Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
04-15-2023, 09:33 PM

He took the night to patrol the borders, using the dark to blend and be harder to spot by any potential intruders. He was taking his duties seriously, he wanted to work hard and work on the skills he might need if he wanted to be a king in the future. Whatever it took he was working his ass on it. And while everyone else might be asleep by now, he was doing this to guard their sleep. To give them safety, and when day came he would get some sleep. But for now he kept with his path. He was quiet with his steps, eyes of silver in high alert and so his ears were.

"speech"

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
04-21-2023, 10:16 PM

The borders had been relatively quiet, though she had had quite a number of visitors since she had raised Insomnia's metaphorical flag. She expected something to happen at some point, however. She didn't know when, or who might arrive at her doorstep, but she played the waiting game for now. She, after all, still had half of Recluse's family under her umbrella. But perhaps they weren't as important as they were made out to be. Oh well, she supposed they'd sit around until someone came or they tried to leave. For now, she'd go about her day, business as usual until that happened. Or not. She didn't care either way.

Slinking around her borders to do one last check before heading off to do something else, the skeletal-marked babe caught wind of something. No, someone. The crimson-marked male reminded her of the other red guy she had hunted a few times with. She couldn't remember either of their names, but maybe now was a time to see if this dude was gonna stick around or not. She hadn't seen him around for a minute, and what better way to confront 'em than now? Pushing on, she found her quieter packmate patrolling the borders. Oh good! That meant she could go do her own thing sooner!

She didn't mask her approach as she moved to catch up with him, dual-toned eyes gleaming in the moonlight. "Medusa hasn't seen the red man for a while! She thought you left!" If he had without a word, she woulda thought him rude. But he was here, so that was something.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Vulcan

Loner

Advanced Fighter (95)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
06-23-2023, 10:09 PM

Vulcan walked until his legs started to beg him for mercy, for rest. He wasn't going to let his sickness stop him from doing his thing. Eyes of silver lurked through the pack borders and a bit further. But as he went, he heard paw steps. But as they were coming from the territory, he knew it might be a fellow packmate. And how true it was. "Medusa, how are you fairing?" He said in a chill voice. "I am sorry about that, I had been sick these past weeks, and only now I feel better." He wouldn't use this as an excuse, but he needed to be honest. 

""

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-27-2023, 12:35 AM
She slowed down as she reached him, ears perking at his question and his answer. He'd been sick? Why didn't he say so!? "Medusa is fine, she has a lot of work to do for Insomnia! If Red-Man was sick, he should've told Medusa so she could get him what he needs to get better. She has not seen him since he said he wanted to be here."She tsked a few times, shaking her head. "Medusa wants to see all Insomniacs that choose to follow Medusa get good, and to be the best of themselves so that they don't end up as slaves or worse. Medusa doesn't know what he wants to do in Insomnia." She dropped her butt down to the ground as she stared at him with expectation. "What does he want to do? What does red-man's red-dad do?" Of course, she was talking about Ignis. They were the only two red wolves that she knew of so far.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2022

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: