An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
03-08-2023, 11:19 AM

Ashen wasn't really home any more, but what did any son do after they'd gone and messed up? Run to mummy, of course. He liked to think it wasn't all entirely his fault, but in this situation it was a two against one. He couldn't really argue with both of them at once, it wasn't exactly fair, was it? And so he hurried west, not to flee his responsibilities or nothing like that, more of a...chance to work this all out. Have a few words with a woman far more smart and knowing than he was. Skidding to a stop, he arrived around about midnight. That was fine, most Kleins were night owls anyway.

"MUM! I done fucked up!"

[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
03-17-2023, 07:30 AM
Life was returning to normal for the Empress, her vision returned, her pups were getting older, and the pack was settling into their new old home. Most of the pack had never lived here, but Venom was born here and there was nowhere else she believed would be a better place for the Klein Empire. They would prosper here, she was certain of that fact. Though she did need to begin thinking about who would bring the next litter into their world. There were a few prospects, but she was sure there was anyone who was really ready for that commitment. She would have to ponder for longer, or call the Daimyo together.

Venom was just about to start getting the pups to sleep for their nap, however little longer they would be required. They were growing far too quickly for her liking, not to mention her first litter growing into their adult selves. She would be getting news she was a grandmother any day she was sure. With Ikigai being married, Kiyohime getting engaged… Kuroki running with two beautiful young women…

With him in her mind already hearing his voice call out to her was quite unexpected. Venom’s brows furrowed as she gave him her attention and met him where he sat sulking. "Prince Kuroki.” She greeted despite his choice of language. "How would you like me to help?” She asked with a tilt of her head, her gaze never really relaxing from a slight squint.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
03-20-2023, 08:17 AM

Venom glided onto the scene, all grace and ease as she looked at him, gaze already narrowed as if she was a mind-reader. What was it with women and seemingly being able to do that? Naturally she ignored his crass way of speaking, had likely deemed it a waste of time and effort to try and teach him otherwise and instead got right down to the meat of the matter. What did he want? Well...a lot of things, like most people, you know?

"Well um...Cel and Cy are pregnant and they're mad at me." He blurted out, with no fan fair or any attempt to ease into the topic. Just Kuroki word vomit.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
03-23-2023, 09:18 AM
Venom had long ceded that her eldest son would never claim the charm and grace of his ancestors. That was part of the reason she had so easily let him follow after Celeste to begin with. She had ambition and poise, there was no way that the prince would find anything better than her. Venom’s pale brow lifted as Oki just as swiftly revealed the problem that he was bringing to her. The two ladies that he had followed were both pregnant and angry.

The Empress’ features didn’t shift at the information as her mind digested the information. Oki would turn out to be one of the few wolves given unfiltered words from her mouth. "Why are they mad at you, son?” She had already connected the dots, but she wanted to hear him admit it. That was mom’s assistance number one. "Is this of your own doing?”

"Venom"

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Mammoth Hunter
03-25-2023, 11:46 AM

Damn. Mum was too sharp for her own good, insisted on pressing the matter, making him spell it out. Lay it bare for both to see. It was of his doing, but it felt sort of unfair to have all the blame laid at his paws and now even his Mum was doing the same. She was supposed to have his back, wasn't she? He pouted a little at that, pale lips twisting as his ear flicked to the side.

"Well-yeah, but also theirs!" He insisted, though he could sense this was a battle he shouldn't put too much stock into fighting. The end results would always be the same. "I don't want them to be angry or upset about this, you know? I wanna know how to make it better, make them happy." That was the crux of the matter really, what bothered him most.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

03-30-2023, 07:12 AM
Venom still wasn’t quite sure how Kuroki had turned out the way he did, so far removed from his Klein heritage, but also as opposite of his sire as was possible. She had always been real and honest with her son, and today would be no different. He needed to put on his big boy pants and take responsibility, and Venom hoped that he had prepared himself even as he showed his crisis to her. Venom would soften for him, if only because he was still her son and needed understanding as he worked through his problems. He would certainly have a hard enough time ahead of him that his own mother could admit compassion.

He did pout slightly, but he also accepted his part in the chaos. Indeed it took two to tango, and perhaps his ladies anger was slightly misplaced. He did not bear the whole weight of the situation they found themselves in. Venom couldn’t forget that she had not planned her first litter either. "They won't be upset forever.” Venom promised him. "Provide for them and be strong, offer your support and they will come around. I have experienced no greater joy than welcoming new puppies into the world.” Mother offered what advice and promises she could to her son, all of which she believed despite her not knowing Cel or Cy very well.

"Venom"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. mum plz Cryer's Ravine 11:19 AM, 03-08-2023 07:41 AM, 02-17-2024