size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-01-2023, 11:26 PM

Kotori had decided to go find Ochi but that didn’t mean he could up and leave without making sure someone else was ready to lead in his absence.  The answer was the same as ever before, he would ask Asla to assist him.  He’d been lucky that she was willing to join Valta with as much she was able to offer to help the pack and Kotori.  

When Kotori spotted Asla the wolf made his way towards her, imagining how much he would speak of what all was going through his mind.  Kotori didn’t bother sharing his thoughts or plans in life as a part of casual conversation with any wolf he spoke with but, this was both his Takoa and, more importantly, the sister he trusted.

Asla,” Kotori greeted his sister on approach.  “I’m going to Auster and while I’m aiming for a quick trip, I wanted to make sure you could watch over the pack should any problems arise.”  Aslatiel had three children and all of them were from separate fathers.  Kotori wondered what sort of things she found important when choosing a mate for the actual point of having pups.  

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]