gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7
03-26-2023, 12:32 PM

Sweetgrass shifted in the breeze, sending its delightful scent into the air. So far Ulmaria hadn't found much in the way of useful herbs for healing. At least ones she knew something about. The sweetgrass seemed to have taken over pretty much everything but she wasn't ready to turn back just yet. Ulmaria did pause to take in stock of her surroundings. In the vast ocean of grass she didn't want to lose sight of her path. It wouldn't due to get lost. Her lemur companion stayed close by and every so often would pluck some of the sweetgrass to do some weaving. She supposed she could make a good basket out of it some time.

Speech

Aoede

Loner

Advanced Fighter (70)

Advanced Navigator (70)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
KatG6
04-04-2023, 05:06 PM
While Aoede was spending much of her time in the northern reaches of Boreas the warmth of the spring begged her return to the southern stretches. Her dark paws carried her to the western part of the world, her short stature coming in beneath the tall flowing grasses. She couldn’t see very well past her own nose, so it was her other senses that were alerting her to her surroundings. Ayla traveled at her hip, always her loyal companion she was another pair of ears and nostrils.

They weren’t so far into the dense grass when the vixen gently bumped her hip with her shoulder. Ao took in a deep breath, realizing she recognized the scent that wafted over them. Ayla moved slightly so Ao could vault herself up on her dark shoulders. Just able to poke her head out of the grass she took only a moment to spot Ulmaria. Her sister looked as beautiful as ever, but also distracted. "Ulmaria!” She called out with a wave of her dark paw, gesturing for her sister to join her.

"Aoede Regni"

Ulmaria

Avalon
Healer

Master Healer (255)

Master Fighter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7
04-07-2023, 03:15 PM

Ulmaria slowed to a stop as she sorted through the scents in the air, trying to tease out relevant ones from the general heady scent of the sweetgrass itself. She thought she smelt some anemone which flowered in the spring and had a few uses but then she caught a far more important smell. Wait? Was that one of her sisters? She looked about, trying to pinpoint the scent when she heard Aoede call out her name. She saw the waving of a dark paw and swifty bounded in that direction. "Aoedeeeee!" She skidded to a halt through the grass as she neared, finally seeing her sisters face. "Aoede! It's so good to see you! How are you?" Her tail wagged wildly, stirring the grass back and forth as it moved.

Speech

Aoede

Loner

Advanced Fighter (70)

Advanced Navigator (70)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
KatG6
05-08-2023, 09:41 AM
With her golden gilded gaze on the much larger form of her half sister Ulmaria took only a moment to look and realize she was calling for her. She couldn’t believe how much time had passed since their family had basically dispersed throughout the lands. She hadn’t even seen her full siblings in quite some time, though she knew with only a word they would be there to help her no matter where they were.

Ao let herself dismount the fox’s back as her sister’s attention was gathered and she headed their direction. While the moon of Jupiter had no qualms with her size, the inconvenience here in the tall grass was difficult to deny. Ulmaria parted the grasses to greet her with a big grin and wagging tail, both mirrored by the glowing girl.

"Hello, sister.” She returned warmly, she wasn’t wrong about how long had passed. "And you as well. I am healthy, my hunts go well, and the weather is getting warmer. I have nothing to complain about.” She had Ayla to keep her company, there was nothing she yearned for except perhaps a simpler time when they all lived together. "What about you?” She questioned with a tilt of her head. They had both grown much in their time apart.

"Aoede Regni"

Ulmaria

Avalon
Healer

Master Healer (255)

Master Fighter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7
05-27-2023, 05:32 PM

Ulmaria giggled as Aoede leapt down off her fox companion. It seemed her tiny sister had not grown all that much. Over the past year Ulmaria had sprouted up quickly, far taller than she'd ever really expected to. It was a shame their father wasn't around. She would have loved to measure her height against his and see if she had actually surpassed it.

"Doing well! I'm learning what I can in healing and battle. I'm currently part of a traveling band, the Stargazer Band. Aptly named for one with such a pelt wouldn't you agree?" She grinned, though even though she bore the galaxy type markings she'd say Aoede looked far more star studded. "You know if you ever want to join I could put in a good word for you." Though, she wasn't quite sure what would be allowed. With the litters it seemed the band was expanding rapidly.

Speech