gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
05-22-2023, 06:02 AM
Manea and Avacyn were both generous and allowed Venom to make herself at home here for just a little while. She couldn’t stay away from her younger children and soon to be husband for very long, but this was the most important part of her trip. She knew that her daughter had an important place here in Elysium, and that her time was valuable. There was only a tiny part of her that worried the young woman wouldn’t take the opportunity to see her. Or that she didn’t miss her mother nearly as much as Venom missed Ikigai.

She was watching the Klein family grow as time went on, as her first grandchildren were welcomed into the world, her line would remain here in these lands for a long time to come. It was all something to be proud of, and yet all she could think about now was how much she missed her eldest daughter. There were still moments she regretted allowing the girl’s choice of path, and hopefully today the last of her doubts would be dissipated.

Venom made herself comfortable there by the lake that evening, just as the fireflies the land was named after began to appear over the water. She’d sent word for Iki to meet her here, now all there was left to do was wait.

"Venom"

[Image: ven-sig.png]

Ikigai

Elysium
Queen

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
05-22-2023, 07:50 AM

Word had reached Ikigai that her mother was visiting Elysium. The pale woman wasted no time in stopping what she'd been doing and rushing to the lake where her mother was waiting for her. Rushing... Ikigai ran. She was usually prim, proper and composed, but this time, she ran. Reverted back to childhood by seeing her mother resting at the edge of the lake the woman rushed Venom.

As the Empress stood, Ikigai slid to a halt, wasting no time in wrapping her forelegs around her mother. Tears filled her marbled gaze and a soft whine pulled from Iki as she fought to keep those tears in place. "I'm so glad that you're here," the Ashen princess squeaked out. Seeing her mother made all of the emotion rush back from her forced miscarriage. There were so many things that she had needed Venom for then. Others had helped, but there was no replacement for a girls mother in these situations.

Pulling back, Iki reached up to wipe the wetness from her eyes. "I missed you. Are you okay? Is everyone okay?" There was just so much to say and catch up on that the calm, collected demeanor had all but gone out the window.

"I"

[Image: VsG8QnS.gif]

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
05-29-2023, 09:22 AM
Venom couldn’t remain where she was when she saw Ikigai rushing towards her, a picture perfect memory of the tiny pup that had once graced her home. Immediately Venom stood and felt the familiar tang of despair and sadness, but it was all rushed away as her daughter’s arms were thrown around her. Venom closed her sunset eyes, and mirroring Iki tears began to form at her eyes as her own white gloved paws wrapped around the sweet girl. The young woman squeaked and whined softly as she uttered her joy of Venom being there after so long. The Empress wished they were closer and again regretted the decision to give her to Elysium. "Me too.” She returned softly, unwilling to let her go as she pulled back to wipe her eyes.

The Empress held her lightly, allowing Iki to move but keeping her arms around her. "I’ve missed you as well. Very much so.” She returned with a little sniffle as her eyes shone with a glaze of tears. "Everyone is doing so well, I came in part to invite you to your sister’s wedding.” She offered with a grin. "And to meet your younger siblings.”

"Venom"

Ikigai

Elysium
Queen

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
06-22-2023, 04:52 PM

With her mother's arms around her, Ikigai felt the comfort that she had so desperately needed during the post-bear ordeal. It was as though she had reverted to childhood and was a tiny pup being comforted and guarded by her mother once more. Ikigai could feel the shift in Venom's breathing and knew that she was feeling the same emotion. It was good to know that she had been missed just as deeply.

Once they pulled back enough to see one another, Venom assured Iki that everyone was fine. She then shocked the pale woman by stating that she was inviting her to her sister's wedding. Marbled eyes went wide and Iki tilted her head. "Which sister?" She couldn't imagine either of her sister's getting married, so it was a bit of a shock.

Of course word had been given that her mother had produced another litter. Iki and Venom kept up their correspondence despite the distance. The snow and obsidian fae smiled and nodded. "I can't wait to meet them." It was true. She couldn't wait to meet the newest members of her family. Iki only wished that she had been able to take her own children to meet them as well.

"Iki"

[Image: VsG8QnS.gif]

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

06-22-2023, 06:22 PM
Venom did desperately miss her dear eldest daughter. There wouldn’t be a day that she didn’t wonder if the right choice had been made in letting her come here to Elysium. Ikigai seemed mostly happy, and despite missing each other she looked content. Though a mother’s intuition would tell her all was not well she shoved the thought aside as just another symptom of her regret.

Surprise laced Iki’s voice as she was invited to her sister’s wedding. So long had passed that she wouldn’t have been introduced to Shuriken’s fiance before she left. "Princess Kiyohime,” She replied easily. The late bloomer of the litter, sometimes she had wondered if the girl had been the correct choice to be her heir. The girl was determined though, and she had years to develop her skills before Venom asked her to step up.

"I think you’ll really like them,” Venom assured as Ikigai’s excitement showed through. Her younger siblings were all certainly a handful, but they were fiercely loyal and all very talented. "They want to meet you as well. I only wish your father could have been as loving and involved as Maverick is.”

"Venom"