An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
04-20-2023, 09:26 AM
Oki didn't think he would have taken to parenthood as well as he had but dang, it was fun, you know? His own sire made it seem all like a chore, but Oki just liked being with his family, blood related or not they all had a blast together. The Stargazers were what he'd been hankering for all along. It also helped that his kids were adorable as fuck, curious and clever and already putting together their own little personalities. A lot of responsibilities rested on his shoulder and all that blah blah blah, but he was a cool dad a fun dad.

"Hey, Del come see this." He beckoned the pup over with a wag of his tail. He'd found a frog hopping about by the side of the lake and thus it was only natural to show it off to his smallest.
[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
04-24-2023, 12:03 PM

Papa was perhaps her favorite wolf. Aside from Aji, she enjoyed spending her time with her giant lookalike. She really enjoyed riding on their backs, napping as she was tucked into their fur, and pouncing along after their larger steps. Which is what Delphi was doing that day. Bunny hopping as she seemed to really enjoy doing lately, she pounced after Oki’s steps with delighted giggles. Totally captivated by attempting to attack his toes, she somersaulted as he stopped along the lake’s edge. Looking up at the sky, she let out another laugh as he beckoned her over. Popping up onto her paws, she made her way over and lowered herself into a playbow. “Whoooaaaa da, what is it?!” She squeaked as she reached a paw out to tap the water in front of it to see what it would do.

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
06-14-2023, 05:45 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2023, 05:45 AM by Kuroki. Edited 1 time in total.)
Delphi was the cutest, heck all of his daughters-woah he had a lot of them huh-were adorable. It was just so chill and refreshing to hang out with pups, they were happy about near everything and they didn't roll their eyes when he spoke. Not that he cared what serious folk made of him, but it was nice to have loved ones who just...loved, you know? None of that judgy stuff, that even his Mum who he knew cared for him a whole lot was guilty of doing as well.

"It's a frog. They go ribbit ribbit." And his impression of said animal was real damn good in his opinion, all low and croaky, the froggiest wolf one would ever meet. "They jump real far too, you reckon you can jump further?" He asked with a beaming smile.

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

06-15-2023, 06:28 AM

“A frog!” Delphi exclaims as she looks at the bumpy green creature again. “Riiiibbbbiiiiit! Riiiiibbiittt!!” She tries to imitate her dad but his frog-wolf noises were definitely way better than her squeaky attempt. Looking up at Oki, Delphi let out a raspberry sort of noise. “You think they jump farther than me?! No way! I can totally jump farther!” The little girl says excitedly as her tail wiggles happily behind her. Turning her focus over to the frog that had hopped a little ways away from them. Readying herself, she leaped as far as she could before tumbling onto her side. Not a second later, she was back onto her paws, practically dancing as she stared up at her dad. “See! I told you I could!” Her smile is the biggest ever as she hoped to make her dad proud..

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Mammoth Hunter
06-28-2023, 06:11 AM
Kuroki couldn't help but laugh, all soft eyes, wrinkling in the corner. Kids are just so wholesome, you know? No one could be in a bad mood when their lil'uns were around, surely? If Kuroki didn't value his peen half as much as he did, he might have thought about asking for some more kids, pronto. Alas, he did not feel like having it bitten or scratched so, he wisely kept his mouth shut, for now. His tail wagged high, giving his daughter a standing ovation at her little hoppy jump, this was what it was all about in his mind, building kids up, not ripping them down at every chance you got. Cough, cough like someone.

"That's my girl." He beamed and leaned down to give her ear a playful tug with gentle teeth. "N' you know if you ever need help with anything, just ask me, yeah?"

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

08-01-2023, 09:37 AM

One of the things that Delphi loved most in her short life already was her dad's laugh. It was comforting, gentle, and pure. A sound that someone would want to wrap themselves up in and snuggle with on the hardest of days. Listening to it made her tail wag harder, sending her whole body into a wriggling mess. As his laugh ended, Delphi hopped her way back over to him until her muddy front paws were standing on his own. Tilting her chin back until she was staring right up at him, she continues to smile with a firm nod to say she understood.

"Of course! You're the best da ever!" She exclaims as she leans in to rub her cheek against his foreleg. "Will you take me for a swim on the lake?" Delphi asks as she bats her lashes at him, her body still wiggling happily as she glances from the side at the lake.