gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipChristmas 2019Treat 2019
04-20-2023, 12:27 AM

Gavroche found her at the top of the falls, gazing out in the direction of the Shimmering Shore and the ocean. The winged male was quiet as he came up beside her and sat. In a matter of seconds the winged man had leaned over onto his mate, closed his eyes, and let out a content sigh. He missed her when she was gone. Bellamy had come so far, doing so much for all of them, and seeing her happy, seeing her flourish after so many hard times… It had been what his heart had needed all along. A smile touched his lips as he felt her shift and kiss his muzzle. “I’m proud of you, my love.” Gavroche told her.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Gavroche has one companion - a pygmy marmoset. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that he is close by.

As his mate and alpha, Bellamy is allowed in any of Gavroche's threads regardless of how they are marked.

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
06-04-2023, 09:59 PM

The woman had come to the top of the falls to do some thinking. The view of the Shimmering Shore was stunning from here and Bellamy figured that it would do her some good looking at something positive while she dwelled over pack related things. Well, no, that wasn’t truly accurate, now was it? She was thinking specifically about her daughter, Lucette, and Bae-Syl. She had lashed out against the young man, and while she felt a little guilty for scarring him, she did not regret attempting to give him an ass kicking. The young man had gotten her daughter pregnant before they were even married… she had wanted better for Lucette, not that she felt Bae-Syl would leave her. The two surely had a bond but… things were just… Bellamy shook her head. She would find the right way to address it at some point she was sure.

She heard pawsteps and then, moments later, she felt the gentle press of her mate leaning into her side. Bellamy blinked, gaze sliding to the tiny man with a small smile crossing onto her features. She would give him a kiss to the top of his muzzle, happy to see him. “I wouldn’t have had the drive for any of this if it wasn’t for you, Gav. You’re the one who holds us all together. The reason I had the courage, the strength, to become a pack leader and mother.” She told the small wolf. “For someone so small… you’ve got a lot of strength to you, you know.” More strength that a creature might expect for someone so tiny. The man practically had the world in his paws.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.