& I know I'll find a reason

open

Sanna

gems
size
build
player
05-23-2023, 09:38 PM
She's reclusive. She's in a bad mood. Both of these things can exist in by the same token. The only one who's ever had her back is herself-- why should this be any different? Sanna finds herself feeling disconnected, adrift. Lost at sea in the same way she's been since the burning and salting of her home. All of it is gone. Nothing to go back to... but why is she even here? She's only grown more bitter. More angry. More disconnected. How much time had passed?

Sanna feels stuck. Stuck, but not in the same way the plants have their roots. She was tending them now, carefully watering each of them. There are sour thoughts in her head, and it reads boldly in her posture. Shoulders hunched as she moved, scowling against the light of the afternoon sun. Sanna works, because that's all she's ever known how to do. Intent. Focused, and existing in her own world. From watering, Sanna shifts to collecting that which is ready to harvest. Good enough.

"Speech"

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-13-2023, 12:02 AM

Kotori’s intent is to go patrol but even as he’s heading out at his proud gait he slows as he spots Sanna.  There was something stiffer and unhappy in her movements.  Hm.  Well, Kotori made his way toward the smaller wolf. “Sanna,” he greeted her politely, “I was about to patrol the border.  Would you like to accompany me?  Unless you can’t leave what you are tending to.”  He could order her of course but this was more about seeing what was bothering her rather than making the problem worse.

“It’s been a good summer.  Plenty of food and the same holds true for the other predators.  Some of them are starting to get a bit too cocky for their own good.”  Trying to enter Valta’s lands wasn’t the only reason to be killed.  Any cat or bear that wanted to get even remotely close to his land had a target on its head.  She didn’t seem thrilled but he didn’t ask why.  If she wanted to share she could or they could just go kill something and vent on it.

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. & I know I'll find a reason Sunset Falls 09:38 PM, 05-23-2023 05:39 AM, 11-14-2023