gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
04-03-2023, 09:32 PM

The woman had been doing some thinking as of late… about her children, about Gavroche and herself, about advice she had given Dag… it made her realize that none of the kids knew where she and Gavroche had come from, about Lyenne. Lucy had been born there but… even she didn’t know the extent of what either of her parents had been through. Their trials, their struggles… Bellamy wondered if maybe that was for the better. Her children were still young, barely yearlings now… and yet they were growing so fast. Faster than she was ready for. Hell, Lucette was pretty much a young woman. Where did the time go? Why was it so fast all of a sudden? Bellamy let out a halfhearted chuckled. Time was a funny thing… and it liked to move at the pace it chose, whether the creatures around it accepted that pace or not.

One night, early enough in the evening some of her pack members might be awake but late enough the stars would have come out to play, Bellamy stole away from the cave. She began to pad through the territory, gaze up towards the stars as she heaved a small sigh. She had spoken of Acere at the meeting too… and how she couldn’t forgive Ignis. He was… beyond help. Or… maybe she just refused to help him. Was that selfish of her? Bellamy sighed, lowering her ears as she sat and looked up the stars sadly. “I’m sorry, Ace… I told you I’d try… but I can’t...” The woman told the stars sadly. “I guess… deep down… part of me is still that scared little pup from all those years ago...” She closed her eyes.

“Rosie… Annie… I failed you guys… and mom and dad… I...” She hadn’t thought about her sisters or parents in a long time. So much of her life had been spent without them. Her voice broke, and, when Bells opened her eyes again, tears had formed within them. Try as she might to build and expand her family with Gav, she knew there was no forgetting what once was… or filling the void losing them had caused…

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

Master Intellectual (305)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
04-09-2023, 06:23 PM
There is a shift in the cave, a warmth leaving that has the small Haydée stirring from the depths of dreamland. Emerald eyes slowly blink open as she looks around for what had woken her and finds that her mother is not among them. A frown tugs at her lips as the girl untangles herself from the pile of puppies and makes her way out of the cave and into the night air. The chill of Autumn wraps around her frame and she shivers for a moment before shaking it off.

Haydée is on a mission and it is easy enough to track where her mother went. Plus, she has sound of her mother’s voice to guides her and she soon pulls into view of Bellamy. Without a word, she moves to where her mother sits and places small frame between the woman’s paws with her back toward Bellamy’s chest. It is the perfect nook and she cranes her neck back to look up at her mother. Voice gentle and soft, she asks, “Who are you talking to mommy?” Whoever they are, her mother believes she failed them. But how could do that when she is so successful?

"Kedieo Family"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
05-29-2023, 09:30 AM

The woman hadn't expected any of her children to wake so when she felt the presence of one of her pups Bellamy blinked open her eyes and looked down. Haydee, her little girl. Bellamy's expression would soften, though there were still traces of sorrow and sadness within it. "Hay…" Sweet child. Haydee would check on her loved ones when something seemed amiss. She leaned down, nuzzling her daughter's head. The children knew of some of the Divinities but little of the past she and Gavroche had. Bells let her gaze return to the stars.

"A dear friend… and my family… parts of your family that are no longer with us." She answered her daughter honestly. Hay was old enough, right? To learn about such things? Bellamy's ears slipped back as she looked at her daughter. Hay already knew the world wasn't always kind… It would be good for her to know. Perhaps it could help fuel her drive to protect her loved ones, just as it fueled Bellamy.

"I was younger than you when I lost both of my parents and my sisters." Bellamy explained. "Their lives were stolen from them, and the childhood I had as a result was very different from the one you and your siblings had. I didn't know love, nor much kindness, at least until I met Ears." Bellamy sighed softly. "They are not happy beginnings, my Hay, but if you are ready to listen, I will tell you of where I began and what drove me to create Ethne. Hopefully it will give you more reason to want to protect it."

"Speech" 'Thought.'

[/b]
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Can I be your memory? Lazuli Falls 09:32 PM, 04-03-2023 06:14 AM, 09-25-2023