding. The Warlord’s brow furrows and the tropical woman’s mouth tugs down into a frown. From she had heard about Grimshaw, she knows he was honorable and took his duties seriously. For him to just disappear without a word… it was suspicious to say the least. Sirius says as much and she nods in understanding, allowing a sad sigh to roll past her lips.

But there are matters to be attended to and, in such a large pack, they cannot stop for anyone. With a small nod, Keahi says, “I heard as much. I am sorry to hear about his disappearance and I wish to offer you all of my support in finding him.” If that meant traveling to packs and inquiring, the red woman would be more than happy to make the trip. But that is not the only reason for her visit.

Her gaze does not falter, meeting his with the calm confidence she seems to exude. With a gentle, yet determined tone, Keahi says, “Sirius, I wish to formally request the position of Gladiator. While I enjoy being a Diplomat, you know I have always wanted to help the pack wherever it needed. And right now, the pack needs a Gladiator.” Pausing a moment, she allows a smile to tug her lips up and she lifts one of her red brows before finally saying, “I am ready and willing to do whatever tests you wish of me.”

"Keahi Mogotsi"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

03-22-2023, 05:44 PM
"We have no leads. If Chai comes back with one, I'll assign you to helping him. Until then…" he shook his head. The words tasted bitter, he was not a wolf that liked to let go. Perhaps that was the answer, perhaps wolves like Grim and those before him had vanished because it was easier then facing the Warlords law. But he had proved that he would release a wolf, if they came to him. He shook his head again. Grim was gone, and unless Chai found some sign of him, there was nothing Sirius could do about it.

"Ah." He said, as Keahi spoke of the position that had opened up. "A Gladiator needs to be able to trust in themselves, and decide on justice with and without my immediate approval. To test this, you must prove yourself twice. One: fetch my slave Adelina and take her into the ring. Push, weedle, or inspire. But you will not pass this test until she lands a blow against you and means it. This will not be an easy one, and will test your ability to lead. Two: my daughter, Kyanite. She broke the rules. She tried to steal honey from Halos bees, and instead knocked over the hive and almost ruined a year of Halo's work . Fetch her, and deal out punishment that you believe fits the crime." Both tasks would test Keahi. Adelina was determined not to learn, and Kyanite was his daughter. Would she be too lenient for fear of his wrath? Would she go too far in an attempt to prove she wouldn't?

Keahi

"Until We Meet Again"

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Hermes

03-22-2023, 06:35 PM

The frown deepens as he speaks of Malachi being out searching for a lead and she offers a nod of understanding before changing the subject to the reason she is there. A smile is on her lips as Sirius speaks and her brows slowly lift as the tasks are laid out for her. Silence falls as he finishes talking and Keahi takes some time to silently consider the assignments. Finally, she gives a firm nod and looks to him, saying, “It will be done. Thank you for the assignments Sirius. I will call for you when they are finished.” With another smile, she stands and gives the Warlord a fond bump on his leg before turning to leave. She has some planning to do and duties to sort out.

-exit Keahi-

"Keahi Mogotsi"