An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
03-05-2023, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2023, 10:41 PM by Manea. Edited 1 time in total.)

Something she certainly hadn't expected was an invitation to spend some time with Chimera's daughter, but as she finished up her usual rounds and duties that morning and began making her way toward the spot by the island's lake that Scylla had instructed her to meet her at she found that she was actually looking forward to it. She couldn't remember the last time she had spent time with someone outside Alastor, Irilyth, Kavik, or one of her children. She was almost always with one of her inner circle of wolves or hard at work on something so perhaps it was high time she unwind a bit. She wasn't sure what Scylla had planned, but from what she had heard from Alastor it seemed like she could be a fun time. She wasn't always as inclined to go on killing sprees as her husband was, but she wasn't opposed either. Regardless, Scylla had caught her interest and she was eager to get to know her pack member a bit better.

She spotted the smaller slate and cream woman down by the water and made her way down to meet her, giving Scylla a small grin as she approached. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long. I couldn't get away from my patrols as quickly as I had hoped I would," she explained a bit apologetically as she began to look over what Scylla had gathered for their "girl's day" curiously. She settled onto her haunches by Scylla as the day began to shift into the late afternoon. There was still quite a few hours of daylight left as they shifted into spring and the days began to lengthen once more, but it was late enough now that this would likely be how she spent the rest of her evening before she made her way back to the den.

"Manea Mendacium"

Scylla

Obscura
Sovereign

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (270)

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
03-08-2023, 07:49 AM

Bored out of her mind with the mundane daily tasks that being a pack wolf forced her into, Scylla was in need of a bit of fun. She wanted something interesting. Something new. What better way to shake things up a bit than to get the alpha of the pack drunk? That was the plan, anyway. Scylla had procured some nice bottles of wine and a bottle of something a bit stronger that she was sure could be used to clean wounds if the pair of ladies couldn't stomach the taste.

With her sack full of supplies, the blue and cream fae chose a nice spot at the edge of the lake, laying out a few nice furs so that they didn't have to lay in the sand and dirt. A soft wuff from her bushdog companion let her know that Manea was on the way. All she had to do now was wait.

At last, the purple fae arrived, giving apologies, to which Scylla shook her head. "No worries," the smaller woman spoke, motioning to the second batch of furs so that Manea could rest. Scylla then extracted a full bottle of wine and placed it before the horned woman, then took a second and placed it before herself. "I took the liberty of telling Alastor that we probably won't be back tonight, and if we are, we won't be in any state for doing... well, anything."With a chuckle and a wink, Scylla popped the cork and took a big swig of the fruity brew. Her nose wrinkled a little bit at the first taste and she tipped the bottle at her companion. "I thought you could use a break from responsibility. Cheers!"

"Scylla Klein"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Manea

Elysium
Advisor

Expert Fighter (204)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
03-12-2023, 02:38 PM

As Scylla began to pull out bottles of wine and told her that Alastor had been alerted that they likely wouldn't be back tonight–or at the very least wouldn't be capable of much if they did make it back–Manea couldn't help but laugh lightly as she slid down onto her stomach. She willingly took the bottle of wine from the younger woman, a smirk lingering on her lips as she realized that Scylla's whole idea of a "girl's day" was simply laying by the lake and getting drunk. She was already quite enjoying the girl's style and happily pulled the cork out of the neck of the wine bottle with a satisfying pop. She took an experimental sniff of the wine before she took a long sip herself, the drink both bitter and sweet on her tongue in a way that made her muzzle pucker a bit at first before she adjusted to the taste. She didn't drink all that often any more so this felt a bit like a return to her younger years.

She chuckled at Scylla's mention of a break from responsibility as she shifted a bit to lay more comfortably, stretching out her long limbs with a content sigh. "I'm not sure I even remember what a break from responsibility feels like," she commented before taking another drink of wine, the liquid warming her from the inside out with each drink. Her tail curled around her hip, a little smile lingering on her lips while she relaxed. She had been born into responsibility and had even more of it piled on her from a very young age so it was hard to recall times when she really felt like she had really felt like she could step away from that feeling of responsibility. Alastor was a wonderful escape and made sure she always had a way to unwind, but more often than not she was being pulled one way or another by her pack, family, or children.

"How has being back in Elysium been?" she questioned conversationally while they drank and enjoyed the lovely view of the lake ahead of them. "I know you've been back for a while, but I haven't had a chance to talk with you since you arrived. Do you and your siblings have everything you need?"

"Manea Mendacium"

Scylla

Obscura
Sovereign

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (270)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

04-17-2023, 11:51 AM

The pair of ladies settled down with their drinks and Manea spoke of her current state of responsibility. Scylla lowered the bottle, released a throaty chuckle and shrugged. "Perfect time for a refresher then." The smaller fae took another sip, then spoke again. "You know my father has always worked himself to death. Improving his kingdom from dawn until dusk." She tipped the mouth of her bottle towards the Mendacium matriarch. "Admirable, but look where it got him. His body forced him to take a break and he lost everything that he worked for." Another sip and another pointed look. "So, as a medical practitioner... Relax. Doctor's orders."

Manea questioned her shortly after, making small talk. The woman asked how things had been since Scylla's return and the stripes'n'spots fae lifted one shoulder in a typical Scylla shrug. "I can make the best of almost any situation," she informed the woman. "The plans that you and my father hatched have certainly gone awry though, haven't they? My siblings and I have everything that we need except for the assurance of our place here." It was no secret that Saracyn hated her and there would be no match between them, regardless of her father's wishes. "We can discuss that later, however. Today, you're relaxing."

The lake glittered before them and Scylla watched it, the alcohol warming her up and making her slender frame a little tingly. She case a sideeye towards the larger woman. "What do you like to do, Manea? What really brings you pleasure? Makes you feel alive?" A perfect opportunity to get to know the purple alpha and Scylla would take advantage of it.

"Scylla Klein"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.

Manea

Elysium
Advisor

Expert Fighter (204)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

04-23-2023, 10:15 PM

Manea continued to sip her wine as she relaxed near Scylla, listening as she spoke about her father and how his constant working and stress to improve his kingdom had ultimately driven him into his current illness. She smirked a little with a relenting nod of acknowledgement at the younger woman's pointed look as she prescribed her some relaxation. "Alright, alright... Point made," she commented with a little grin. She was sure that if Irilyth was part of this conversation her little healer would say the same thing.

As the topic of conversation focused more on Scylla and how her and her siblings were doing, Manea nodded with agreement at the notion of making the best out of whatever she had been given. That was something she had always felt for herself as well and one of the reasons why she had been so set on making her own pack rather than settling into the ranks of someone else's. She had focused on taking what they had and built from it and Elysium was the result of that. However, that didn't mean that all of her plans and work always turned out well–as was evidenced by the mention of the failed engagements between Scylla, her brother, and the twins. Her ears flicked with a slightly apologetic look as she sighed and took another drink of her wine. She had all the best intentions when she went to Chimera with these plans, but she had severely underestimated what her children would do to be together.

Before she could comment on the situation or assure Scylla of her place here regardless of how things had turned out, Scylla moved on, reminding her that she was supposed to be relaxing. She smirked and took another drink of wine, sighing softly as she put the bottle down once more. It was certainly difficult to fully relax. She wondered if that would be any different once Avacyn stepped into her place or if she would only continue to worry about her daughter and how she was settling into leadership. Her thoughts were pulled away from such things as her drinking companion for the evening questioned her, asking what brought her pleasure and what made her feel alive. Manea looked to her with a raised brow, chuckling and giving her a grin. It was a far more intimate line of questioning than her own, but she didn't mind it. Glancing out over the water with a thoughtful hum, she pondered the question for a moment while drinking her wine before she finally replied with a glance toward Scylla. "Well, I've always been more keen on physical activities... Fighting, hunting, and the like. There's not much that is more exhilarating than a challenging fight or a successful hunt. Well... other than some more intimate activities I suppose." She grinned again with another light laugh and added, "I guess if I'm being honest the times I feel the most alive is when I'm with my lovers, but I'm sure that's not very unique."

"Manea Mendacium"

Scylla

Obscura
Sovereign

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (270)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

05-17-2023, 10:39 PM

Scylla didn't try to hide the fact that she was more than a little put out by Avacyn's decision to throw her brother aside. That wasn't Manea's fault, however. The horned woman had tried her best to set things up, but there was no controlling others sometimes. Whatever beef there was, it was between Scylla and Avacyn; not Manea.

The pair drank their wine and the smaller wolf could feel the warmth spread through her body. Scylla sighed, stretching and spreading her nimble digits as she did so. Each drink tasted better than the last, and soon the bottle was mostly gone. She wondered how much Manea had in her own bottle.

Once the question was posed, Manea answered. A mundane answer at first, then things got more interesting when the woman mentioned that she felt most alive when tied up with her lovers. A low chuckle pulled from the Klein fae's throat. "I know just what you mean," she spoke and poured the remainder of the wine down her throat. Scylla was never shy. Alcohol just made her more loose and relaxed. "Most of my lovers have met untimely ends. It's been a while, sadly."

One paw rolled the empty bottle away and it tinkled lightly as it turned a circle on the pebbly beach. With a little noise in her throat and a happy little smile, Scylla fixed her dual-toned gaze on Manea. "Well, Manea. Shall we make one another feel alive?" It was a blatant offer of sex and good times. There were never any strings attached when it came to Scylla and she expected no strings in return. This would simply be two ladies working out their frustrations and indulging in some relaxation and pleasure.

"Scylla Klein"