gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
06-05-2023, 06:05 AM
She knew that her time with her grandchildren was coming to a close, she could feel it in the shift of energy within the Stargazer Band. They were truly nomads and their paws were already getting restless. They lived such a different life to the one that the Empress created in Ashen, and it seemed that made both her son and grandchildren happy. Which was one of the most important parts for her to be able to say goodbye to them once more.

Venom had a small meal prepared in front of her as she called out for Celeste to meet her. She wanted to know their timeline as much as she wished to invite them to return for Ashen’s next big event. The evening was young, but already lightning bugs were lighting the tree line and the sun was throwing out brilliant rays of color as it settled beyond the horizon.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Celeste

Somnium

Master Intellectual (375)

Master Hunter (370)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
06-13-2023, 10:41 AM

Celeste had been preparing the band for their nightly meal when a call reached out to her. Curious, the petite woman left the preparations for Ulmaria and Zoey before turning to leave. Not wanting to keep the Empress waiting, her paws moved swiftly through the damp grasses and tall reeds. Unlike in the past when she had felt nervous to meet with Venom, this time, she was relaxed. Though there are times when she feels sad and as if she is keeping the pups away from their grandmother, Celeste also knows that Venom understands. It is noticeable how happy Kuroki is and the pups are more than pleased to be able to see the different territories of Boreas.

Approaching the Empress with her gloved paws and gentle gaze, Celeste smiles and lets out a small coo as she spies the food laid out before them. "You must have something important to discuss if you brought a meal," There is a teasing tinge to her tone as she comes to sit beside the larger woman. She feels at home with Kuroki's mother and respects the Empress more than she respects most wolves. Looking around to watch the fireflies flutter over the lake, she wraps her tail around her legs and settles in. "Have you been enjoying your time with the pups? I hope they have not been giving you too much trouble," Celeste seemed to always be concerned about the pups' behaviors though. They were quite wild at times.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
06-18-2023, 06:00 PM
The Stargazer band mostly kept to themselves, but they were very different from Ashen’s Klein population. The Empress figured she would be disturbing Celeste’s meal time so she brought a bite just in case. The young woman was swift to answer considering all of the responsibilities she still needed ot see to even while they were all within Ashen’s protective borders. Still, the band leader arrived and Venom offered one of the mothers of her grandchildren a welcoming grin.

Cel approached with a polite smile on her own features as she took in the scene before her and the Empress waiting upon her. Yes, she had indeed brought her a bit of food for the night in case she kept her for too long. Not that that was incredibly likely. "I would not be a good host if I did not take care of my guests.” She returned and gestured for Celeste to eat her fill if she did so desire. "I’ve very much enjoyed having them here, and trying not to think about how soon you will all be leaving again.” She withheld a sigh, but smiled. She was truly grateful for any time spent with them. "I hope you all know that you are all welcome within Ashen whenever you desire.” She reminded her.

"I’d also like to invite you back.” She offered with a tilt of her head. "Kuroki’s sister Kiyohime will be wed in the near future, and it would be an honor for you all to return for the event.”

"Venom"

Celeste

Somnium

Master Intellectual (375)

Master Hunter (370)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
06-29-2023, 09:19 AM

Celeste would hold off on eating for the moment as she smiled up at Venom. “Oh, you are more than a good host. You’ve been a wonderful grandmother to our pups and I appreciate it, a lot,” her eyes crinkle at the sides as she looks away. Withholding her own emotions, it was hard for her to put into words exactly how appreciative of Venom she was. The Empress had taken her in, given her so much, and still allowed her to take her son away so they could wander like vagabonds. Not that she wasn’t taking good care of Oki and Oki good care of her, but she knew some parents wouldn’t have been pleased with those decisions.

“Ah, I have a feeling that the pups will come back more. They really enjoyed visiting and getting to know you,” she turns to look back at Venom. Her expression warm, she reaches to pick up a piece of food and pop it into her mouth. As delicious as ever, she savors the meal as Venom continues to speak. Swallowing her bite, her eyes as her expression turns to excitement. “Kiyohime found someone?! That is wonderful,” her tail wags against the grass a few times. “Of course, of course, we will most definitely be there! Is there a date for the wedding? Do you need help? I’m sure I can leave Delphi or one of the pups behind if you need it,” Celeste offers as she smiles happily. What a wonderful thing that Kuroki’s siblings were finding love and happiness!

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

07-07-2023, 04:39 PM
Celeste paused as Venom lamented being a good host, and managed to make the Empress blush with her compliment. She certainly hadn’t been expecting such words, she was only doing what came naturally to her, and that was loving her family. How could she not when her grandpups were all so sweet and cute? "They are all wonderful children, they deserve all of my efforts and more.” She returned humbly as the woman assured her that the pups would be back, and that they had enjoyed their time just as much as she had enjoyed having them.

"Good, I’m already looking forward to having them back.” She smiled softly as the Band Leader began eating her meal. Excitement replaced the warm melancholy they were descending into as she told the woman about her young Shuriken. Her late bloomer, even Venom had been surprised at the news. She was happy for her daughter though, no matter how long the process might take.

"Yes, he’s a good young man with deep roots here in Boreas.” The Empress explained before Celeste could offer her help in any form, including leaving a pup or two behind. "Though I would love to have her, I wouldn’t keep her against her will.” Venom remedied. "I believe our supplies will be sufficient, but a gift for the happy couple would be greatly appreciated.” The happy mother followed up. "We will hold the celebration within the coming season, I’ll send word with an exact date.”

"Venom"