ardent

Yaaasss Queen!

Widow

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
05-09-2023, 12:47 AM

She was making some rounds, and she realized she hadn't spoken to Widow for a hot minute. What was the woman up to these days? Was she finally recovered? It had been ages since the kids were born, surely she was good to go now right? What about her position? Did she want to still stay? Or had she changed her mind? Medusa had ranked Widow and Ghoul up to Memories, since they had expressed before that they had no interest in leaving. But did they want more than that? Medusa sure wanted more for them! She headed towards Widow's den, eyes peeled for the woman. She also needed to see what Morte wanted to maybe do, but first she wanted to deal with this. Maybe glean some info from Morte's mom first, and then figure the rest out.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
05-17-2023, 10:07 PM

Morte was growing up fast even if the girl remained small, and before she knew it her little girl would be a young woman and be off on her own. Of course she hoped that her daughter wouldn't want to leave Insomnia, so it wasn't something that she wanted to talk about just yet in case it put ideas in her head. Explaining the whole situation with Recluse when the message came was difficult enough, though certainly not because she missed her mother. In fact, she was glad she was dead, but she couldn't help but think the woman was lying just to stay hidden from Medusa and the lot of her children that didn't leave the stability Medusa offered them.

Widow was alone when Medusa approached her den, about to head out herself to stretch her legs when she saw the woman coming near. "Medusa, hello," she greeted politely as she strode from her den, wondering what had brought the woman out. Perhaps she wanted to talk about her mothers death?

"Speech!"

TABLE CODE © SKELLE 2021
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
05-17-2023, 10:46 PM

Aha! There she was! She approached with a grin and a wagging tail, her entire body language was friendly as usual (especially when she didn't sense any threat from the leopard spotted woman), and she made a beeline for her. "Widow! Medusa wants to talk to you about your Insomnia rank!" She stopped fairly close, but left some personal space. After all, her companions said it was rude to simply intrude on someone's personal bubble...whatever that meant! She didn't see any bubbles around anyone, but she did as she was advised and gave whatever room was needed. "Medusa decided that Widow is not Cursed anymore! She wants to give Widow the chance for better things, and since Widow and Morte are staying in Insomnia, she wants to know what Widow likes to do!"

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

05-17-2023, 10:56 PM

Her brows rose a bit at Medusa's excitement, though she supposed it wasn't exactly strange. Medusa was strange, and so anything she did was simply normal for her. Not that she minded the odd woman, anyway. She smiled at her as she was approached and sat outside her den as the woman mentioned her rank and better things. She had no intention of leaving Insomnia, even if some of her wretched siblings had decided to stay. She no longer considered herself a Klein anyway, though she wished she wouldn't have to deal with them either.

"Oh, how interesting... well, where would you like me? I'm a strong fighter, but also strong at crafting all sorts of things. I have knowledge in some poisonous plants as well. I'd be happy wherever you see me fit," she said with a smile and nodded, wanted to help Medusa out where she needed it the most.

"Speech!"

TABLE CODE © SKELLE 2021

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

05-17-2023, 11:12 PM

"Hmmm...." While she was happy that Widow was letting her pick where to place her, it also left Medusa with a bit of a conondrum. What if the rank she chose wasn't something Widow liked? She frowned, her tail stopped wagging for a moment as she squinted in thought. Her head began to tic a bit, as she turned over the bit of information that Widow had given her. "Medusa thinks Widow could be good as a Trick Master! And if Widow wants something else later, then Medusa can change Widow to somethin' else!" Yeah, that sounded like a good idea...or...compromise...? Whatever the word was for it, she didn't know. But it sounded right! "Also! If Widow knows about poison plants, can she teach Rue? Rue likes the plants, but Medusa only knows a little bit about what kept her alive when she was small. Medusa wants Rue to learn things that Medusa can't teach her just in case Recluse and her...friends come to try and hurt Rue and Morte and the others!" She couldn't have that, no. But if it did come down to that, it'd be over Medusa's dead body!

"Medusa"

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

05-18-2023, 12:05 AM

Widow listened on to Medusa about her new rank and then about teaching Rue about the poisonous plants she knew. It seemed that the woman hadn't learned about Recluse's supposed death, but perhaps that wasn't so surprising. Whether the woman was actually was dead, she wasn't surprised the silly companion of hers hadn't told Medusa. Frankly, Widow didn't really believe she was dead but that was hardly here nor there. She had already considered giving Morte the same lesson, so may as well do both at the same time. She gave a simple nod at first, words following shortly after. "The rank sounds just fine, and I'd be happy to teach Rue what I know," she offered with a smile.

"Also, apparently Recluse is dead. I don't believe it myself, I think she's lying, but maybe she actually is. Who knows," she finished with a shrug, hardly caring one way or the other. Her mother didn't care about her, so why should she care if she was dead? It was probably for the best.

"Speech!"

TABLE CODE © SKELLE 2021

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

05-22-2023, 12:36 AM

Sweet! Medusa's tail wagged as Widow agreed to the rank and teaching Rue what she knew about poisonous plants. That certainly put a smile on Medusa's face, and she was sure that Rue would be ecstatic to learn about new things! And then, a shocker. "Also, apparently Recluse is dead. I don't believe it myself, I think she's lying, but maybe she actually is. Who knows," Her tail stopped mid-wag as her head cocked to the side. Recluse was...dead? Maybe? But Widow didn't believe it...? She didn't know why Widow didn't believe it. Hell, she didn't even know that Widow didn't care about Recluse? Or maybe she did and hadn't paid much attention to her relationship with her mother. Maybe they had more in common than she thought, after all. But now she was determined to get to the bottom of the truth, and if Widow had found out this information, then surely Ghoul and the others knew too, right? She assumed they had only recently found out, but whatever the case, Medusa had some digging to do!

"How did Widow know about Recluse maybe being dead?" Didn't Recluse have an ugly weird bird thing? And a snake or something? Had that thing slithered into her pack undetected? No way. Rue would've found it like a wart on a toad! "Does Widow not care that Recluse is probably dead?" Or not dead? She was aware they weren't happy with their mom for her abandoning them...was that why?

"Medusa"