gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
05-11-2023, 12:11 PM
Going past Valta and making her way further north Venom slowly made her way to Elysium’s borders. She had more than one reason to find herself here at the border. The first was to reunite with Manea, and invite the pack to the wedding. The second, and arguably more important, was to see her sweet Ikigai again. She hadn’t seen her daughter in far too long, and she was eager to catch back up with the young woman.

The night was in full swing, though she knew that fact wouldn’t bother the Elysium alpha as much as some of the others she had visited already. Venom tilted back her head and called for Manea, hoping that Iki would hear her as well. She couldn’t deny how much she wished to see her daughter.

"Venom"

[Image: ven-sig.png]

Avacyn

Elysium
Matriarch

Master Fighter (245)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
05-14-2023, 04:08 PM

As a howl reached her ears from the border, Avacyn looked up from where she was laying at the entrance of the den she shared with Saracyn just as she finished cleaning off her lips and paws after their dinner. She vaguely recognized the voice as the Ashen Empress and her ears perked with interest since she had missed out on the chance to speak with Venom during her trip to see Elysium's allies. The call was obviously directed toward her mother which made complete sense, but Avacyn couldn't miss out on the chance to say hello to Venom as well. Hopping to her paws, she trotted off toward the border even though she was sure her mother wouldn't miss out on the opportunity to speak with Venom as well. Sure enough, as she reached the border she spotted her mother approaching from the direction of her den as well. Turning her attention toward Venom, she offered the Empress a smile and a dip of her head in greeting. "Hello, Empress. I hope you don't mind me coming to say hello as well," she said as she settled back on her haunches, waiting for her mother to join them.

"Avacyn Medacium"

Manea

Elysium
Advisor

Expert Fighter (204)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
05-14-2023, 04:17 PM

A visit from her oldest ally and closest friend among the other alphas of Boreas was certainly a surprise, but very much a welcome one. Even though it wasn't her duty to welcome wolves at the border any longer, she wouldn't deny her desire to see Venom again as the Empress came to pay Elysium a visit in the darkness of the moonlit evening. Slipping away from Alastor's side, she made her way down the mountain path at a brisk trot, arriving just after her lovely daughter. She gave Avacyn a proud smile, glad to see that the new Matriarch was already stepping into her role and greeting their visitor first, and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before turning her aqua gaze toward Venom. "It's so lovely to see you again, Venom," she said affectionately, her tail wagging gently behind her as she stood across from her at Avacyn's side. "I'm certain you'll want to see Ikigai while you're here, but I know my new Matriarch would love a chance to speak with you as well," she added with a gesture toward her daughter.

"Manea Mendacium"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
05-18-2023, 09:16 AM
Venom lowered herself to her striped haunches while she waited patiently for the Elysium matriarch, though that time was hardly very long at all. Sunset eyes lifted to find Avacyn’s svelte form appearing before her, the young woman having grown into her own since the last time she had seen her. She held a royal air about her, one that made the Empress proud to call her an ally. She dipped her head in greeting, unable to answer before Manea arrived right after the younger Mendacium.

"Greetings to both of you,” She returned warmly. While distance separated them it was always pleasant to be in Manea’s presence. A pale brow lifted as Manea mentioned their new Matriarch, and Avacyn’s presence and regal authority made much more sense. "Well, then congratulations are in order.” She grinned as she gave a little curtsey to the new alpha. "I would also appreciate a visit with my daughter, as you can imagine I have missed her greatly.” Venom admitted. "First though, the main reason for my arrival, Ikigai’s sister Kiyohime will be wed soon and I wished to invite you and Elysium to the celebration.”

"Venom"

Avacyn

Elysium
Matriarch

Master Fighter (245)

Master Intellectual (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
05-22-2023, 02:55 PM

As expected, her mother joined her and Venom shortly after, greeting the Ashen Empress and subtly sharing the news she had come to make sure was told. Luckily, Venom seemed to have a positive reaction to the change, congratulating her on the new position. Avacyn dipped her head with a grateful smile. "Thank you, Empress." At the very least all of their allies had been informed and none of them seemed to oppose the change so that took a weight off of her shoulders. Now she could focus on building or at least defining the relationships they had with the rest of the packs. Several of them were still mysteries to them so hopefully that could be rectified soon. It was something she'd like to discuss with Venom since the other woman was sure to have opinions to share, but there seemed to be other things to cover first.

She certainly wasn't surprised by the desire to visit with Ikigai while she was here, but the announcement of another of her daughter's engagements and the wedding that was being planned was a surprise. The only big events she had ever attended were Artorias and Briar's wedding and the festival that she had hosted herself so there was no hesitation in her agreement to attend. "Thank you so much for the invitation, we would love to attend," she replied, glancing toward her mother with a grin. As much as she would love to dive right in to picking the Empress' brain about alpha related topics, she figured that could wait. "Please, feel free to stay as long as you'd like. I would love to talk to you more later, but no need to talk business right away." She chuckled as she got to her paws, giving Venom another dip of her head as she went to take her leave, knowing that her mother would want to handle getting Venom settled in.

"Avacyn Medacium"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

05-29-2023, 08:30 AM
Avacyn had always seemed an honorable young girl, though Venom could not say that she knew her particularly well. She could understand Manea’s desire to step away from the reins and retire. Venom herself had thought about the prospect a few times but she didn’t feel like the time was right. Shuriken was not ready to be Empress, and Venom wasn’t ready to relinquish her power. They would all know when the time was right, and that was not now.

Avacyn was quick to accept her invitation as well, bringing a smile to Venom’s features. Gathering all of Ashen’s allies would be a rare and exciting occurrence. "Good, I will send word when there is a more solid date.” She returned with a nod of her head. "Thank you for your hospitality, it is greatly appreciated.” Elysium did not give her reason to regret sending her daughter here to strengthen their ties, no that was only her soft heart that missed her daughter. "I’d like to speak more, but if you don’t mind, I’d love to see Ikigai.”

"Venom"