gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
05-04-2023, 06:37 AM
As the festivities began to die down Venom was able to catch a moment with Sirius on her own. Of course the pack and guests were still milling about, now with their bellies full and gifts given out. She hoped that the festivities had helped the man to smile and embrace the moment. She knew the feeling of loss, more than most. An evening like this was enough to lift anyone’s spirits.

She sipped from her drink as the Warlord settled in beside her. She gave him a little grin as she lifted her features from her beverage. "This was a fun party.” Venom told him simply enough, starting slowly. "Thank you again for Basilisk's help last season. I know he was missing home though.” He knew already that her sight had returned. "I wanted to invite you to an Ashen event too. Princess Kiyohime is getting married, it would mean a lot to have your support that day.” She told him with a smile.

"Venom"

[Image: ven-sig.png]

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-13-2023, 02:48 PM
The Warlord watched the partygoers and found himself glad for the moment. A part of him wondered if Zee was watching down on them. He had never been religious, he had thought those that worshipped to be foolish. The Long Night had brought him doubts, and the Zee died had given him more reason to wonder. Or perhaps he was simply a foolish old man.

He moved across the beach until he saw the form of Venom, and he settled in beside her. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself," he said in response. Glad that she had come. It always warmed him to see Venom. She seemed happier these days, with her new litter and a more affectionate man at her side. He was happy for her.

Her request surprised him and he turned fully to her. "I would be honoured. Tell me when, and what you need of me. You'll have it" he promised.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
05-15-2023, 08:24 AM
She could feel the melancholy dripping from Sirius form despite the joyous goings on and the swarms of family and friends that surrounded him. The Klein Empress certainly could understand, better than most, and she hoped that the old man could find himself in recovery. He deserved to live out his golden years in happiness, the scars would make him stronger and a better man for his family despite the pain.

Venom had found her hope again, Maverick had reignited her spark, and had given her an incredible family. He made her want for nothing. Happiness had indeed returned to the Ashen Empress.

Sirius did make his way to her side, happy that she had been enjoying herself, and seeming slightly shocked as she invited him to her daughter’s wedding. He hadn’t been quite as involved in their raising as he had with herself, but he was still an important part of her children’s lives and he was honored to be invited. A grin enveloped her features, one that brought her right back to when she herself was a pup and Seer was beginning their first lessons that would begin the string bond that formed between them.

"I’ll send a message when the date is confirmed, but all I need is your presence.” She grinned up at him and leaned into his shoulder.

"Venom"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-21-2023, 10:23 PM

He grinned back at her, happy to see Venom as she was now. So many times in her life, he had seen her devastated. From losing her father when she had been only a child, to losing the father of her children. Sometimes it seemed Deathbelle and her lineage were doomed to an unhappy lot. Now, it seemed she had a new lease on life, and he was more than happy to offer himself forward for whatever she needed from him.

“I’ll be there. Would you like any others of the Armada to accompany me?” He enquired, not sure how big she wanted this event to be.

"Speech"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

05-29-2023, 08:38 AM
Venom truly was happier than she had ever been. Maverick had truly changed her life and reversed the curse of heartbreak that seemed to grip her family. She hadn’t seen her mother in a very long time, but she couldn’t imagine she had ever really found her happiness again. Venom could only look into the future and hope that her children would find their perfect paths instead of one of despair or destruction.

Sirius was swift to accept her invitation, but his curiosity continued. Did she desire to have any more of his pack join them? Venom gave a swift nod. "If they desire to attend your whole pack is welcome to join.” She offered generously with a bright grin.

"Venom"