ardent

When The Sun Goes Down

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
04-04-2023, 12:20 AM
Things were relatively quiet tonight, and Medusa was doing a late-night patrol of the borders near the Tar Pits. She had caught wind of where Recluse had run off too along with her youngest litter. The others she had yet to find, but at least she knew where some of the Cursed were. She didn't know if they were all there, but she had a trail at last. It sure helped to have a pretty large bird on her side, a creature she wouldn't wish as an enemy. As big as she was, she was sure a big-ass bird like the vulture she had befriended would have no trouble fucking her up if he really wanted to. Seymour had been a huge help since he decided to ally with Medusa and her other companions, and she was grateful for both another friend, and to have a spy of her own to keep an eye on things in the world around her. She would likely attempt a retrieval of the runaways soon enough, but for now she had to get her own pack in order. The Curses were...well...in a sense, waiting for whatever she decided. The rest of the pack? Those that willingly decided to follow her? They had had time to settle in, and now it was time to get to work.

She worked out some plans in her mind, discussing them with her companions, and would put them into motion soon enough. For now, she'd enjoy the darkness of the night as she made her rounds.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2022

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: