gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-17-2023, 10:59 PM

Rivin...his dear little girl. Though he supposed now she wasn't so little now, was she? They were yearlings now. Time had passed far too quickly for him, and he feared what he might miss with them. Had their demons begun to surface? Or had they gotten lucky and managed to avoid them? There were a great many things he wanted to do with them. Things he wanted to discuss. Determine where their strengths and their weaknesses were. To help them grow stronger and defeat all that came their way. The Pirates had been good and all. But their lackadaisical mannerisms were starting to grate against him. He craved...more. Or perhaps it was his inner self that craved it. Whatever the case, he couldn't shake the feeling that things might change soon. But he tried to push it away for the time being so he could focus on them, and them alone. They would always be first in his world.

He strode across the beach, seeking her out so that they might spend some time together and perhaps have a chat. There were a lot of things he wanted to teach them. To do with them. And if the occasion arose...to help them safely navigate their inner selves as well.

"Speech"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Rivin

Loner

Expert Healer (170)

Master Fighter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
04-04-2023, 05:43 PM

For the first time since she started getting these feelings, hearing those wordless whispers… someone had finally reached out to her in a way she could understand. A female voice, older, sickly sweet, an edge of danger… and yet… it felt natural. That woman called out to Rivin within herself, calling the yearlings name, coaxing her, tempting her. Thus far she hadn’t gotten more than the woman saying her name, but Rivin could feel her presence. Cold, powerful, and yet… the yearling seemed to welcome whoever it was as a part of her. If she had that presence, she wasn’t alone, even when she was alone. It gave her a feeling of confidence, and even when the voice was quiet, Rivin knew she was there. Watching. Waiting.

The yearling had gone to the beach without either companion that day. She wore her leg wraps, despite being in the territory of the Plunder, had her dagger with her. Items discovered, taken, to make her feel more ready in the event of a fight. As she padded along, the ocean breeze ruffling her fur. Her expression was one of thoughtful calm, brow furrowed, brain at work as she studied the sand at her paws with each step. She had been avoiding her family for the most part, even since she aided her brother against the foxes… but… she longed for them too. The love for her father and brothers was there, as it always would be. She didn’t know what they’d think of what she was feeling though, or of the woman she was hearing… Maybe that was why she chose to isolate…? She didn’t want to worry them. But… maybe it was something else? She didn’t know. She felt confused. Less frustrated and angry today than she normally was… but that layer of uncertainty was there…

Ears twitched and the girl lifted her gaze. The scarred form of her father was seen, making his way along the beach. Rivin allowed herself a small smile, heading towards him, tail giving a small wag. Maybe it was time to spend time with him. She felt well enough today… didn’t they deserve that time together? Time they simply hadn’t had as she was growing up due to her dumb “mom” and “brother” leaving them. She wasn’t sure what to call them anymore… but they weren’t family. If anything, she wanted to forget they ever existed.

“Hey dad.” She greets him and offers a grin. “As much as I’m sure you’ve earned the rank of Most Unholy Sin life is keeping you way too busy… think it can shove off for a bit? It’s a nice day, and I think we’ve earned some time together.” Little did she know the man had already been seeking her out for just that. It seemed fate had decided that they did deserve a day together after all.

"Talk," 'Think.'

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
04-13-2023, 11:44 PM
"Talk" Walk

As he approached her, it seemed she had the very same thoughts he had. The reason he had sought her out was the very thing she was asking, and he would not deny his child what she was owed. What she deserved. "That's actually why I was coming to find you. I'm taking a day off to spend just with you," He closed the distance to nuzzle her cheek if she let him, avoiding the antlers protruding from her. He had antlers too that he often forgot he had, but they didn't extend in the way hers did. His swooped back before coming forward again, slightly curved, but still able to deal some damage...you know...when he remembered they were there. He had been used to being bare-headed for years, and now that he had those things, he had the tendency to get caught up and would forget to use them at times they would've been most useful.

Anyway, stepping back, he regarded her for a long moment, searching her gaze as he wondered what might be on her mind. He had noticed her distance. Noticed the potential anger or...whatever emotions they were, bubbling beneath the surface. It was familiar, so he had to ask. "Something has been troubling you. Do you want to tell me about it?"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Rivin

Loner

Expert Healer (170)

Master Fighter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
04-18-2023, 11:25 PM

So it was fate then - that was why her father had come to find her. A grin crossed onto Rivin’s face. That was just what she was hoping to hear. Competing with the pack for Ignis’ attention hadn’t been a great game, and knowing that he would make time for her even before her request was important. She let him nuzzle her cheek for just a moment, drawing back with a chuckle. “Hey, come on dad! I’m not a baby anymore!” To be fair she wasn’t an adult yet either. She was… in between! But she didn’t need to be babied. She was mindful of her antlers as she drew back. She definitely didn’t want to accidentally catch him with them after all.  She had gotten used to the annoying things… gosh they could be so itchy sometimes! She was proud to have a feature he had, even if they were styled differently. If it wasn’t for her red streaks and antlers she was sure she’d be more mistaken for her… that thought wouldn’t be finished, a spike within her pushing it away, down, buried in her anger and hate.

Ah and then came a question Rivin had been dreading. She stared for a moment, that “caught” look knowing that he knew something was up. Her ears slipped back and the teen huffed, shaking her head as she averted her gaze. “It’s… nothing. I wouldn’t worry about it.” That was a lie. She knew it. He probably knew it too. Hiding things wasn’t going to be her strong point. Not that she’d ever needed to. And the frustration at needing to hide that from him was already tinting her voice. It wouldn’t take a genius to notice she was hiding the truth. So the only way to prevent him from digging deeper was to try and change the subject.

“Anyway… uh… I’ve found some stuff to help me become a better fighter. I got a dagger now, and some wraps for my legs. I even have two companions to help me, kind of like you.” She glanced back at him, grinning. “Sparrow might be the coolest woman in the pack, and our King, but you’ve got to be the best fighter, right? That’s why you’re one of the Most Unholy Sins!” Within her that feeling shifted again, a pulse…

Laughter.

Foolish girl… he couldn’t help you even if you did tell him…

"Talk," 'Think.'