Abaddon

gems
size
build
player
08-05-2013, 11:47 PM

GoT ; bellator & margox
taken / already made & ufa
? if you adopt, you are expected to be active. if you are not, they will be put back ufa.

? characteristics can range from lawful evil to chaotic good.

? women are either given to other families in exchange for things or are married to their brothers, fathers, or a suitor that has portrayed decent attributes.

? the patriarch (abaddon) must approve any marriages where the female is involved.

? the way aba runs the family is mafia inspired.

? women are strictly monogamous, while men tend to be polygamous.

? the majority ufa in [this image] are pure bellator (which are typically grey or red). however, since aba took a mate (magdalene margox), some of them have taken after her cream coloration.

? those with the margox surname and anyone with cream coloration are servants of the bellators, magdalene being the only exceptance to this rule.

abaddon is, of course, played by me ?

magdalene is back ufa & very important! ?

venetia (daughter) is played by andy? ?

aminta (daughter) is played by azzy ?

illarion (nephew) is played by seren? ?

vladimir (son) is played by maka ?

lithilae (granddaughter) is played by emoral? ?

traditions

? water provides healing and nourishment and is linked with life and blood. thus each time a bellator becomes impregnated, they should visit the largest lake or body of water within alacritis and proceed to drink from it each day. otherwise, the child should be castrated after birth.

? before leaving for a long journey's travel, all those present must sit for a moment in silence before leaving.

? every summer and winter, a reunion of the family is to be held. all members of the family, bellators and margoxs, are expected to attend. this reunion will be held at the local hot springs, for enjoyment and relaxation; to forget of all your troubles and focus on everything that is to be valued in life.

?

?

?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

the form

you can also suggest traditions for them! c:

!!! aba needs a consigliere! this will be his right-hand man, someone he trusts and is always by his side. it should either be a brother or a son/nephew.

!! magdalene is back ufa! this is abaddon's dearly beloved c: a link to her account is above, simply reply with a sample post unless you'd like to add some tweaks to her in some way.

and if your name is listed above and you'd like to still have a character from this family, you don't have to reapply. just post here saying you still want it <3

CODE
[dohtml]name,first and last

age,no higher than six

relation,to abaddon

which ref,referring to the image, which reference will you be using? include the row and which number on that row (1-4 or 2-1) if you don't use a ref, describe their appearance in 150 words

personality,self explanatory, 200 words

example post,example of how you'd play the character[/dohtml]

Kishan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-06-2013, 03:12 PM
name,Roulette Bellator

age,One year old

relation,Daughter

which ref,{Row Four, Wolf 1} Roulette is like the Bellator's main color, only covered in the grays, with a slight reddish tint. Although her colors make her a beauty, Roulette lacks the large size most of her siblings had as a pup. She is not large, not extra large, or not even medium in size. Roulette is a simple small size. Although Roulette's size might be simple, her coloration is far from it. Covered in a almost lavender looking gray, the color makes up most of her fur, and she loves every piece of fur she has. A small white-gray hook of fur rests on her shoulder, and rims her ears and one cheek. It also covers the side of her neck, paws, and a thin line goes across her tail and stomach. Then the color morphs into a darker, reddish tinted fur color that covers her stomach and bottom jaw, not to mention her bottom neck and tail tip. The fur them morphs into the white-gray color, only for a moment. The bellator's eyes are an odd mint green color that only a Margox relative has. The color is like a light leaf, mixed in with the sky to create a beautiful, small wolf.

personality,Roulette does not like any of her Margox siblings, for a strange reason she cannot explain anymore. Roulette is the diva of the family, flirting with wolves until someone gets hurt when they didn't to be hurt. Basically, Roulette is a heartbreaker, flirting with wolves and then moving on to.... Well, moving on to someone else. Despite all the things she does, Roulette will never want a family. If any wolf asks her, she'll say no to them, even the most pretty wolf she would be lucky to be asked to by. Roulette also wants to be the leader of her siblings, even as a mature, small, wary older adult. Right now, Roulette thinks love is stupid, because she is barely an adult herself, and wouldn't understand love. Right now, she thinks love is just a game meant to be played with heartaches and pain, like any other naive young adult her wonderful, curious age. Roulette is a daddy's girl, because she could care less about Magdalene. Roulette wants to be pampered like a little princess and have her own cream slave. Personally, she wants the cream slave to be her eye color sharer, because it would be very neat.

example post,example of how you'd play the character

Vladimir

gems
size
build
player
08-06-2013, 05:03 PM
Maka still wants Vlad ^^

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-07-2013, 12:19 PM
I guess I'll keep Aminta, but I can't get her up and active until the 10th since I'm on the probation list.

EDIT: Actually, won't be able to get her up until September 7th.

Abaddon

gems
size
build
player
08-07-2013, 01:49 PM
azaya, bby, i checked the name roulette and it's already taken. and i really like how she's turning out but i need a post sample <3

makamaka, yeeeey :D do you want a vlad/aba thread?

azzy, love, that's fine c:

Vladimir

gems
size
build
player
08-07-2013, 08:01 PM
Yesuree! Maka would love a Vlad/Aba thread! ^^

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-07-2013, 08:06 PM
it may be a day or two before i get it up, i've got two threads to reply to and another to make, but i'm almost sure i can tackle those tonight. i'll pm you when it's up, bby c:
!! jae wears a full deer carcass (excluding legs) draped over himself

Vladimir

gems
size
build
player
08-10-2013, 11:13 AM
Ok, :3 just PM me on Vlad's account please when u do. :)

Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-10-2013, 02:49 PM
Yay the family is back! c: I'm keeping Illarion

Avalanche

gems
size
build
player
10-24-2013, 04:18 PM
name,Equator Margox

age,Pup? If she can't be a pup, she'll be a year old.

relation,Daughter

which ref,Row 3, Wolf 1

personality,self explanatory, 200 words

example post,example of how you'd play the character

Felicita

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-24-2013, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2013, 01:04 PM by Felicita.)
I'd like to apply for Magdalene <3 I'd also like to make a slight change to her personality, if at all possible. Simply that she is fiercely loyal, and would do whatever it takes to protect her family. She is obedient and soft-spoken, yes, but I'd like it if say, something was to threaten her beloved or her children, she becomes a force to reckon with. If that's a possibility, I would love it :D

RP Sample: (Sorry it's small D: I can lengthen it if you wish ^.^)

Magdalene awoke early, as per her usual schedule. The golden queen never slept past dawn, simply for the worry that she would miss some happening of great importance and grandeur, a chance to server the king whom she loved with all her heart. The king that she would die for, and the children that she would give up everything to protect. Magdalene blinked her iridescent pink eyes in the glare of the rising sun, adjusting them from the darkness behind her lids. The dainty fae drew a deep breath of cool autumn air far into her lungs, relishing in the pure, fresh oxygen. The day was just warm enough where she could not see the steam of her breath escaping petite jaws. The woman crept silently out of the den that she shared with Abbadon, so as not to wake her precious king. He needed all the rest he could get so he could run their kingdom properly. There was not the slightest chance that Magdalene would interfere with Abbadon's leadership. The fiercely loyal femme would rather gouge out her own eye.

Stepping into the bright autumn sunrise, Magdalene scented the air briefly, just to assure that there was no impending danger lurking about. The fae rested back on her haunches, standing sentry in front of her den as she saluted the coming day. Her mind was buzzing with thoughts, her entire to-do list playing itself out behind her light rose orbs. Magdalene had to sort out a conflict that had arisen between two of her children, a petty thing that had no place disrupting the peaceful atmosphere of the kingdom. Her children had to learn to get along, and to be obedient. That was the only way anything would run smoothly. Also, the family reunion had to be planned for the upcoming Winter. There was much for Magdalene to accomplish, and yet, her task was not a daunting one; the queen was more than willing and happy to serve her king and their kingdom. Nothing would ever stop her from carrying out the tasks set before her by Abbadon, her husband, her king, and the love of her life.