The Devil Went Down To Georgia

Lurid

Morbid

gems
size
build
player
04-06-2023, 10:04 PM
The icy lands of the north may make wolves think twice before trying to traverse them but, for Morbid, they feel like home. No clouds dare to obscure the night sky as the dark man silently weaves his way through the land made up of thin, scraggily pine trees. His bright eyes appear to be two small moons in the darkness, their silver-white bright against his dark hide. He is a man on a mission and he casually trots along with little care that he is late.

Lurid had won her pack and called her siblings together and, while he had been eager to set out, there were some… things that came up on the way. Oh well, it does not matter anymore, as those very things now lay flayed and broken behind him. Their life blood has long since drained and their bodies will now feed the earth. He is a simple man, of simple tastes and their screams of pain had delighted him to no end.

The torture has put Morbid in a decent mood and when he approaches the invisible border, he pulls to a stop before he can set a paw over the line. Head lowers and pulls the familiar scent deep into his lungs, savoring the fact that Lurid finally has her pack. A devilish grin splits his maw and he tips his head back, calmly summons his sister to join him where he waits. The brute than seats himself in the snow, paying no mind to the cold that tries to leech into his body. He knows he will be warm soon enough.

Lurid

Somnium

Expert Fighter (238)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
04-08-2023, 09:06 AM
You should see me in a crown;
Watch me make 'em bow, one by one!

Lurid was a night creature by nature, her pale coat and pink skin easily burned in strong sunlight and her holographic gaze was beautiful but photosensitive. Her activities were often restricted to evenings, nights, and early mornings. It was a rare thing to catch her out at midday, and if she was out at that time, she was in a foul mood. Lurid lay chewing on one of Requiem's latest victims, her skin was already on the rack to dry before becoming another macabre decoration for their room. That's when a familiar voice rang out in the distance, made even fainter by the metal walls of the S.S. Antiox. She would know that voice anywhere and her heart skipped a beat with excitement as she rose to greet the wolf who made it.

She practically ran to answer the call on her border, a broad smile on her face as she made her way through the belly of the ship to the hole in the hull. There was a dark figure in the distance and this time she loped to greet the wolf at her doorstep. Upon getting closer she saw what she had hoped to see, her brother was here. "Brother! You made it, finally!" She didn't care that he was late, the small bit of dried blood on his maw let her know what held him up. "Come on, you can tell me of your travels while we get you inside and warm." She turned to lead him toward the ship, where fires kept the rooms warm. The only rooms that did not have this capability were those in the lower decks, which were reserved for prisoners and Branwadas. She led her brother into the hull and up several flights of steps, to the upper decks where the royalty of Mirovis slept.

Word count: 304 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: ---
ART
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!

Morbid

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2023, 08:13 PM

The dark male waits patiently at the border of his sister’s pack, wishing to show his respect for her new Alpha rank with his actions. Besides, he is creature of the night and revels in any chance he gets to spend out in it. Bright, white, moon-like eyes watch the ship for the familiar, pale form of his sister and is greeted by it in short order. A grin splits his maw as he stands and, when she is close enough, he offers her a deep, formal bow.

As he straightens Morbid’s deep bass voice fills the air as he says, “Bloderina. "Fortuna arridet audacibus et cruentis." The smile turns devilish as his pale eyes turn to the dried blood on her maw. She invites him in and Morbid is swift to step over the line and follow after his sister. As for telling her of his travels, a deep, regretful sigh drops his lips as he rumbles, “Ah well, you know how it goes. There are always those out there who are too stupid to comprehend what we are capable of.”

This time a dark chuckle fills the air as he silently pads after Lurid, saying, “But do not worry, I took my time with them, made them regret every choice they ever made, and left them flayed behind me. I would have brought you the pelts as an apology for being so late but it would have taken too long to dry them.” Morbid fondly remembers the time he spent with those wolves, the way it felt to break their toes and lick away their tears of fear. A stirring in his stomach drags his attention away from the memory.

With a deep chuckle he asks, "Quomodo vales, mea Sanguinis?” Pale eyes turn to his sibling’s form, lifting a brow in question as he asks his question.

"Morbid Amarix" | "Latin"

Lurid

Somnium

Expert Fighter (238)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
04-17-2023, 11:21 AM
You should see me in a crown;
Watch me make 'em bow, one by one!

Lurid listened as her brother spoke of his adventures in short detail. She would have asked him for more but it would seem he was more interested in how she was faring. "Bene facio, frater" She responded warmly in their birth tongue, giving him a dark smile. Her moods were often prone to turning, but in this case, she remained even for his sake. His tardiness wouldn't anger her, she wouldn't let it. Sanguine would receive that ire. She was supposed to be with Morbid when they came, but she must have fallen off the face of the earth or something. She better hope she did anyway because as the days passed, Lurid grew more angry with her sister. How was she not the first to come to congratulate Lurid on her victory? "Have you seen or heard from Sanguine? She was supposed to be with you." Lurid peered over her shoulder in the darkened corridor, holographic eyes flashing white for a moment in the dim light. Morbid's answer coupled with Sanguine's excuse would judge just how hard Lurid would be on her sister. While Morbid was prone to wandering and could be somewhat forgiven, Sanguine's lapse in punctuality could not be so easily over looked.

Word count: 205 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: ---
ART
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!

Morbid

gems
size
build
player
05-08-2023, 11:27 PM

Lurid is the Matriarch of the Amarix family and Morbid will always follow her wherever she goes. Their native tongue is as smooth as honey on his tongue and his sister answers in him in kind. An amused grin curls his lips as he dips his head in understanding, his deep tones rolling past dark lips as he says, “Well, you have been busy, sister. I hear you bested another to claim the pack. Congratulations.” A dark smile tugs at his lips as he looks to her. It was never a question of if his sister would get her pack but when. Lurid has always been ambitious, strong, and a natural born leader; it was simply a matter of time before she reestablished the Amarix empire.

At his sister’s inquire of where Sanguine is, his smirk falters and fades as a sigh rolls out into the night air. A shake of his skull is offered as he says, “I lost track of her when I ran into the trouble. I should have looked for her longer but I wanted to come home first. After some food and a good sleep, I will continue to search for her.” Morbid bows his head slightly as he admits, “Defecit te.” It is difficult for the man to admit his short comings but, when he was supposed to be traveling with his sister and only he appears… well, his failure is glaring.

"Morbid Amarix" | "Latin"