An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Lesbian
1KDouble Master
04-29-2023, 09:30 AM

Gossamer wasn't sure how to feel about Dagrún constantly being on her mind. She supposed it was a nice reprieve from the visits by Pyr's ghost, hallucination… thing. Whatever it was. She'd been keeping it to herself, not wishing to alarm any of her pack mates and possibly jeopardize her role as a Lieutenant. In the mean time she'd try and find out all she could about mental illness as well as the possibility of an actual afterlife. There had to be some kind of test she could run to know for sure.

Gossamer arrived at the border of Ethne and tipped back her head to call for the leader as well as Dagrún. She shifted her pack, having brought a few tinctures and other items as a gift for Ethne's leader. She figured it would be good to make a good first impression with the alpha of the pack.

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
05-02-2023, 10:49 PM
Ooc: Set a couple days prior to Gavroche’s murder for timeline’s sake.

She was rested, she had gone to the Armada, poked over to Avalon… but more than anything Bellamy was glad to be home with her pack and family. In Auster winter was approaching, and her mate was busy planning a last good harvest of herbs for them to store during winter. Bellamy was grateful for his knowledge and diligence… if it weren’t for him she was sure she’d just… ignore any injury she got, to be honest. Even in her youth she wasn’t the best at cleaning them. It was a miracle of the Divinities she didn’t die from infection before meeting Gav. She had left him figuring out how to best separate and store those items as she left for a patrol of the Falls. She was sure Dag would be around as well. Both of them were capable fighters. It left her feeling more confident in the pack’s safety. So she could patrol for a while, then work with her son, Alexander, to see how the live trappings the Armada wanted were going.

Speaking of… a howl at the border caused Bellamy to blink. It wasn’t time yet… So who was calling for her this time? There was no aggression in the howl, no feeling of danger of dread. At the very least a reasonable wolf would be waiting for her it seemed. Bellamy set off at once, curious to see who might await her.

A young woman, a bit older than Lucy, waited at the borders. Bellamy approached with confident yet welcoming posture, offering the waiting femme a warm grin as she closed the remaining distance. “Welcome to Ethne. I am Bellamy of Foi, the pack’s leader.” The scent was a touch faded from the journey, but the same sort of scent that clung to Sirius when he arrived was also on this woman’s coat. Bellamy tilted her head to the side a bit. “We were expecting a visit from the Armada, though this is a bit sooner than I expected. To what do we owe the pleasure?” She would wait to see why the woman had come and, if she was in no rush, offer her a place to rest within Ethne should she so choose. The distance between Armada and Ethne was quite the hike after all!
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Dagrún

Loner

Master Fighter (295)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

VengeanceThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverExplorer
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - BisexualSnake Eyes1KDouble Master
05-06-2023, 10:05 AM

The coming of winter meant more encroachment upon Ethne's territory by various predators and Dagrún was kept busy chasing off a number of them. Today was her day off, a chance to heal from her various injuries. She sniffed at the ointment on her shoulder, wrinkling her nose at the powerful scent of herbs but she left the poultice alone, knowing it was supposed to help her. She was content to spend the afternoon napping but a call at the border caught her attention. Hey now! That was the Armada princess. With a grin, Dagrún hopped to her feet and began the descent down the falls. In hind sight maybe she shouldn't have put her den so high up…

By the time she arrived Bellamy was already there. She trotted up to the duo. "Hey Gossamer! I knew you couldn't stay away for too long." She winked at the other woman.

Gossamer

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (270)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Lesbian
1KDouble Master
05-06-2023, 10:06 AM

Gossamer fussed with her fur, wanting to make a good first impression. The first to arrive was the pack's leader and she felt her stomach knot a bit though she didn't show her nerves. Gossamer dipped her head in greeting as the woman introduced herself and explained that they'd been expecting a visit from the Armada. Hmmm, it must've been something her father had arranged. This wasn't terribly unexpected for skills were traded at the marketplace as well as good. "A pleasure to meet you. I'm Gossamer Fatalis, Lieutenant of the Armada and daughter of Sirius. One of your wolves, Dagrún Finnvi, assisted me in battling a grizzly bear. I uh… wanted to thank her and your pack."

Gossamer shrugged her pack off her back and pulled out the gifs. "I have a few tinctures. One of feverfew and one of comfrey. Both should be of great help in the winter season. I also brought some dried ginger as well. I hope these will be helpful to you." She had another small gift, specifically for Dagrún, so she'd wait on that one. She'd been hoping Dagrún would've arrived first so the encounter was less awkward but-

And then Dagrún arrived with her cheeky comment and Gossamer scowled before catching sight of the woman's shoulder. "I see you can't keep yourself out of trouble for more than a day. Do you make a habit of irritating everything with fangs you come across?"

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
05-29-2023, 09:31 AM

The woman introduced herself as Gossamer Fatalis, one of Sirius' children. Bellamy was a bit surprised about that piece of information but when she heard why the Armada Lieutenant was here it all made sense. So this was the wolf that Dagrun had assisted a little while back. A smile touched Bellamy's lips and she gave a grateful nod. "Dagrun is a good woman. I am glad that she was able to help you. Bears can be quite the nasty critters." Her words were kind and, curiously, her gaze shifted to the gift that Gossamer had brought.

Tinctures and dried ginger. Bellamy gave a nod. "I am sure they will. My mate and daughter will know just what to do with them. Thank you very much." An additional stock of healing supplies was never a bad thing. Then Dagrun arrived and Bellamy gave a small nod to the other Ethne woman. Seems her attention was more on Gossamer though, and Bells couldn't help but chuckle. Their relationship was a positive one and for that Ethne's Leader was grateful. For now she would hang back, content to watch the interaction between the other two for the moment.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Dagrún

Loner

Master Fighter (295)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

VengeanceThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverExplorer
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - BisexualSnake Eyes1KDouble Master
06-17-2023, 09:31 AM

Dagrún chuckled at her friends greeting, tail swishing lazily behind her. "Guess I just have one of those faces," she teased. Once Gossamer was rested up she intended to bring up the idea of a spar to the Fatalis woman. She'd fought well with the bear and Dag was curious how she did in wolfen one-on-one combat. She quieted down to let Bellamy address their visitor and accept the gifts.

"You're welcome to den with me. I can make room and get you something to eat. After that I'd love to know your thoughts on a spar. You held yourself well against that bear." Dagrún knew she didn't have the best social sense and perhaps it was improper to invite Gossamer into her den when Ethne had some spare dens but it had been ages since she'd had proper company.

Gossamer

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (270)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

1KDouble Master
06-17-2023, 09:31 AM

Gossamer nodded the the leaders comment on bears. "Indeed, and it seems the harsh winter has made them even more irritable." Bellamy thanked her for the gifts and as she gathered them up Gossamer's attention turned back to Dagrún. Her brow quirked as the viking invited her right into her den. Her cheeks felt warm and her stomach flipped at the idea but she hid her reaction well. Instead she attempted to scoff at the suggestion, her mouth turning up in a smile despite her efforts at composure. "That's awfully brazen of you don't you think? A guest den will suit me fine. You're going to have to do more than just sweep me off my feet in battle if you want to get me in your den." Gossamer winked, unsure where this sudden burst of sass was coming from. She never considered herself flirtatious but something about the banter with Dagrún made it irresistible.

She suddenly remembered the alphess was standing right there and her grin faltered with the embarassment. She cleared her throat. "Assuming that's alright with you, alphess? To borrow one of your guest dens?"

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-24-2023, 08:08 PM

Observing how Dagrun and Gossamer interacted proved to be an amusing endeavor. Bellamy’s ears perked forward, a warm smile on her lips as she listened to the back and forth. Her combatant was even so bold to offer to share her own den with Sirius’ daughter, and that caused Bells to raise a brow. Oh? What was this? She had to restrain the grin that threatened to spill across her features. Dag certainly was a bold creature, and Bellamy liked that about the woman. Hiding your feelings or intentions did little good to those around you after all. Her green gaze would flick to Gossamer then, curious to see how the Fatalis woman might respond to the viking’s offer.

Gossamer seemed to do her best to keep her composure, but could not fight her true reaction. Bellamy’s lips pulled up in a knowing smile. There was definitely more blossoming between the two women than just the aid of helping one another during a bear attack. Gossamer would be the first to recall that Bellamy was still standing there as well, turning toward her before clearing her throat. Bellamy gave a small nod, trying not to lose her own composure and make Gossamer feel any more embarrassed than she already was.

“Of course that is alright; that is why we have the guest dens after all.” She shifted her gaze toward Dagrun. “I’m sure I can leave Gossamer’s tour of Ethne in your capable paws, Dagrun. We have some dried meats in our storage den, or you two can choose to hunt something fresh. There are some interesting creatures here in Auster that I haven’t seen in Boreas, after all.” Bellamy dipped her head to both women. “Please enjoy your stay.” With that, the Leader of Ethne would gather up the gifts, leaving the two femmes to each other’s company.

-Exit Bellamy unless unless stopped.-

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hey Gurl, Heeyyyy [Visitor] Lazuli Falls 09:30 AM, 04-29-2023 06:15 AM, 09-25-2023