size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Double MasterStudentRapid Poster - Bronze1K
05-29-2023, 09:48 AM
The task his father had laid for him was fairly simple-- take the dagger to Ethne. It seemed like a simple task, even if it was one that appeared to require a babysitter. The yearling was a bit indignant over that one, but he supposed he didn't actually know the way to the pack that called the Falls and the Creek home. The Warlord said to take his pick for guide, and he'd gone with Mortis as the solid option. Sure, he'd probably want to talk or something on the way, but casual conversation with his older brother was a small price to pay. Something told him that Mort would probably turn a blind eye if he wanted to slip off to visit a certain beach with a certain girl on it, on the way home.

First things first. Right, he needed to go visit Bellamy. The dagger had been packaged carefully, and Dread was just as careful in his handling of it. His posture reads clear: alert, friendly, professional. It's the yearling's first actual assignment, and he wasn't going to screw it up. Once the border to the Falls was clear enough, Mort allowed Dread to approach on his own. At the boundary he tipped his regal head back, calling out for Bellamy. Not an urgent call, but businesslike, fringing on friendly. He could handle this.

"Dread Fatalis"

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
06-04-2023, 09:59 PM

Days had passed. It seemed that with each new day when Bellamy stirred, despite her children being there when she awoke, the Leader was in a state. She woke in tears, slipping from the den to clean herself up and become presentable. She was sure they were all grieving, and soon they would need to track down her mate’s murderer. No doubt the beast had already caused more damage, but Bellamy needed to gather herself and give her injured paws time to heal before she led the party to hunt the murderer down. She would leave Bae-Syl, Beauregard, Tanelan, and Phoenix behind to protect the pack. She would take Dagrun with her, Haydee, perhaps even Corbin should her son want to go. She didn’t want to bring too many wolves with her to gather up the one responsible, but she knew that she would be dragging his ass back to the pack for judgment. She had little doubt it would end with even more blood spilled… but she couldn’t just let the bastard get away with it… and letting him live would only give him more time to hurt others.

Later on that morning, a call came from the border. Bellamy furrowed her brow. A stranger’s voice. Hmm… Her mind shifted to Hay. Perhaps it was time to start training her daughter in diplomacy. She had picked the yearling as her heir, after all, and Hay would need to have knowledge of what to do when it was time to hand the pack off to her. Bellamy tilted her head back, giving a call for her daughter. She was sure that Haydee would come and meet her at the border as she started off to where the other wolf would be waiting.

As she approached, Bellamy became aware of the scent of the Armada, and the woman frowned. The dagger… her heart sank in her chest. With the events she had forgotten that Sirius had promised the delivery of the weapon. A lot of good it could do now… She sighed softly, her demeanor a bit downcast as she approached the yearling. “Welcome to Ethne,” She told the youth. “I am Bellamy, the Leader of this pack.” Her gaze shifted to the dagger and her heart gave a heavy pang. Life was so cruel… not that Gav would have likely been able to use this weapon. It wasn’t that it wouldn’t have been made right… her mate was just so gentle… would he have even drawn it? Bellamy’s gaze flicked back to the boy.

“Thank you for coming. We’ve been expecting a wolf from the Armada. What is your name?”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

Master Intellectual (305)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
06-15-2023, 10:26 PM
Grief is a strange thing. The days following the discovery of her father’s remains were hazy and Haydée cannot, for the life of her, pin what exactly she had done. Tears had stained her cheeks often and the small girl remembers breaking down into full-blown sobs a few times but beyond that… nothing. With the murder of her sweet, gentle father, the young Heir has seen a new side to the world and she finds herself despising it. Eventually, the tears had stopped and, in the void that her father’s presence left, young Hay has something new.

The grief has stripped her raw, left her soul on full display and all she can truly understand these days is pure, unbridled rage. Training has taken over every moment of her waking hours as she focused that anger, sharpening it as she readies for the day that they will track down her father’s murderer. That is what she is doing, at the top of the falls, when a call rings out from the border. Immediately, her fur bristles as the first emotion that slams into her is to urge to protect.

However, her mother’s call for her has the small girl smoothing her fur down and shaking out her coat. Damn it all. She is supposed to be keeping up with her training on what it takes to lead the pack but, since her dad’s murder, she has allowed herself to slip into a dark well of anger and hate. Shit. Beating a hasty track down the falls, the young Heir speeds toward where her mother and a stranger await. Paws slow as she hears her mother’s voice speaking to a stranger and Haydée takes a deep breath, settling a pleasant, friendly mask over her exhausted features.

As her mother finishes talking, Hay appears and trots up next to her where she pulls to a stop. Looking up at the tall yearling, she cracks a friendly, warm smile and says, “I am Haydée Kedieo. Bellamy’s daughter and Heir of Ethne.” The manners her mother had instilled in her are on full display as she finishes her introduction with a respectful bow. Straightening up, the girl lapses into silence, content to sit back and watch the interaction.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Dread

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (295)

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
wicked

06-22-2023, 03:32 AM
Bellamy hadn't kept him waiting long, and the boy was grateful for it. He offered a polite smile as she neared, trying to clear his more typical resting bitch face. It was tight but polite, much like the rest of the boy. Dread was still pretty new to this, but it was probably a good first assignment for that. A pack that they were forging a relationship with, but there was no standing animosity. "It's nice to meet you, Bellamy. I'm Dread Fatalis." Saying his own name aloud feels weird, but that's something he'd get over in time. If one thing is certain, the yearling is trying his absolute best. That had to count for something, right?

Not far behind her, a girl. Far shorter than Dread, but her introduction comes with just as much confidence. Close to him in age, if he had to guess, and Ethne's named heir. "It's nice to meet you, Haydée. I'm Dread." And again, he smiles. She was warm, something the boy could appreciate. Heck, she seemed super genuine, and had a confidence that he was happy to try and emulate.

His attention turned back to Bellamy, offering the wrapped parcel to her. "The dagger you ordered," he presents the package, hilt end toward Ethne's alpha. Careful in every movement he makes, every word he speaks. Beginning to relax to a degree-- he could do this.

"Dread Fatalis"

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-01-2023, 09:00 AM

It would not take long for Hay to show at all. In fact, just as the femme finished speaking, her heir would show, and Bellamy’s gaze would flick to her daughter with a gentle, loving look within them. She was glad her little one was here. This meeting with the young Armada male would be an important lesson in diplomacy for both of the yearlings. Though the interaction was just beginning Bellamy was sure that they could do this. She knew Hay would mostly be observing but… the woman knew that she needed the support that Hay offered. Her gaze would flick back to the youth who was in the process of introducing himself; Dread Fatalis. Sirius’ son. Bellamy offers a small smile, giving a nod. Even if bringing the dagger was an event that happened too late she was still glad to be able to meet him.

As Dread presented the package Bellamy felt her heart waver. She took the package hesitantly before setting the dagger down at her paws with a small sigh. “Thank you, Dread.” The smile had run away from her face, and her gaze lingered on the dagger as her ears tilt back toward her skull. “I’m sure it is a lovely piece of craftsmanship… I… I’m sure Gav would have been able to see the beauty in it, even if he never really was one for fighting…” She could feel her heart sink in her chest as she spoke, her tone wavering too. The Leader swallowed hard and lifted her gaze back up to the yearling.

“I… Apologize… the wolf this was for… was murdered not that long ago…” Ironic, perhaps. Bellamy shook her head. “But… If I’m being honest… I’m not sure if my Gav would have even used this gift, even still. He had one of the most gentle spirits I have ever seen.” Realizing how somber the mood had gotten, Bellamy clears her throat and attempts to shift the subject. “The trip from the Armada is a long one though. We have a den prepared for you if you’d like to rest, and there will be food and water at the falls. We truly appreciate your efforts to come this way, Dread, and to make this delivery with care.”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

Master Intellectual (305)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
07-10-2023, 05:47 PM
As Haydée joins the pair, offering her name in a confident, yet friendly way, the warm smile on her lips only grows. The unknown boy introduces himself and the girl dips her head in respect while saying, “The pleasure is all mine, Dread. Thank you for coming.” She stays back, allowing Dread to hand the dagger off to Bellamy and she watches as emotions suddenly flicker across her mother’s features. Bellamy thanks the boy and the girl continues to watch the woman, uncertain what has her so… off balance.

Finally, the reason comes into focus as Haydée realizes this dagger was meant for her father. Her own smile falters as Bellamy continues to talk, the brightness dimming slightly as she wonders if her dad would still be alive if he had had the weapon. Shaking off such useless thoughts, the girl easily steps into the conversation as her mother finishes, gently saying, “Yes, thank you making the trip, Dread. If you would like, I can give you a tour of our lands. There is also room if anyone else came with you.”

The smile warms again but it does not grow to have the brilliance it once held. Gesturing for the boy to join her in the pack’s lands, Hay steps close to Bellamy and whispers so that only her mother can hear, “I can take it from here, mom.” The girl means nothing rude by it, she simply understands how draining the strong emotions can be. Her mother has been spreading herself thin since Gav’s death and she worries immensely about the woman. Besides, it will be nice to spend time with someone close to her age that isn’t one of her siblings.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Dread

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (295)

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
wicked

08-09-2023, 11:17 PM
Bellamy's expression was appreciative at first, but the shift in it... Dread was worried. His hear squeezed, his gaze flickered between mother and daughter. Had he done something wrong? The alpha's face fell, and he couldn't tell exactly where he'd gone wrong. The prickle at the back of his neck, fear or panic... shit. But it's moments later she tells Dread exactly why she's upset. Murdered. His eyes went wide, he couldn't conceal the expression quickly enough. "I'm very sorry for your loss." The words are somber, solemn. Spoken to both mother and daughter, Dread can empathize, in his own way. Though it had been nature that had taken his mother, the loss of a parent is a unique sort of pain.

Haydée steps in for her mother, telling the grief stricken alpha that she can handle the rest of the situation. "Thank you for your hospitality." Dread is a well mannered boy, and he was doing his absolute damndest to be a good guest. The girl before him offers a tour, and accommodations for anyone who came with him as well. This is a relief, as he was floundering for what to do about telling them he wasn't alone. "My brother Mortis walked down with me, he'll appreciate it too." He offered a smile to Haydée, and a respectful dip of his head to Bellamy. Was diplomacy always this... awkward? Was he coming off as awkwardly as he felt? Did it get easier?

Dread's gaze flickered to the girl, ready for her to lead the way.

"Dread Fatalis"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Special Delivery Lazuli Falls 09:48 AM, 05-29-2023 06:18 AM, 09-25-2023