gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
10-27-2013, 12:33 AM

Her Nako... There had been no sign of him since the day Bane had stolen him away. Every day her violet eyes scanned the trees, waiting helplessly for some sign that her son was still there or had come back to her. Alena had refused to leave her pups alone for fear that something would happen to them as well so she had been unable to go looking for her son or for Bane and it was about to dive her crazy with worry. Was he okay? Where did Bane take him? Why did Bane cut him with that antler?

It was all too confusing to the ivory assassin. She padded into the trees away from her den, but never too far that their den was out of her sight. She had taken to walking around the Red Forest endlessly ever since her wound had finally finished healing, leaving behind a thick pink scar all the way from the middle of her scruff down along the edge of her right shoulder. She had forced herself to work the muscles back into shape and she had almost worked the limp out of her walk. She wasn't quite back to the silent movement she used to have, but she was close. With a little more exercise she would be back in shape and she could go after the awful brute that dared to call himself the father of her children.

A new scent of a wolf drifted on the air and she halted in her tracks. It wasn't often that wolves came to the forest any more now that Amenti had been moved away so any time that Alena scented one she was instantly on high alert. She looked around for the source of the scent, noticing the scent of Seraica on their pelt. A fea from Seracia? Alena preyed it wasn't Bane's mate. She wasn't sure what she would do if it was anyone tied to that man. "Hello?" she called, wondering who it could be.

Speech
Thought
Others

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-27-2013, 12:44 AM

With the pace she was going at, Loccian would arrive in the lands of Amenti within a few hours. She held her head high and level, walking smoothly over the terrain, grey orbs scanning the area, nose sniffing the air for any signs of the pack. It was strange though, the scent that had been on Nako was stale here, as if the Amenti pack was no longer here. Brows would come together in confusion as she stood at the once border, trying to look past the large trees ahead of her for somebody that may be wandering around from the pack.

"Hello?" Her ears would perk up at the voice of a woman calling from the trees, was it an Amenti member? She would clear her throat, giving a wave of her tail before calling back. "Excuse me Miss, I am Loccian, Ambassador of Seracia, I wish to speak to the woman known as Alena from Amenti." Se raised her voice higher than she was used to, wanting the person to hear her clearly and be able to find her near the border. Hopefully it was someone from the pack and not some stranger.

"normal
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Lu <3

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
10-27-2013, 01:03 AM

A gray figure appeared in the trees and the fea greeted her from the border of the pack that had once claimed these lands. The pack scent was now stale, but it appeared this wolf wasn't aware of the challenge that had taken place. Alena quickly padded over to the fea, dipping her head in greeting and slowing to a stop before her. "I am Alena, but I'm afraid I'm no longer of Amenti. My pack was challenged for and I lost. The new alphess left her mark and took her pack elsewhere." Her eyes flicked to the scar that now tore through her pelt, a permanent reminder of her loss.

Alena put her attention back on Loccian and her violet eyes watched the woman curiously. "What brings you here? And why are you looking for me?" She was certainly not anyone of importance now. A fallen alpha, single mother, and rouge. Who would want to come looking for someone like that? Unless... Maybe she had news of Bane? Seracia was his pack after all. Well, as far as she knew he still resided there.

Speech
Thought
Others

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-27-2013, 01:20 AM

It only took a few moments for the woman to appear, white pelt and violet orbs, the woman she was looking for but this time she bore a large scar on her body. She would watch as she quickly padded over, also dipping her head. Ears perked up when she spoke, explaining how she was no longer of Amenti since a wolf had challenged and won then moved the pack elsewhere. So he had been promoted and lost? It was a shame and from the way she looked at the scar on her shoulder, Loccian guessed that was the result of her loss.

Alena would then ask Loccian what brought her here and why she was looking for the white woman. "I am sorry for your loss miss. As for my business being here." The grey woman would clear her throat, sitting back on her haunches and curling her tail around a leg to law over her paws while not taking her gaze off the woman. "I am here to discuss Nako, a pup of yours and Bane's that has showed up within my kingdom." She would pause, waiting for a reaction from the woman before continuing. "He informed me that he took the child aside and spoke to him about his living conditions, and that the boy did not like them, so that is why he is with his father." She would raise a brow, and wait to hear if the woman would have anything to say about it.

"normal
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Lu <3

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
10-27-2013, 01:37 AM

"I am here to discuss Nako, a pup of yours and Bane's that has showed up within my kingdom." Alena's jaw dropped at that sentence, her legs going weak with relief. So Nako was alive after all. The white woman sat back on her haunches as well, her eyes blinking with surprise. Nako was alright and in Seracia, with Bane no doubt. Her pup was probably with his mate as well and the thought made jealousy and anger flare up in her. What right did his mate have to get to see Nako when his own mother didn't?

Alena listened quietly as Loccian continued on, telling Bane's side of the story. She stared at the Ambassador with disbelief, scoffing at the tale. "He had the nerve to tell you that? Well, of course he would. He wouldn't want to get himself in more trouble would he?" By now the assassin was fuming with anger. All the built up frustration, sorrow, and furry that had been trapped in her since Bane had appeared were bubbling wildly in her as she spoke. "Bane did no such thing when I saw him. No. I had been away from my pups for weeks unable to walk well enough to return to them after the challenge, and what does he do? He walks into my reunion with my pups and knocks out Nako, cuts open his skin with a fucking antler, and then steals him from me, threatening to kill my pup if me or Dempsey tried to interfere!!" She stood as she spoke, pacing back and forth in her rage, unable to keep herself still. How dare he say that! Of course she had no idea what happened after he ran off with Nako, but that did not excuse what he did!

Speech
Thought
Others

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-27-2013, 03:04 AM

The reaction Loccian got was a good one, to her it meant the woman did not know of this news that Nako was in Seracia. If you were to remove a child from its mother, she had a right to know where it was going and why, even if she wasn't part of the same pack. But when she explained why the pup was in Seracia, the look changed immediately changed on Alena. She went from somewhat relieved to angry within seconds, disbelief in her gaze. Her suspicion about the man's reason seemed to come true as Alena spoke, telling her he wouldn't want to get himself in trouble, then went on to explain what had happened.

For the second time in awhile Loccian would clearly look upset by what she was told, Alena had been gone from her pups recovering from the challenge and when she had a reunion with her children Bane came, knocked out Nako and cut his skin with an antler then took him. She would huff at this, lips pulling back as she watched the woman pace in anger. What made it worse, Bane had threatened to kill the child if her or a wolf named Dempsey tried to interfere.

"I... am sorry for what has happened to you miss, I will make sure Bane is dealt with when I return. This will not slide, especially after lying to my face." Yes, Maverick would be notified the second she returned to Seracia, and she would request something to be done to him as punishment, possibly a maim or perhaps exile, it seemed more fitting. The man had caused a lot of trouble, he needed to pay for it, even if he was growing old and nearing his end. As she thought about it though, something would need to be done about the children once they grew and started showing signs of their father. Like somebody with a mental issue, it could be passed down. Seracia did not need the extra trouble from within.

Somebody could easily say this woman was lying, making a fool of Loccian. She could tell though, the way she acted, it was not pretend, those were real emotions flowing through her body.

"normal
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Lu <3

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
10-27-2013, 07:48 PM

The ivory woman stopped her pacing as Loccian spoke and she felt like she could breathe a sigh of relief as she spoke. To know that Bane was going to pay for what he did gave her some small satisfaction. She almost wished she could punish him herself, feel the satisfaction of giving Bane the same pain that he had given her pup, but she had to stay here with the rest of her family. She would feel awful if anything was to happen to any of them while she was gone.

Alena dipped her head in thanks and said, "I appreciate that very much, Loccian. Also, thank you for letting me know that Nako is okay... I've been worried sick about him." She glanced over her shoulder through the trees toward her den, just to double check that her pups were still there, playing as always, before looking back to Loccian, her violet gaze serious. "I hope Bane understands how lucky he his that I am tied here by the rest of my pups. If not, he may not be enjoying his twilight years now. And for his sake I hope he is treating Nako well. Tell him that." She was about to turn to leave when she stopped herself, her gaze softening a bit. "Also... Will you tell Nako that I just want him to be happy? If he likes it in Seracia then he can stay... I'll understand. I promised your king that the pups would be given the option to go to Seracia after their first birthday anyway so I will leave it up to him. A tough choice for a pup, I know, but one I will leave to him none of the less. And... Would you tell Nako that I love him? I'm not certain that I will ever get to see him again and I just want him to know."

Speech
Thought
Others

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-29-2013, 04:16 PM

Her words seemed to soothe the angry woman, going from pacing to a stand still, even dipping her head to Loccian. Ears would perk up, she would give a nod of her head as Alena thanked her. She would rise in one smooth motion, keeping her gaze on the white woman, her own facial expression calming down a bit. With a glance over her shoulder, she would look back with a more serious gaze before speaking again about Bane. The Ambassador would give a nod of her head, she was very right, and would definitely tell him.

With the woman turning to leave Loccian was about to do the same, but catching her movement stop she would turn back with a slight tilt of her head, wondering what she wanted to say before leaving. This time is was for Nako... she wanted Loccian to share her feelings or the son taken from her. It would bring a small smile upon the woman's lips, and with a nod of her head she would looking to Alena with a softened gaze. "Of course miss, I shall tell him." Of course she would, Loccian wouldn't prevent such things to reach the child. "Once a decision is made on Bane's fate and Nako gives an answer, I shall return here. Possibly in a few days... You have a nice day, your children are lucky to have such a caring mother."

With another dip of her head in farewell Loccian would turn away from the woman, begin her track back to Seracia to inform the King of this information. She hoped something would be done after his behavior, she was sure this would be the last straw for Maverick.

-exit loccian

"normal
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Lu <3

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
11-01-2013, 01:40 PM

Alena's shoulder's relaxed in what felt like the first time in such a long time. With the knowledge that Nako was alive and well and that Bane would pay for his crimes she felt a calm sense of relief. She gave the Seracian a grateful nod and said, "I will be waiting anxiously for your news," as Loccian walked away.

Now she waited. She turned around and padded back toward her den where her four other pups were trying to live out their pup hood with at much normalcy as possible. Packs can be won and lost and families can be torn apart, but pups will still never fail to be pups. They will still play, still fight, still get into trouble. She smiled and laughed as all four pups charged over to her, knocking into her forelegs and nipping at her tail. "Hey, hey! No fair! It's four against one!" She gently nudged them away, shaking them off her legs to no avail. She finally gave in and crumpled to the ground in fake defeat. "Oh no! You've got me!" She laughed, breathing easy and genuinely smiling for the first time in ages. She still felt Nako's absence, but the world didn't feel quite so dark anymore.

-exit Alena-

Speech
Thought
Others