Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
05-02-2023, 12:47 AM
(Liquid timing to idk, 3 months ago now. Things got held up but I need to just get this thread started at this point.)

The woman was on the war path, she'd had nothing but road block after road block since she'd lost Habari. Of course there had been the time she'd needed to recover physically, then she'd lost Eraithus so soon after and found herself once more in the position of a single parent, her youngest litter taking up what little time she had left. It wasn't like she wasn't tearing herself up inside for not being able to try and reach out or co-ordinate with her older children but she also trusted them not to act like idiots and to raise hell in her stead.

Now that her youngest were nearly a year old though she'd started making plans for real- Or had been... Until Imp had gone missing. As she'd started tracking him she'd realized she could smell another wolf mingling with his scent and the former queen was going to murder her if she'd touched a single hair on her son's head. She wasn't going to lose any more children! So yeah she was practically a storm as she stomped after the scent, hoping to find her son at the end of it, alive and unharmed.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Ruby

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
06-11-2023, 03:32 AM
The hunt was on. She didnt know where the whelps had gone right now. Req would handle that like the soldier he was. Though the taste on her tongue was so close she shivered. Ha it had been so long since shed been able to feel the impending doom on her. Maybe Ruby had goated the woman too much.

The mother came crashing and Ruby had been one step ahead. She had attempted to scatter her scent. Perhaps for a while shed go by a different name! Her muscles tensed launching behind the albino. Ruby pinned her paws onto Recluses shoulders. The instant snapping of the annoying bitch made her scoff. Ruby felt her heart pounding but an emotional wolf was a wolf with weaknesses.

She had Recluses throat in her teeth. Spare some wounds to herself she clamped down hard and pulled. Blood preciously spilling over her. After that Recluse had crawled away somewhere to die. Ruby fled keeping the chunk of flesh between her teeth. Only to stop and swallow it. Oh how it eased her suffering. How could she ever believe she was bad?