Advanced Fighter (95)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
04-09-2023, 07:41 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2023, 11:03 AM by Vulcan. Edited 1 time in total.)

//evening, windy.

The man had been doing his duties, doing them without waiting for others to notice. He was doing well in this new pack he had picked as his new home. He liked his home in an established and serious pack. But whenever he found some free time he liked to go up north. The lands he was born in many years ago now. Where he started his journey through the dynamic roads of life.

And in this evening he found himself in the Sparse Pines, where his original pack used to be. One that father ruled..where he was a prince. One who could had been a king. But well, life seemed to want him somewhere else, or start from the bottom to learn and climb back up and be a more capable leader. But only the future will tell how that went. He walked through the pines, his red big frame sustained against the green and brown landscape. His silver eyes rested on a contemplative expression.

"Speech"

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

Master Intellectual (244)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
04-11-2023, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2023, 11:05 PM by Aresenn. Edited 6 times in total.)

Having had the opportunity to momentarily slip away from his travels with Sephiran, Aresenn was all too eager to take time to process. Not that he couldn’t do so in the presence of others- he just found it easier when left to his own devices. And while he tolerated Seph alright, the Saxe boy was rather impatient and pushy, which did tend to get on his nerves after a while. For everyone involved, he thought some distance would be in order.

Just as evening was beginning to settle, Aresenn found himself wandering through neighboring pines, eerily silent except for the breath of wind. He thought he was alone- the wind did a good job of carrying away the surrounding scents. However, just as he rounded a particularly dense cluster of trees, he was met with the large frame of another brute. It was difficult to tell, tucked away in the shadows, but he sported a familiar shade of red that made him think of his father. Dad? Though, on further examination, it seemed that his markings weren’t just caused by the void of light- but were rather part of his coat. He was also a bit smaller than the Praetor sire from what he could tell at his current vantage.

As to what the stranger was doing, he couldn’t tell. He seemed to be just wandering aimlessly, looking for something perhaps? Well, he was already here … he might as well engage. “Looking for something?” The yearling called out, slowly closing the distance between himself and the other crimson brute.

Vulcan

Loner

Advanced Fighter (95)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
04-11-2023, 04:03 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2023, 11:06 AM by Vulcan. Edited 5 times in total.)

He kept walking around the woods, taking the time to flesh out his memories. Memories of when he lived here, with his siblings as pups. Three years had now passed since then, and there were many unanswered questions and wishes left unfulfilled. A future that slept out of his paws, faster than he would have wanted it to. Yet he was too young to do something about it at that time. But now as a full-grown adult, he had better chances..but not yet. He wanted to learn, to find himself before settling his mind into a crown. He needed more experience first.

But as he walked, soon his eyes caught the image of a young wolf. One of red fur like him, he kind of reminded him of his father. Someone he hasn't seen in years. He had even though he was dead or left. But now he was doubtful with that conclusion he had come to. "Hello, and no I am not looking for something. Just walking around where I was born. And you boy?" He asked calmly.

He found himself quite intrigued by this yearling. He had some questions yet he kept them to himself for now at least.

"Speech"

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
04-17-2023, 07:38 PM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2023, 10:37 AM by Aresenn. Edited 2 times in total.)

Aresenn nodded in acknowledgment of the greeting. It left him casually listening along as the other brute went on to offer insight into what he was doing. It wasn’t until he was offered the same inquiry at the referral of boy, that he perked up. His amber eyes narrowed in annoyance for a moment before hesitantly responding. “… Much the same, I suppose. Just wandering about.” Taking time away for himself before returning to his journey north with Sephiran- but that was a mouthful to try and explain to a perfect stranger.

This interaction wasn’t turning out to be one of substance. Casting a quick glance over his shoulder from the direction he came, he contemplated heading back off on his own. And the longer he thought about it, the better of an idea it became. Clearing his throat, he returned his attention back to the seemingly familiar stranger.  “Apologies. In the shadows at a distance, you looked like someone I know.” Clearly, he was mistaken. And now that he was growing bored, he couldn’t rationalize sticking around for much longer.

Vulcan

Loner

Advanced Fighter (95)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
04-20-2023, 10:17 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2023, 01:08 PM by Vulcan. Edited 3 times in total.)

He nodded to the boy's answer. And now that he looked a bit better at him, he shared a tiny but existent resemblance to his father. Mainly from his red coat. But he knew well not to assume anything without knowing better. He knew his father would happen to be the only red wolf out there. Anyone else could carry it and be completely unrelated. But that alone made him be a bit interested on the boy.

"I see." He began thinking on his next words carefully. "You remind me of someone I know, someone I haven't seen since I was young. He shares a similar red color." He said feeling some sort of nostalgia. His family had been scattered after their home pack had disbanded many years ago. And it wasn't like he held any hate or resentment towards them in any way, to his father only a bit. Both for taking his future as a king away from him and now making them all go into their own. But he knew now that he was older that life wasn't meant to follow anyone's plans. Life wasn't easy and anyone couldn't really take anything for granted. Yet he couldn't help feeling hurt.

"His name is Ignis, Ignis Preator. My father, you resemble a lot of him." He was willing to take the risk, the risk of making himself look like a clown. But he was never one to fear the future, to fear of what they will say.

"Speech"

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
04-21-2023, 10:52 AM

As he contemplated making his departure, his thoughts were interrupted with something far more interesting than what they had opened with. It seemed that the vague recognition was a mutual one. With his ears perked forward, Aresenn’s full attention was set on the older man. It wasn’t just a resemblance out of the corner of his eye, tucked back in the shadows. Though, the opportunity for speculation was immediately removed from the equation as he hear his sire’s name on the stranger’s tongue. Ignis Praetor. Hmm … Aresenn stood silently for a moment- probably a little longer than he should have. However, he was immediately lost in the revelation that he had somewhat already half suspected. He had known he had older half-siblings- though it wasn’t something that was talked about alot. Meeting one of them was an entirely different matter.

Aresenn cleared his throat as he prepared to continue, suddenly no longer bored. “I suppose I resemble him because he’s my father as well.” While he knew of his lost relatives, he couldn’t remember any of their names off the top of his head- not that this man would have any idea who he was. “My name is Aresenn.” The boy offered, trying to maintain a calm and collected outward demeanor. Meanwhile, he fought to quell dozens of questions all at once. Their father didn’t like speaking of his elder children- though Aresenn didn’t get the impression it was from shame or resentment. On the rare occasion they came up, he thought he sensed regret more than anything. Regardless, it wasn’t a topic that they ever pursued. He wondered if his brother felt the same.

Vulcan

Loner

Advanced Fighter (95)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
06-28-2023, 04:01 PM

"Oh so I see father hasn't wast time, I am glad he is doing well." Well after he left them, after with his actions forced them to exile, to the unknown. He kept his face blank despite how much his memory hurt his heart, all they lost thanks to him. Yet there wasn't a real hatred or anything he had for his old man. He was just hurt, wishing things didn't go as they did. But well, only fools lingered too much in the past. He had now a new chance to move up, to do what his father did once. Rule a place of his own, but he wants to go to force anyone to lose their home. He wanted to build a thing from scratch.

He notices his now newly found brother in silence. Well he didn't blame him, it was a surprise for himself too. And to think he had missed so much from being away on his own thing for too long. "It is good to meet you, brother. I hope you had been okay with Father." He said, hoping at least they were having a better time with him than he and his litter mates did.

"Speech"