gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
05-21-2023, 07:09 PM

No damsel in distress

At first, when Lucette had found out that her mother had gone after Bae-Syl she didn't understand. There has been no possible way she could have been pregnant - it wasn't her season! She-wolves needed to be in heat to have babies! Even her father had been off guard at first but, after giving her an exam, he confirmed what Bellamy had picked up on first. She was pregnant, little lives from Bae and herself were growing within her. She had gotten a stern talking to from her mother, and advice from her father on what herbs to prioritize taking and when. But none of them were prepared for just how large she was at the halfway point in her pregnancy.

She was a bit bigger than most wolves at this stage, and with her tiny frame it made her look as if she had straight up swallowed a boulder whole. Her father had confirmed at least three or four pups. He seemed a bit worried too because it seemed like at least one of them would be very, very big. Lucy was excited and nervous as well. How would she and Bae be as parents? Would the pups be born healthy? She knew they would be safe in Ethne. With Bae and several other pack members working to patrol the borders she was sure they would be fine. They had to be.

At Bae-Syl's urging and the echoed urging of her mother Lucette had moved back to her former room in the cave of Lazuli Falls. Bae-Syl was allowed to visit though Bellamy urged caution. She knew he was protective of Luce and didn't want any accidents as a result.

After getting a drink at the pool of the falls Lucette had waddled a bit further out to lay on a spot that was currently unmarked by any paws. The couple inches of snow felt nice against her hot belly, though Lucy knew she had to be mindful of how long she laid out here. She was sure Bae would worry if he saw her lying here… she was just so toasty! Who knew getting hot randomly was part of being pregnant? Her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she cast a look at her belly. By the middle of winter in Auster their babies would be here. Thank goodness Bae had been mindful about making sure they had plenty of furs down. She knew he was going to be a good dad. She just hoped she would be a good mom alongside him.

"Talk," 'Think.'

Don't need to save me

Art by Asena
Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.

Bae-Syl

Vedia
Guardian

Expert Fighter (186)

Advanced Hunter (60)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Asena

Overachiever
05-21-2023, 07:13 PM

If all of the kings

Winter had set in and Bae-Syl couldn't be busier. If he wasn't patrolling he was hunting. If he wasn't hunting he was busy visiting Lucette, who was getting bigger and bigger by the day. He had been pretty unsure if she could burst more than once. Gav said she couldn't but Bae wasn't sure though.

With winter setting in Bae had been doing his best to make sure that Lucy had everything she needed. Pelts, food, anything she could want for within his capabilities he was supplying. Ruby was flying low in the trees above him as he moved towards the falls. Across his back was a few pelts and in his mouth was a bundle with meats wrapped in a bag made from a rabbit hide.

Lucy's appetite had grown from what it normally was and he wasn't sure if she'd eaten yet today. He moved quietly with only the sound of ruby flying above him as his announcement. She was quick to perch on a rock near where she had sighted the small pixie from the air, and with a now certain destination in sight Bae picked his pace up.

His form broke into the clearing of the area from the direction of the creek. His eyes caught immediately on Lucy and his eyes widened. Should she really be out here in the elements putting her stomach directly on the cold snow? The panic on his face was plain. The plop of the parcel he had in his mouth preceding his words, "That's not going to hurt them is it?!" He was of course concerned like any would be father that knew nothing about any of this but he was also concerned about Lucy's wellbeing. After all if she was hurt from this it was his head Bellamy would be taking.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Have their queens on the throne

Art by Asena

As his best friend and personal medic, Lucette is allowed to enter Bae-Syl's threads as she sees fit. That being said Bae-Syl is her self appointed protector and might enter threads with her in them to ensure her safety.

Lucette

Vedia
Keeper

Advanced Healer (85)

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

05-21-2023, 07:14 PM

No damsel in distress

Seconds ticked by, Lucette keeping track of the time that she was lying there. She would be mindful, just enough to cool off a little, though probably not enough for her liking. But she would not risk the lives that she and Bae were bringing into this world. Just as she was about to rise she heard Bae-Syl come rushing up. Oh boy… she turned her green gaze toward him and saw the panic on his face. He was just as worried about them as she was, if not more so. She got to her paws, a bit of a task with staggering her legs, and shook her head. “They’ll be okay, Bae.” She told him gently. “I wasn’t out here for long. So long as it's not prolonged exposure it shouldn’t do anything at all.” Explaining they would be alright had to be the first step.

She could smell the meat in the parcel and her mouth started to water a bit. Her appetite had grown tenfold with the lives growing inside her and Lucy was curious what Bae had managed to snag. But… she padded close to him, nuzzling his chest reassuringly. “I’m taking all the cautions, Bae, I promise you.” She chuckled. “I can’t help it if they’re making me feel like I’m roasting alive though! I didn’t think being pregnant would be so challenging.” She lifted her head, smiling up at the man she was proud to refer to as her mate and best friend. “It’ll be worth it though! Do you mind if we move inside?” As much as she would have preferred staying out where the wind could reach her, she was sure Bae-Syl would have none of that. He was worried enough, so trying to make it seem like she wanted to go inside was probably for the better.

Her gaze shifted towards the parcel again. Damn that meat smelled good.

"Talk," 'Think.'

Don't need to save me

Art by Asena
Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.

Bae-Syl

Vedia
Guardian

Expert Fighter (186)

Advanced Hunter (60)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Asena

Overachiever
05-21-2023, 07:16 PM

If all of the kings

He watched as she stood up slowly. His ears pressed forward and he inwardly sighed as he watched her stagger slightly to get up. She was getting so big, and he had to wonder if all the pups were giants or they just had a lot. Whatever was the case they would handle it though, he had a mark on his shoulder from Bells that made sure he would forever remember that, and that they would continue to do so, no matter what.

She spoke and there was a look of relief on his face. At least they wouldn't be hurt from being in the snow. He trusted her word on it. She was a healer after all.

She came closer and nuzzle up to his chest. His head dropped to her scruff, inhaling her scent deeply. He could still smell the meats but her scent heavily blocked it. Her words didn't fall on deaf ears though. As she spoke of pregnancy being so challenging he gave her a small chuckle. But she was right about one thing, he would definitely be more at ease if they moved inside. He gave her a nod and ducked grabbing his parcel of meat. Boy would she be surprised when he opened it. It wasn't just one meat but multiples and all were smoked on a rock next to a fire.

He moved into her den and gave a signal to ruby as he passed. She was quick to fly over and land gently on his back, careful to not damage the pelts on his back. He moved inside with full knowledge that Lucy was likely on his heels. He moved over to a spot that he could let Ruby off without her having to fly and she gratefully got off. She was honestly a strange one for a macaw. She never spoke, only made small noises and the occasional squawk. He honestly figured maybe she was mute, but she seemed to enjoy Lucy and his presence.

He then moved to Lucette's bed. Lowering the parcel before reaching back and pulling off the pelts from his back. There could never be enough pelts with this time of year setting in. Then he turned and looked at Luce, ready to reveal his smoked meat surprise to her with a grin on his face. "Hungry?" The question was honestly rhetorical. He knew she was likely feeling famished. Then his paw moved the straps of the parcel aside, revealing the meat to her. He then sat with a huge grin on his face.

There were fish meats, deer, a bit of rabbit and some chunks from a wild chicken he had come across.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by Asena

As his best friend and personal medic, Lucette is allowed to enter Bae-Syl's threads as she sees fit. That being said Bae-Syl is her self appointed protector and might enter threads with her in them to ensure her safety.

Lucette

Vedia
Keeper

Advanced Healer (85)

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

05-21-2023, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2023, 09:26 PM by Lucette. Edited 1 time in total.)

No damsel in distress

As she came close, Bae-Syl responded to her presence by curling down towards her, breathing in her scent just as she took in his own. She loved being near Bae - he made her feel safe, loved. And she knew his worry for the pups growing in her belly was out of love for them too. He chuckled at her comments, and Luce couldn’t help but smile as well. As tough as the journey to motherhood was, she was glad she was going through it. It was exciting, and she could feel her heart fluttering with excitement at the idea of it all. She was curious what the pups would look like; more like her or would they have all sorts of colors throughout their fur, like Bae? Would there be a mix of them?

She drew back as Bae-Syl picked up the parcel of meat, following along after him in a slow waddle. It was interesting seeing her move, her sides filled to what looked like bursting with the pups that grew in her belly. Ruby, the bird that Bae-Syl had befriended came with them, not that Lucette minded. She was sure Ink was around there somewhere and there was a small pile of furs that she had set in the den for Rush. The poor snake was very unhappy with the cold weather, but she was trying to make it work. Ink on the other hand was happy running about, even trying to play with the flakes as they fell from the sky on snowy days. Lucy was grateful for their companionship, just as she was grateful for Bae-Syl.

Bae turned to her, revealing the meats he had brought her and her eyes lit up. They looked fantastic and now that the parcel was open they smelled even better. “Starving.” Came her response. It felt like she was almost always hungry now, and considering the little lives that were growing in her, she wasn’t surprised. She had to share any energy or nourishment she got with them, after all! She came and settled beside Bae, wasting no time in grabbing one of the chunks toward the top of the pile - rabbit. It was snapped up quickly, and a content growl escaped the femme as she devoured it. The smokeyness added to the meat made it taste even better, and she leaned into Bae with a content sigh as she swallowed it.

“You spoil me.” She told him with a soft chuckle. “You and Ruby both. I’m grateful for it.” Lucy grinned, letting her gaze trail to Bae. “Do you think mom would let us have a wedding before they are born?” She knew Bells had been pretty upset about Bae-Syl getting her pregnant before they were bonded as mates. Maybe if they could do it before the children were here Bellamy would soften up on the idea of it all… not that Lucy had any doubt that once her mom saw the children she would soften up immediately. Despite her nature her mother seemed to love kids, even those of other species if Saga was anything indication of that. And it might help put Bae-Syl in a better light too. She knew her mom was sore about what had happened, but she was trying to remain civil with Bae now, even if it seemed awkward for her. Lucy noticed it… and she was sure Bae would too. But if they got bonded then, perhaps, it wouldn’t be so hard on her.

Not that Lucy cared if it was formal or not. She was Bae’s, and he was her’s. That was all she cared about.

"Talk," 'Think.'

Don't need to save me

Art by Asena

Bae-Syl

Vedia
Guardian

Expert Fighter (186)

Advanced Hunter (60)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Asena

Overachiever
05-21-2023, 10:02 PM

If all of the kings

As she said she was starving he gave a chuckle. She was likely exaggerating, but then again she was feeding more than herself. Maybe he should bring her an entire dikdik next. He glanced at her ever growing belly. Would any of them be like him? He hoped not, he wanted them to be more like Lucy. All he ever seemed to do was fuck up. Like getting Lucette pregnant before marriage. That was a massive fuck up.

At least in Bellamy's eyes.

His eyes moved back to hers as she spoke up again. His thoughts stopping as she spoke. "if I didn't spoil you at this point I think your mom would have my head." he gave her a chuckle as he caught Ruby fluffing up with pride out of the corner of his eye. Then she mentioned a wedding and asked if bell's would let them have one before the pups were born.

He shifted and revealed his pink fresh scar to her as he examined it himself. His face revealing that he was thinking deeply about it. As civil as he knew Bellamy was being he was aware right now he was on thin ice. He'd done something bell's considered a crime against her and Luce's good will. He was certain she figured he had taken advantage of Lucy's love for him, and that he had every intention of running off now.

Truth was only him and bell's would be able to rebuild the trust he once had from Bells. A wedding likely wouldn't fix it. Though maybe it would help. He would have to be the one to bring it up though he felt. If it came from Lucy he wasn't sure Bells would hear it.

Finally after probably a minute of staring at the scar lost deep in thought, he would speak again, giving her his answer. "Honestly Luce, I think she would try to talk you out of it if it came from you. I fucked up, bad, at least in her eyes. If you want to though, I'll go see if I can get her to agree." his eyes moved to hers.

He kept from her that he would be going to apologize, as well as try to repair the damage he had done.

He did know though one thing, "Marriage or no marriage though, we stay together. And if Bells kicks me out, well I guess I just gotta sneak in and see you huh?" he smirked trying to lighten the mood some and show her he definitely wasn't going anywhere.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by Asena

Lucette

Vedia
Keeper

Advanced Healer (85)

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

06-04-2023, 09:58 PM

Lucette couldn’t help but give a chuckle at Bae-Syl’s statement as well. Her mom meant well, even if she was rough around the edges, and she was grateful that Bae-Syl could see that. Parents were supposed to want the best for their children, weren’t they? And Bellamy was no exception. She loved Lucette, her younger litter, and even her adopted children with all her heart. Still, Luce wished she could have been a little gentler. Attacking Bae had been something that caught Luce off guard. She thought they had been past that… but the woman was sore about how things had developed, and about how Lucy had become pregnant before she and Bae-Syl were bonded. Her mother worried, though Lucy was sure that Bae-Syl wasn't just going to up and run. He had only left the last time in worry for her safety after all.

That didn't mean she didn't want to see things mended between Bae and her mother though. She just hoped it wouldn't last too long. Bae was trying and she was sure her mom would see it. She had to. Lucy listened to Bae as he started to speak, giving a small nod. “I think it might be a good idea to try. If she sees that you want it too, then maybe it can start the path to easing up with how she is around you.” Luce suggested. She let her green gaze meet his blue one and she gave him a small smile, her tail starting to wag a little.

“I think we’d have to worry more about mom chaining you up in the cave as a slave before kicking you out, thankfully. I’m sure she’ll come around. You’re too much of a sweet goofball to not forgive.” Lucy leaned towards Bae, nuzzling him with a giggle. “And you’re all mine. We stick together, no matter what.” She came back to his earlier statement, looking up at him with a grin. “Which is good. There’s no telling just how many kiddos I’ve got inside me right now, Bae. We might have our work cut out for us.”

"Talk, 'Think.'