size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
07-08-2023, 02:51 PM

After spending some time with Venom and getting to know Ashen's unique territory a little better, Avacyn set her sights on the bride to be that had brought her here to begin with. She knew from her conversations with Venom that Kiyohime was her heir, much like she had been for her own mother up until recently, so it seemed like a good idea to start getting to know the Ashen princess now. They would be ruling together one day so getting to know one another was always a good idea. Besides, she liked making herself useful and she was quite handy when it came to crafts and projects so if there was anything she could help with while she was visiting she wanted to at least offer. Moving through the woods that surrounded the lake in the dim light of the Boreas evening, she eventually found the princess in question and approached her with a friendly smile. She had seen Kiyohime in passing before, but she hadn't gotten to speak with her one on one just yet. There was always a first time for everything! "Good evening," she greeted with a small dip of her head. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything. I just wanted to say hello while I was visiting and congratulate you in person on your engagement. I didn't know if there was anything that still needed to be assembled or that you might need help with for the ceremony, but I'm more than happy to help if there is!"

"Avacyn Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. From one princess to another Wolfpaw Lake 02:51 PM, 07-08-2023 03:34 AM, 02-13-2024